Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 (17905 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2009
Guy face ur tourney and stop monitory my posts!
It wil do u a lot of good!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by HYBRIDX(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2009
hmmmmm . , . . . much respect to the elite netcees . . . . well what can i say . . . ii cant be part of this tourney . . . its a shame i have to decline

@shaz

sorry . . . . but need to pull out as judge for certain reasons . . . much respect

carry on cool
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by evillaugh: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hehe, look at my fans fighting for me like they did Liverpool's STEVEN GERRARD. T'is a World War 3 hap'nin here!!!

@flowshow
matured indeed when you and christino are already being partial by criticizing and insulting makavele aka gamertag rhyming skills, the only thing i expected anyone to blame him for his the insult aspect and not the rhyme scheme or accent.or outright disqualification, u measure yourself with sauron standards .who doesnt know that sauron is a motherfcukler bitch in nairaland ??no wonder u said they should ask sauron aka uk peeps.sauron na their godfather sauron bitch ass ke ?.someone that lost to flowshow in an audio battle AND LOST WOEFULLY TO WORDSMITH i wont be surprised if ur biased ass favours sauron as the tourney winner. gamertag take heart you are just another victim of the uk clique discrimination, biase and partiality. next time u know better than to join them in mukinas show of shaME .lmfao. una go fight scatter one by one , hehehehehehehehe

No mind them . . . Faya Burn da' wickeddddddddddddd

@shaz
Dude, who is blaming who? I gave a word explaining some rhythm theory to him and he inflammed. Y'all can go on and say whatever. This is the last I'm saying on this. Sheesh!

would have been lots betta if you did, but it was christino who opened his stinking mouth suffering from halitosis, first!

@christino
Unfortunately, his fans see no problem with that or with breaking the rules.

Be quiet son, when GAMERTAG is speaking, keep ur tongue glued to your palate. You want me to tie a bone round your neck and feed it to u, Geez

@sauron
Shut the Bleep up and go hang yourself.
We all know u have been on Flowshow's privates since the last 4 months.
How many gallons of Flowshow's poisoned semen do u swallow everyday??
Even a goat knows your FLOWSHOW is the most retarded ninny on the forum(excluding you).
All u do everyday is to constitute a nuisance on the music section. . . . .Why don't u go home n soap ur genitals and self-service yourself to DEATH.
U cunt!!!

Nice one, Mr. UK peep!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hahaha let this tourney continue jare!
Ban or no ban,i stil dey here!
Jst too bad wut little power does to moderators on nl

mukina hop u know notn about this
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hahaha let this tourney continue jare!
Ban or no ban,i stil dey here!
Jst too bad wut little power does to moderators on nl

mukina hop u know notn about this
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2009
@Brid, I'll holla at you soonest.

@Kina2, The thread has been opened . . . let me know when you want it closed. Plus check ya PMs.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2009
Shaz:

@Brid, I'll holla at you soonest.

@Kina2, The thread has been opened . . . let me know when you want it closed. Plus check ya PMs.

Shaz, can i ask you a question??
Why do u allow spammers on this section?? It's like u love vermins crawling around you.
The whole rap section is creeping with roaches and brainless animals and u find it too hard to delete threads or move em to the recycled bin.
U are not doing ur job properly, miss.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2009
Mukina3,

I'm using these:

1. Message and Content: 30%
2. Originality: 20%
3. Technicality/Mentality/Creativity and Concept: 20%
4. Presentation/Organization of flows 30%

I must confess, it's been terrific working with these guys, with just 8 bars, mehn, we got hard guys here and believe you me, the winner of a tie is just the most prepared, not necessarily the better.

I'm online now!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2009
Muki, here's my quarter-final verse against Worldbest because I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days.

I can see-that-ya-tense/ So just let me win, and ease-your-suspense/
This is ya last chance to scream-for-the-feds. . . before this beating-commence!/

I don't leave the kind-of-damage you bind-with-bandage/
So if you diss, act like 'telepathy' . . and 'mind your language'!/

Don't be the next-guy to test-I / Ya ex-tied . . .
your d[/i]ick to the 'steering’ of a BMW X5 . . . still, you had no 'sexdrive'!!/

My infectious-wit/ shit on your pathetic generic-scripts/
your rap career’s stalled . . . but my '[i]potential
' turns 'kinetic' quick!/

Your lax verbal etiquette. . . sets a bad precedent. . . for a minority element/ 
. . of Nairaland residents . . who aren't eloquent . . and whose intelligence . . is at best . . negligent!/

Au contraire, I’m debonair. . / with the rarest-lection/ and a flair for lyrics that’s near-perfection/   
But I’ma stop there. . . . before you get an ear-infection!!!/

Just beware-who-you-testing/ and leave-me-alone/
'cus you ‘playing yourself’. . . if you think you’re in a ‘league-of-your-own’/

I admit I’m not a player . . and yes, my girl looks quite-bland/
And you have a lot of one night-stands. . . . with ya right-hand!/
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2009
Ibime:

Muki, here's my quarter-final verse against Worldbest because I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days.

