Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? (2531 Views)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by johnnygan(m): 4:48am On Dec 23, 2008
nothing do dat girl
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by WesleyanA(f): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2008
hey guys n babes,u wont believe what a nigerian girl in my class told me last me. Obviously because of our closeness she the fact for granted that i was going to ask her.

She was quite frustrated when i made no move in that regard.Then i began to notice that she was becoming obsessive n possessive about me . That pissed me off real good because i only wanted to be friends and nuffin more

I called her n sat her down n talked to her telling her that we could only be friends n nuffin,u need to hear what the girl had to say,it was unbelievable

that i was her boy friend that refused to convert his love to £ equivalent,i was so peeved

what do u guys think i should to a loser like this chic?

what do you mean by closeness? were you guys close or cloooooseeeeee, . . . , .
These nairaland topics sef? undecided

LMAO at A-drama Brody and replies in general.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by weedinLA: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2008
Nigerian girls are all twats and bastards I repeat. I've just confirmed that almost all Nigerian girls were brought up bitchily through their culture. Why was I told I'm Nigerian for christ's sake?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

Nigerian girls are all twats and bastards I repeat. I've just confirmed that almost all Nigerian girls were brought up bitchily through their culture. Why was I told I'm Nigerian for christ's sake?

Who told you you are a Nigerian? Your mum? then she must be a Arrow, a bastard and a bitch . . . . Oh sorry, I was just repeating your words tongue cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

dude has lot it.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ujujoan:

Who told you you are a Nigerian? Your mum? then she must be a Arrow, a bastard and a bitch . . . . Oh sorry, I was just repeating your words tongue cheesy

@weed for life

don't waste your time replying foul mouthed retarded bastards like ujujoan! She is a product of a genetic mutation resulting from a one night stand without knowing who her dad is and she was born in a chemist since her mom couldnt afford a regular hospital and till date, her mom is still collecting welfare to pay the debt to the chemist that delivered her!

She thinks her tongue is a loose canon that can go awry abi? No worry i de house for you!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by diasporian: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2008
fok her, and keep foking her, letting her beleive you like her, and when you are done foking her, just leave her dry and sorrowful, you dig?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
@blissnaughty

Yes i am a quivering dog and you doff your hat to my ex, but as i continue to restate, thats in the past. Now you should be mre worried about the innocent girls that would fall victim of my trade.

Hope you will be there to console them too and offer them these same words of comfort when they end up hating the opposite sex like me, lol

@naja haje

Guy is a bundle of nerves . . . . Guy had no true friends . . . .Guy developed manity complex . . . . Guy is very lonely but hates to admit it . . . .  Guy perfects his evil facade . . .  Guy is secretly waiting and hoping for his 'knight in shining armour' . . . . . 

I love the "Perfecting his evil farcade" bit

Its so inspirational to me! That means i have to do more to live up to your standard grin

Hmm manity complex!!! Well i have always had a thing for puss***y and not bone to bone, so ur wrong there! And as per true friends, hmm, i dont need true friends but girlfriends for short time basis!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
Quite unfortunate that that happened to you, just be careful not to generalise  wink
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Muza(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
poster,

you post should have been like this:

What is wrong with Nigerian Girls (Gold diggers)?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by whitelexi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
diasporian:

fok her, and keep foking her, letting her beleive you like her, and when you are done foking her, just leave her dry and sorrowful, you dig?

I think thats wrong, matter of fact - i think u should keep avoiding her or at least keep her at arms length
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by CyberG: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
Well, I read some of the comments here and I quite agree that something is biggerly so wrong with Nigerian girls. I had my first Nigerian girl here in Canada and what an immature bitch she is! Trust me, I am a very patient person and I so have my life together, young, well-educated and successful. I have no problems spending money for a girl but Nigerian girls (or maybe women generally) seem not to understand that a guy spends and will spend anything for a girl he LOVES and CARES about. Therefore, never place your attention NOT on the money and gifts but on the (his) heart which controls all the other things: time, gifts, loving, etc.

