Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 (17894 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by gamertag: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
Talking about the rules of RAP, it doesnt sound nice seeing rappers using perfect rhymes like, "institution, cremation, substitution, extinction" . . .f*ck. Those are too easy! I didn't say i got schooled by Nas n' Talib Kweli, but i got 'em as my mentors and I bet I listen to 'em songs more than you do. Cos' if i you did, u would understand what i meant! What can you say about this?:

Cutthroat connivers, universal, ghetto survivors
Go to any hood that's live and make it liver, N.Y. State of Mind pt II (NAS)

Does "survivor"( (sər-vīv'-ôr) rhyme with "liver" (lĭv'ər)? Shaz, give me an answer? HUH? U's a big tyme idiot!
P.S.: Am not an anonymous entity. If you know MAKAVELE, then you know me!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sauron
many thanks for your encouragement. One thing i believe, even shaz, cannot deliver in real life. Most of the netcees here post pre-written script. According to SAUCEKID, call them to freestyle face-to-face, they're getting paranoid! F*ck em all!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by gamertag: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
Plus any netcee that wants me to respect his/her lyrical ability should IM me. Am always online . . . .destykisses@yahoo.com Let's battle online, no time for pre-written scripts. Then we can post it on Nairaland!
Christino, you should go first. Shaz, you should also try it! Let's see if Nairalanders are not gonna mourn a f*cking moderator.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ LamesTrash,

Final response from me: Negro please, I can't waste precious "schooled" lines on someone with an I.Q. as low as his Age tongue, even in your rage I still wont mention your name, check from page 7 to page 11. You need years of elevated RAP studies to battle my students wink and maybe force your way into reckoning. Time is precious money and wasting it on you is dirty. Keep ranting and panting, who cares? Ptiuuuu. see this boy wey no fit read instructions to pass exam wan battle. Egbin!!! Nor make me shift+delete you from the online world o angry

Next!!! grin

Summary: "XSi is just too hot for you, look for your whack mates! Maybe in 80 years you'll improve in I.Q. to battle my great-grand nieces". Your response to this can only show me how bad I hit your skillz.  DISmiSS! cool
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by A40(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Special New Years delivery for X-fio sorry it came late grin grin

Whoever told you could rhyme was on crack or something
No time for fronting you suck like liposuction
Your heart malfunctions when you hear my rhyme construction.
I drop cranes on your dome floss my teeth with your bones
Heavy hitting when i pitch A-40 in this bitch
Legend like Ruth you forgotten like Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa
Negro please stick to makossa this is the closer your short-lived career is over
NL's Barack i smell your blood quicker than sharks
Rap Matador your just a raging bull blazing fool
lazy NC blaming tools
Its 187 sending y'all to hip hop heaven or hip hop hell only Lord Jesus could tell
Evolve on the mic guns could revolve if you bite
I pity your plight you ain't got to stomach to fight
Lava to burn watch me rip your lyrics for fun
Wall street flow you rocking with the head honcho the big kahuna i am hotter than beach saunas

@mukina
I need my 30 points please
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2008
A-40:

Special New Years delivery for X-fio sorry it came late  grin grin

Whoever told you could rhyme was on crack or something
No time for fronting you suck like liposuction
Your heart malfunctions when you hear my rhyme construction.
I drop cranes on your dome floss my teeth with your bones
Heavy hitting when i pitch A-40 in this bitch
Legend like Ruth you forgotten like Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa
Negro please stick to makossa this is the closer your short-lived career is over
NL's Barack i smell your blood quicker than sharks
Rap Matador your just a raging bull blazing fool
lazy NC blaming tools
Its 187 sending y'all to hip hop heaven or hip hop hell only Lord Jesus could tell
Evolve on the mic guns could revolve if you bite
I pity your plight you ain't got to stomach to fight
Lava to burn watch me rip your lyrics for fun
Wall street flow you rocking with the head honcho the big kahuna i am hotter than beach saunas

@mukina
I need my 30 points please
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2008
(deleted by poster)