This is ya last chance to scream-for-the-feds. . . before this beating-commence!/

your d[/i]ick to the 'steering’ of a BMW X5 . . . still, you had no 'sexdrive'!!/

your rap career’s stalled . . . but my '[i]potential

Your lax verbal etiquette. . . sets a bad precedent. . . for a minority element/
. . of Nairaland residents . . who aren't eloquent . . and whose intelligence . . is at best . . negligent!/

Au contraire, I’m debonair. . / with the rarest-lection/ and a flair for lyrics that’s near-perfection/

Ok Ok cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2009
Ibime:

your rap career’s stalled . . . but my '[i]potential

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!

I will need at least 4 hours to come up with a counter if this verse was for me.
Well done, Ibime. cool
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mailmalc(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2009
"Don't be the next-guy to test-I / Ya ex-tied . . .
your dick to the 'steering’ of a BMW X5 . . . still, you had no 'sexdrive'!!/ "

sick ! sick ! ! sick ! ! !
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sabuni: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
Ibime:

your rap career’s stalled . . . but my '[i]potential

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2009
hmmm

Chamo qualified! cool

Menike up next for him! tongue

Crude vs Sauron grin

We should Have a prediction poll for this tourney. so we know who the favorite is. Just lik the bookies! U get me? lol
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
Ibime ur flows are sick!
Jeeez who's up against u next?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2009
Muki, you no know say I don retire since? I retain copyright on all my lyrics jo! cheesy

They are all in my old rhymebook and I reserve the right to bring them out on any unsuspecting victim. cheesy

Anyway, here's your answer. . . .

http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17212
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ibime:

Muki, you no know say I don retire since? I retain copyright on all my lyrics jo!  cheesy

They are all in my old rhymebook and I reserve the right to bring them out on any unsuspecting victim.  cheesy

Anyway, here's your answer. . . .

http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17212

Ibime, u can't be lifting lyrics from your old book of rhymes. . . . . . . . .
How can u use the same verses used AGAINST Brock and MceeQ to battle worldbest on Nairaland.
Thatz lame, bro.
Find new verses ASAP, nor make we fight here o.

Anyways, i never even knew africanhiphop existed until now.
Thanx for bringing this into light because i saw an old foe(Flowshow/BolajiBroke, BJPumping) disgracing himself down there.
The bitch was caught BITING(yet again). . . . . . .A-40 exposed his ass some months ago and the idiot still went to Africanhiphop to commit the cardinal sin yet again.

http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17162

I like the RapJunkie dude, these are some of his lines:
Bolaji-Broke" u go gree comot?, see ur name sef. bros find work abeg, molue dey find drivers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Bolaji 'Mouth Gig' Brokeass Flowshow,  THIS AIN'T NAIRALAND YOU STUPID ASS F*CK!!!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ibime, if u know this dude(Rapjunkie), send him a bottle of BUBBLY on me behalf. tongue
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2009
My friend comot there. . . . you think I remember who I used some lyrics against and if I have even used them before?. . . . no make me vex, I don retire since. . . . if I vex now, you guys would not want to see the new lyrics I go unleash. grin grin grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
Sharon eh grin grin grin grin grin

Ibime
na you biko tongue cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ibime:

My friend comot there. . . . you think I remember who I used some lyrics against and if I have even used them before?. . . . no make me vex, I don retire since. . . . if I vex now, you guys would not want to see the new lyrics I go unleash.  grin grin grin

Just pray they don't draw us together. . . . . . .
I will make sure i print all ur old verses here. . . . That should discourage you from lifting.
You are one clever netcee(i must admit).
Some of those punchlines are HIV-infected(sick).
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
This is the first time in history that an emcee is accused of biting from himself. grin grin grin