Well, she went from someone I liked to someone I really liked to the utter opposite! My first gift was expensive and before I bought it she found out the cost, she said, wow, this is so expensive. Fast forward a few months later, I was gonna take her to my company's annual christmas dinner. I could go alone or go with another girl but I thought, well she should be the one. She was girlfriend.

She told me she wanted $120 to make her hair and how surprised I was when she said: why have a girlfriend if you can't afford to pay for her hair?? That is the most idiotic, ignorant, naija-mentality statement I have heard recently. I was patient with her because she has just moved here and doesn't know this is not Nigeria. I had bought her more gifts, spent time with her and lots more. She suggested splitting it 50-50 and I thought that was fine. Then, she claims I was the one who said so. In short, the drama that followed in the next few weeks was so irritating and childish. She was immature and just a bitch! Stay away from Naija girls abroad - with the exception of the unusually well brought-up few who have not lost their brains and decent family values.

But I know what will happen to her and others like her: They will be f.ucked and dumped by every guy of every color until they are in their 30s and 40s and desperate for marriage. And even after the marriage, the guy will still get a divorce somehow and leave their sorry ass. After all, they always claim to be single by choice and loving it! May they rot away in the boredom and colorlessness of singleness. Low-life, classless bitches. Interestingly, we will always meet again and then, they are so ashamed to face the guy who now has no regard or interest them. Losers!

@ Poster: Don't be so considerate and find you only wasted your precious time. F.uck her and f.uck her until you are tired and then pass her to all your friends and someday she will realize it is because of the typical Naija girl attitude that has given her such bountiful results. Let no naija girl abroad complain about no-husband, scarcity of men, etc - it is all your fault so suck it up!

Well, fast forward a short-period of time, I met another lady from the carribeans and her complimentary on Naija girls was really ugly and not so different from the terrible image these girls have created for their families and a whole country. (Yes, she said something about Naija guys too but she added a compliment - something she admired). Anyways, if a girl will be a loser, it doesn't matter who she meets! Ori ti o je iya, bi won da lekun, ko ni gbo! (A destined suffer-head is irredeemable, no matter what you do to help, she must still suffer!)
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by blissfullynaughty: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@blissnaughty

Yes i am a quivering dog and you doff your hat to my ex, but as i continue to restate, thats in the past. Now you should be mre worried about the innocent girls that would fall victim of my trade.

Hope you will be there to console them too and offer them these same words of comfort when they end up hating the opposite sex like me, lol

Why should I be worried about anyone? You are the one with the problem and I have no doubt that unlike you the girls you dump will bounce back so no problem. Abi has anyone brought obituary to you that any of them commited suicide when you dumped them? What you do not seem to know is that girls usually heal pretty fast and bounce back equally fast too. But be that as it may, I have stated that I actually doubt that you are a force to be reckoned with on any level irrespective of all your words. Like I said before I am willing to wager that you are the type of guy that the better girls hardly give a second look at and that will be more cause for you to be bitter. And even if I am wrong, who the heck gives a Bleep? Certainly not I. You are the one who finds it necessary to talk about how you do not care about women. If you didn't really care, you would not even give them a second thought, talk much less of expending a fraction of the time and energy you continually waste trying to convince people who do not know you that you are a hot catch which any self respecting woman would want to be with (and that you use and dump them). Men have used and dumped women long before you were born and will do so long after you are dead (and ditto for women) so there is nothing new and it is certainly no big deal.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Monicaa: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster
U shouldn't generalise because of one girl's actions,
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
The first girl i ever loved with all i got,think say i be atm cus i like flexing.when i noticed something, i set am up wit my best frend whom she also know.imagine i pretend to be out of school and left her the keys to my room that night.my best friend entered my room like we planned,pretending to be looking for me.ok don't say na temptation.i
even want to marry this girl in near future.but what i learnt about her was daunting so i her to test.my best friend no waste time with am,he Bleep.beleive me as him dey Bleep,i enter as planned.i no beleive my eyes.ok you go talk say maybe i urg.think again.i got my mother's beautifull flash light eyes.pointed nose,my little build dey trip both guys and gurls,i even fine pass my best friend.so tell me where i offend this girl.since then,any girl apart from my sisters(very responsible) wey wink me at my murano,i go carry am give am one week after a good fucking,last one na 3 days.so give me one good reason why i no go hate naija chick.maka chi they mistake love with money
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by weedinLA: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
HOLLASLYD:

