Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75465 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Monicasque(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lolest. I can see dat nl brothers just love making sisters seem like hypocrites and gold diggers. I was expecting a dish worms, only to find dat its something which many ladies actually like. So i gues if dis was how ladies wer tested for marriage, there wudnt b any single ladies left.lol. So op u wud marry her just bcoz she ate dis without checking her real charactor? Kwaaaaaa
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by piagetskinner(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Damn I hate pears...too sour for my liking#love roasted corn wit coconut or g.nut
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by shadrach77: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
I will gladly eat it

Liar! angry angry angry
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
If you try this with Jenoncam...don't expect to see her again. grin
Hmm hmm
I would try it cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
shadrach77:

Liar! angry angry angry
hmmm.......what do I want to prove by lying
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by rhames(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends:

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.

- Cover it up to hide content

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- Allow her open the cover

- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

Agidi na goro and kai kai.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by otiigba1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
chineke me! i have not tasted this in the last 20 years were can i find this grub in england? shocked cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by makasimatics(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na normal thing. Both the rich and the poor de chow this
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Kingsimmer(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Not everything talkable

alrite ...babyyy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nickymezor(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
haba 10?? U want make I carry diabetes?
Lol
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by woky: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
Believe me when I say I prefer this to most sort-after dishes.

However, this can't be a surprise to any lady with perfectly working nostrils.
No be lie.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sunsky29(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lol
cn I hv ur whatsap pin?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Trinxie(f): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Wow...That purple thingy tho
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Empress2014(f): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2015
A guy who arrange this on a first date must be a joke
MrHardOn:
Empress2014. Oh...You mean Barbecue Corn. Good if you like not as a meal on first date. cool
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Empress2014. I know that the Empress2014 that I know will never have that on a first date. Please confirm date for 2moro. TFC, KFC,McDonalds, Burgerking, Mr Biggs, Pizza Hut. Nandos. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by hari4rel: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Ajebo girls will never partake in dat cool
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Igbentosan(f): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Don't even go there,I L♥√ع maize,so if u test me with that then I will pass.I will even request for more and more and more
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by eme40rald(f): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2015
I love this specie of pear so joining him is for certain. Although I am not a fan of roasted corn.He is my boyfriend na
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by azeeza(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
I prefer it boil with a pinch of salt.

Roasted ones doesnt go well with my system.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by expatriate(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vyolet:
So many silly reasons for marriage,how would you marry a lady cos she agrees to eat this with you?

I tire oh
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by YurFatHer: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
udysweet:
What's there's,yinmu! Make it cooked soft for me,I don't mind. Late mum was a farmer and was always harvesting this and bring home,that's d very "ibe eni" corn because its so fresh d sweetness is der. So bros,if u wan ggiv me dis,beta mak it d fresh and soft one,evn its smell will giv it away evn b4 u open d plate,lol!
I'd laugh over it tho,its funny but dsnt mean I can't eat it. Btw mak d pear dos fat ones oozing out oil after roasting*winks*
Ps:trust me to be down wit bad cough after the eating but dat won't deter me jare.loooool!
nice woman yu are.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by donigspain(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Share A Coke with Donigspain

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by shadrach77: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
hmmm.......what do I want to prove by lying
sorry sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by MzQueen(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
grin
nickz:
Marry her asin
Are you a maize farmersad
Or is she a hen
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by demzylahot(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
nickz:
Marry her asin Are you a maize farmersad Or is she a hen
hahaha
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2016
OP see what u have done now ;

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 18, 2016
OP see what you have done now cry ube and corn don't dey hungry me nowgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.