No worry, I go use new lyrics next time. It's just a question of time-constraint.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Anyways, i never even knew africanhiphop existed until now.
Thanx for bringing this into light because i saw an old foe(Flowshow/BolajiBroke, BJPumping) disgracing himself down there.
The bitch was caught BITING(yet again). . . . . . .A-40 exposed his ass some months ago and the idiot still went to Africanhiphop to commit the cardinal sin yet again.

http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17162

I like the RapJunkie dude, these are some of his lines:
Bolaji-Broke" u go gree comot?, see ur name sef. bros find work abeg, molue dey find drivers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Bolaji 'Mouth Gig' Brokeass Flowshow,  THIS AIN'T NAIRALAND YOU STUPID ASS F*CK!!!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ibime, if u know this dude(Rapjunkie), send him a bottle of BUBBLY on me behalf. tongue

hehehehe grin

FLOWSHOW disgracing himself again ehn. That guy will never learn undecided tongue
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tgirl4real:

hehehehe grin

FLOWSHOW disgracing himself again ehn. That guy will never learn undecided tongue

He is a disgrace to himself and his fam.
Cheese n Rice, he even disgraced NL in that forum cos they knew he was from NL.
Biting people's lyrics up n down and he claims to be the king of RAP.
What a Arrow!!!

Ibime:

This is the first time in history that an emcee is accused of biting from himself. grin grin grin

No worry, I go use new lyrics next time. It's just a question of time-constraint.

It's 2 ways. . . . . . .We can accuse you of repetition or biting your own lyrics. Which one do u want??
I wouldn't expect 2Pac to use the same diss he used for Biggie to battle Nas or Jay-Z.
New challenge, new verses, innit??
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2009
WTF is Sauron talking about? Have you ever used any of your Nairaland lyrics in an audio? Different forums, same lyrics. For all I know, nobody on here has ever seen any of my battles on AHH. Have you never used the same line when battling against 2 different emcees in real life? WTF are you talking about? Those are my lyrics. I can use them whenever I want. The only rule is that I do not use them twice on Nairaland. If not for Muki's google search, this conversation isn't even happening.

How many of your previous ideas have you converted into lyrics on Nairaland?

It's not like I lifted whole verses from my AHH battles. I doubt you will find more than 4 lines that intersect between battles. I wouldn't even know the arrangement as I haven't even been on AHH in over a year to see how I arranged the verses.

How many Canibus radio freestyles have we heard on his albums? Countless.

What of Saigon?

How many Eminem punchlines has he used in different battles?

Can you perform the same verse twice to different sets of crowds?

Don't worry, I go write some fresh shit for you. No be the same brain?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ibime:

WTF is Sauron talking about? Have you ever used any of your Nairaland lyrics in an audio? Different forums, same lyrics. For all I know, nobody on here has ever seen any of my battles on AHH. Have you never used the same line when battling against 2 different emcees in real life? WTF are you talking about? Those are my lyrics. I can use them whenever I want. The only rule is that I do not use them twice on Nairaland. If not for Muki's google search, this conversation isn't even happening.

U have a point there!!!

Nobody has seen ur battles on AHH because ur moniker ain't Ibime on there.
What makes u think i am not Brock(the dude that gave u a technical batty wash on AHH). grin grin grin grin
Just kidding. . . . .However, i doubt i have used the same lines on different forums.
Considering ur time constraint, it's a smart thang to do.

How many of your previous ideas have you converted into lyrics on Nairaland?

It's not like I lifted whole verses from my AHH battles. I doubt you will find more than 4 lines that intersect between battles. I wouldn't even know the arrangement as I haven't even been on AHH in over a year to see how I arranged the verses.

How many Canibus radio freestyles have we heard on his albums? Countless.

What of Saigon?

How many Eminem punchlines has he used in different battles?

Can you perform the same verse twice to different sets of crowds?

Don't worry, I go write some fresh shit for you. No be the same brain?

Don't take this personal now. . . . . . . .I was just kidding.