@ Mukina,

When are you populating the other thread? Will be online (but inactive) for at least 3 hours!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
I'll do it when Shaz comes on. tongue

aight will buzz you when am ready.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2008
gamertag:

Plus any netcee that wants me to respect his/her lyrical ability should I'm me. Am always online . . . .destykisses@yahoo.com Let's battle online, no time for pre-written scripts. Then we can post it on Nairaland!
Christino, you should go first. Shaz, you should also try it! Let's see if Nairalanders are not going to mourn a f*cking moderator.

guy just chill out!!!!
ur life aint at stake here
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL tongue
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2009
gamertag:

Does "survivor"( (sər-vīv'-ôr) rhyme with "liver" (lĭv'ər)? Shaz, give me an answer? HUH? U's a big tyme idiot!
P.S.: Am not an anonymous entity. If you know MAKAVELE, then you know me!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sauron
many thanks for your encouragement. One thing i believe, even shaz, cannot deliver in real life. Most of the netcees here post pre-written script. According to SAUCEKID, call them to freestyle face-to-face, they're getting paranoid! F*ck em all!

lmfao. its now obvious christino and shaz are looking for the next flowshow. makavele aka gamertag seems to now be the most hated, and its obvious they are being partial, gamertag take heart.this is not ur life.lmfao. una go kill each other one by one. lmfao and gamertag wetin shaz do u wey u dey insult her life like that? , take am easy o . shaz is still the moderator. she can ban gamertag again like she banned makavele. she bans those that are not in her good books or those who dont stoop low to worship her. gamertag aka makavele my friend u are just not in her good books. and be careful what u say to her or u will get banned againnn, hahahahaha, lmfao
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Gamertag,

You can go ahead and make noise all you want, ay? I only said it don't rhyme for me but it might rhyme in ya accent. If you can't be decent, good for ya.

For me, later is pronounced wifout the 't' - so you get somn like 'lai-er' . . Sauron N other UK peeps can attest to this.

Plus no one is saying you must use real rhymes but to be on the safe side during text battles, avoid slant rhymes.

I realli wonder why everything has to be a slangin' fest on NL, seriously. . And we're all meant to be 'mature.

@Tgirl4real,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2009
Muki, Shaz, Xtino. No need to post the verses in battles where contestants are disqualified or in battles where there are no-shows. It makes it more confusing and tedious for the voters. Please only post verses for a battle where we actually have a contest.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
Ibime:

Muki, Shaz, Xtino. No need to post the verses in battles where contestants are disqualified or in battles where there are no-shows. It makes it more confusing and tedious for the voters. Please only post verses for a battle where we actually have a contest.

That makes a loada sense.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2009
Dude, who is blaming who? I gave a word explaining some rhythm theory to him and he inflammed. Y'all can go on and say whatever. This is the last I'm saying on this. Sheesh!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2009
Ibime:

They are there so people know what happened and why it did.

Most of the netcees i only showing up now cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ Shaz,

I guess he got the whole thing wrong, I told him mother was the farthest rhyme for layer really, knowing fully well that mother/father were sacred in this competition, clearly spelt out in the rules. Unfortunately, his fans see no problem with that or with breaking the rules. Unfortunately, I have no regard for people who sacrifice rhyming right for rhyming tight and that's exactly what he did. Good riddance - no sentiments, no siding, no hating!

Ibime makes sense, let's do some pruning. We need to agree on the grades tonight hopefully, let's all send our grades to mukina.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2009
Shaz can u just shut the hell up and do ur freakn job!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by chiogo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2009
So, when's the voting taking place??
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lilkid(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2009
ok new kid on d block
ok am like flow flow flow wen i step on a mic, /
heard yall were better dan me yeah rite, psych/
am rapping am flowin am motherfuckin rappin, /
rymes flowin my body cut me up and bleed lyrics/
Bleep wen i spit i feel am d illest yall gotta kip up 2 be on ma pace, /
chase race HA! 1 tin sucks cumin behind me second place/
am d hottest kid unda d net look me up on google, /
my lyrical insane 2 me shit dont make shit i gurgle swallow yall rymes/
i be rappin a rappin a rap yall rappin a rappin yall never heard b4 c4 blow up
so up NASA got 2 send dem boiz up 2 get me down now dats up
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
tosinadeda:

Highly uncalled for sad

Tosin, U dey fall ma hand!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
tosinadeda:

Shut the Bleep up and go hang yourself.
We all know u have been on Flowshow's privates since the last 4 months.
How many gallons of Flowshow's poisoned semen do u swallow everyday??
Even a goat knows your FLOWSHOW is the most retarded ninny on the forum(excluding you).
All u do everyday is to constitute a nuisance on the music section. . . . .Why don't u go home n soap ur genitals and self-service yourself to DEATH.
U cunt!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut the Bleep up and go hang yourself.
We all know u have been on Flowshow's privates since the last 4 months.
How many gallons of Flowshow's poisoned semen do u swallow everyday??
Even a goat knows your FLOWSHOW is the most retarded ninny on the forum(excluding you).
All u do everyday is to constitute a nuisance on the music section. . . . .Why don't u go home n soap ur genitals and self-service yourself to DEATH.
U cunt!!!

Err. . Sauron, what was that for? Hope you checked who you just replied now cuz I'm sure you got the wrong person.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2009
lilkid:

ok new kid on d block
              ok am like flow flow flow when i step on a mic, /
             heard yall were better dan me yeah rite, psych/
             am rapping am flowin am motherfuckin rappin, /
             rymes flowin my body cut me up and bleed lyrics/  
            mess when i spit i feel am d illest yall gotta kip up 2 be on ma pace, /
            chase race HA! 1 tin sucks cumin behind me second place/
            am d hottest kid unda d net look me up on google, /
            my lyrical insane 2 me shit don't make shit i gurgle swallow yall rymes/
            i be rappin a  rappin  a rap yall rappin a rappin yall never heard before c4 blow up
            so up NASA got 2 send them boiz up 2 get me down now that is up

Sowwie, it's a lil too late to join in now, lilkid. You can still spar o'er here. smiley
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2009
Shaz:

Err. . Sauron, what was that for? Hope you checked who you just replied now because I'm sure you got the wrong person.

It's a clear oversight. . . . . .Thanx for the acknowledgement, sis.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a clear oversight. . . . . .Thanx for the acknowledgement, sis.

Kl, Sauron . . I know it was the other C you were looking for.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2009
@lalaboi
2bad if i dey fall ur hand! Cos
i dnt get all the schooling going on here! Shaz and christino esp!
The guy broke a rule fine,disqualify him and stop all the "it dsnt rhyme" thing!

@sauron
me nuisance?
Lmao thats ur name not mine!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2009
tosinadeda:

@sauron
me nuisance?
Lmao thats ur name not mine!

A resounding YES to answer your question.

I still cannot fathom out what you are doing on this thread.
U and Flow-LovePeddler expected the tourney to fail so why come here and spew gibberish common with kids with down syndrome.
We don't need your opinion, we don't need ur votes.
Go Bleep yourself.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by chamotex(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2009
What's goin on here? cheesy
I smell beef everywhere

Niggas are taking this whole thingy personal
If anybody get dissed, it's not intentional
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

We don't need your opinion, we don't need ur votes.

we?
hahahahahaha
u must really think ure sumtn on nairaland, i no follow u contest o!!!
nairaland chief  lmao cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2009
tosinadeda:

we?

It is so easy to tell common sense evades you.

"We" in this context means the participants and organisers of the tourney.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 4:21am On Jan 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

"We" in this context means the participants and organisers of the tourney.

and ur own position of the WE is to tell me wut u guys (WE) av decided grin
town crier grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2009
tosinaded@:

and ur own position of the WE is to tell me what u guys (WE) av decided grin
town crier grin

U are causing ruckus yet again with ur new moniker??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.