The first girl i ever loved with all i got,think say i be atm cus i like flexing.when i noticed something, i set am up wit my best frend whom she also know.imagine i pretend to be out of school and left her the keys to my room that night.my best friend entered my room like we planned,pretending to be looking for me.ok don't say na temptation.i
even want to marry this girl in near future.but what i learnt about her was daunting so i her to test.my best friend no waste time with am,he mess.beleive me as him dey mess,i enter as planned.i no beleive my eyes.ok you go talk say maybe i urg.think again.i got my mother's beautifull flash light eyes.pointed nose,my little build dey trip both guys and gurls,i even fine pass my best friend.so tell me where i offend this girl.since then,any girl apart from my sisters(very responsible) wey wink me at my murano,i go carry am give am one week after a good fucking,last one na 3 days.so give me one good reason why i no go hate naija chick.maka chi they mistake love with money

Dude, probably your arms were not just strong enough! I think this can happen to anyone be it naija or someone from a different planet.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by acidrop(f): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2008
jst tnk God that pic falls under the above average category
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by chyk91(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2008
tell her to piss off.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by topup: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2008
Don't do a thing, justice is not your to take, if you deserve it, it'll probably come.

Just let her know where you stand and move on swiftly!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2008
Nigerians girls are known to be good at imagination lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2008
Not true.i got my heart squeezed out when i tried.and i ain't trying again till further notice
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by 8ball(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2008
am quite surprised u folks are blaming for leading the girl on

fact of the matter is that i obliged to put her on some of the courses that we do in class

i never allowed her visit me ,tho she got ma address from ma friends

i dont meet wiv her in ma room .

i always teach her in an open place n has never really given her the impression that we could be lovers at any one tiime

Any way,am pissed wiv her latest antics,i dont have it in me to be rude ny ways oda wise i wd av told her off sharply

av only told her quite softly that we cant av a relationship but if she mistakes that for weakness,i prolly wd av no option but ta cut her off,i dont fink i need any girl's issues at this time in ma life
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by janedoe(f): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
Well for starters,next time don't say what's wrong with Nigerian girls,you can say whats wrong with some Nigerian girls or better still, what's wrong with this Nigerian girl,that said,I feel your pain,some naija dudes do the same thing,like I had this friend,we were cool and all,I could tell him any/every thing,then out of the blue, the guy says he likes me yada yada, I set him straight o,you know what the fool said?"I know you like me,time will tell",I was like ,"what in the world?"Anyway,I just keep the dude at arms length now,so you see,you have it good, at least the chick did not say she knows you want to be more than friends too. grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2008
@Jane do you know you can develop love for him,even if you want to be just friends.depends on the guy not saying he knows you do too when you are not that sucks.@8ball did this chick develop feelings for you cus she had no choice ie(she wowo?)or because of your good deeds and closeness,if opt 1,put her off sharperlly.then if opt 2,since you've explained to her na only friends.she no gree,accept her offer,screw am bad and dump her.she asked for it.make e no pass 1 month o or else
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by janedoe(f): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ HOLLASLYD,I don't think so,you see the guy is not my type plus he's being cocky= It's not happening grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by janedoe(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
oops I meant think grin darn that S
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ok o.i was just saying.beleive me the guy marrying my sister,pressed and pressed before his love was developed in her heart.it bites me cus this guy's loaded 1,get houses 2,Chinekee see black beauty na him my sisi dey do shakara for.finally till today they are one of the best couple i know with a fine baby boy.nwa m
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by yewaman: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2008
KI ni Big Deal!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by 1honeybee: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
haba, any girl from anywhere in the world can do this, just becos this one is a nigerian does nt make it a 'nigerian girls thing'
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ur grammer dey worryoooooooo
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by ladygaga(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2009
[b][/b]8ball, u r such a liar
am sure there s mare to ur story
how can a ga just get attraccted to u just like that when ur nt a magnet,haba.u must hv led her on
and every naija girl isnt like that please angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Beats Me! / What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? / Ladies Only: How Do U Like Dem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.