Of course, when i am battling, the lyrics just form an image in ma view and i write them.
I don't even check if i had written em before or not. It's very difficult to start doing that when u have some 3000 bars locked up in a store.
Of course, Eminem, Canibus, 2Pac etc have all used the same verses on different tracks.
It's a mental thingy. . . .so i won't crucify you for revising your own shit. grin grin grin

Anyways, i will like to see some topicals from you. Without a doubt, you are a witty, clever netcee.
Your style is unique.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ All,

Before I go on, I picked the first line of my reply to Mukina's fixtures "

"Gentlemen the rules are:-

8 bars 16 lines per opponent

No biting, if you are caught you will be disqualified - No Canibus/Mode9/Africanhiphop chopping!
"

I specifically mentioned these 3 sources as they are great sources of inspiration for RAP Battles. Just as there is no way on earth I can confirm that Ibime is truly the same chap on AHH, I would very much appreciate some new rhymes to make the competition unique. Using it for the first time on NL makes sense but I doubt you'll use the same lyrics some other time on the same forum. I'm not a frequent visitor to AHH but that don't think I can't recognize saliva on lines that seem to have been lifted off Proverb's verses.

Good one we have here, we are on course. You were wise to reveal your AHH identity though, cos Kaydee would nab AHH crumbs without A.I.

Let's get this going, peeps, you are encouraged to visit AHH for inspiration ( I used to think that all cats in here do that) cos to me, you don't see harder punchlines (afro-relevant) elsewhere online.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mailmalc(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2009
[center][b]@A-40
Ain't this the same dude i "chewed'' for "bittin" a line on forum games/
alright son, no more games/ time u get it straight like no more gays/
wat a mismatch/ u'r not even 'suit'-able to pull a "tie" from this man/
Bleep discounts/ u'll still remain a broke homo even if ur ass is on free-lance/
on mics i'm vicious/ i spit verses like scriptures/
A-40 loses/ mailmalc be "taking" more wins than crude taking pictures/
lonely-dude/ keep wanking hard since ur d!ck is ur only tool/
show me a grin and i won't hesitate to leave you wit a broken tooth/
u don't flex muscles/ u static like a national monument/
A-40 is just an empty threat like a sniper wit no-bullet/
i assemble sick rhymes to abruptly erupt you and your whole caucus/
u still won't spit sick even if u have an inflamation of the oesophagus/
perhaps u wer hopin to absorb ma illness like some Peter Petrelli's sh !t/
but i make my points clear (Claire)/ regeneratin 'head' shots on ur achilles 'heel'/
malc burst lava infected flows to put this man on fire like Denzel/
on this joint i stay Cool like L L/ A-40 says farewell to N L/ [/b] [/center]
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2009
mailmalc:

[center][b]@A-40
Ain't this the same dude i "chewed'' for "bittin" a line on forum games/
alright son, no more games/ time u get it straight like no more gays/
what a mismatch/ u'r not even 'suit'-able to pull a "tie" from this man/
Bleep discounts/ u'll still remain a broke homo even if ur ass is on free-lance/
on mics i'm vicious/ i spit verses like scriptures/
A-40 loses/ mailmalc be "taking" more wins than crude taking pictures/
lonely-dude/ keep wanking hard since ur d!ck is ur only tool/
show me a grin and i won't hesitate to leave you wit a broken tooth/
u don't flex muscles/ u static like a national monument/
A-40 is just an empty threat like a sniper wit no-bullet/
i assemble sick rhymes to abruptly erupt you and your whole caucus/
u still won't spit sick even if u have an inflamation of the oesophagus/
perhaps u wer hopin to absorb ma illness like some Peter Petrelli's sh !t/
but i make my points clear (Claire)/ regeneratin 'head' shots on ur achilles 'heel'/
malc burst lava infected flows to put this man on fire like Denzel/
on this joint i stay Cool like L L/ A-40 says farewell to N L/ [/b] [/center]
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinaded(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2009
mailmalc:

[center]@A-40

perhaps u wer hopin to absorb ma illness like some [b]Peter Petrelli's sh !t
/

hahaha cool cheesy
some heroes shit grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hey guys, good work.

But posting links to other forums are prohibited on Nairaland and henceforth, if there are any threads containing links to AHH or other forums, no matter the reason, I might have to take it down completely.

Thanks for the co-op, guys. . More punches to ya lines.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2009
Christino:

Let's get this going, peeps, you are encouraged to visit AHH for inspiration ( I used to think that all cats in here do that) because to me, you don't see harder punchlines (afro-relevant) elsewhere online.

I don't go to AHH for inspiration. Never knew it existed until today.

@ Shaz,

Whatz ur YID??
I saw ur message the other day but couldn't reply.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by DBR: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
@
saurone
hi, dyu have an eyedea wats up?
Is this battle still goin on?
The whole thread been kinda quiet.

oNe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.