Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75415 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by abbeyberry(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

God himself!!
roasted corn and fruit?
The God is wonderful
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by jnrbayano(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
abbeyberry:

roasted corn and fruit?
The God is wonderful

Yes he is

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
I will gladly eat it
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ggrin(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yummy smiley
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
nickz:
Marry her asin
Are you a maize farmersad
Or is she a hen
grin grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Spicylate(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
i swear i'll dive into it non - hesistantly.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ellahzy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
i'll eat it...love the combo,esp the soft roasted corn. #uGOfEARFEAR
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Agbgift(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
@op u are wicked. How can u be showing me this when its not yet the season. (salivating thing).
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Benita4bliss(f): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
If i open the plate and see that, i go shock, and asked him, guy wch kind rough play be dis na, why u go entertain me wit dis kind thing. I go hiss carry my bag off i go and live him there to eat his burnt corn and pear alone. ;DIf i open the plate and see that, i go shock, and asked him, guy wch kind rough play be dis na, why u go entertain me wit dis kind thing. I go hiss carry my bag off i go and live him there to eat his burnt corn and pear alone.

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
waooo...i love ds food, roasted corn & pear...hmmm u just made me start salivatin nw
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by chigoizie7(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends.

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.
- Cover it up to hide content
- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin
- Allow her open the cover
- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)
- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

See dis guy oooh, @times the habit de pepper me for ma ex-babe side, dis gal can eat pear and corn from morning till night once it is readily available. For her? The recipe is the best for, she can even give u all niight.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by nickz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mprex:

lolssss. this got me laughing cheesy

back to the post. if the maize is soft. then im good to go
hmmm...soft maize;you no be local hen be that na..broilersad
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. See food. 9ja babes will be like BROS U WAN USE ME FOR BLOOD MONEY.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by kayalla(f): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
wetin dey there na, me i love this, i miss it right now.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol. This one na MR BIGGS naa. My wife follow me drink garri when we dey date. No thanks to NLC for their strike and FG for owing me salary sad
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Trippledots(m): 6:01am On Jan 23, 2015
i knw of girls who dont mind this.....but on a date? esp a first time date?! ifa hear say she eat am.

after she don form name as Cinderella when her real name na atutupoyoyooghenerukevwe jonathan. abegiiii

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by moderatorr1: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2015
My best snack corn and pear!!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by pendusky(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
cool! Ishilove likes this much..
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Ishilove: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2015
pendusky:
cool! Ishilove likes this much..
Not really. I prefer boiled corn and coconut/groundnuts.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Chaplain383(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2015
I am I love with what I see now
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by tollybabe15: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
It nt funny because many girl like corn and pear,
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by pendusky(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Not really. I prefer boiled corn and coconut/groundnuts.
really? I guess that yuzedo favs too
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by JayJustus(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
I looked at the photos of all the ladies that commented here...ehhh janja is now unisex tho
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Wefiak1414(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
till death do us part
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Ishilove: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
pendusky:
really? I guess that yuzedo favs too
Dunno
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by cocopuffs(f): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
smileyThat's a gud combo will even eat his own self after mine grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by christancey: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by victors123: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Nothing special there even is nt funny is local fud & another way round is nt local it's depend how dey make it
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by kanayo1994(f): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Funny
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Revolva(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2015
na lie niaja gal go eat am wit u n still remove u also...greedy gals
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by murtala120: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2015
You will drag it with an 042 (enugu) chick. Cos she will finish it b4 u go get pure water.and will still dump u when she is through with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.