Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75405 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
This test is only suitable if you sense the babe is local.
If you try this with posh babes like Empress2014,GemC3 and Azeeza, you are on your own. That will.be the last time you had see them.
And some guys will want to try this out now....at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Emodeee: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002
post=30027559:

He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked
corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is
very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get.
I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals
grin grin

isn't it obvious dat u were brought up wid d opposite of a silver spoon?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by HizMissy(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingsimmer:
d gal go b lyk:"blood of jesuss!!!!
(picked up bag...)u wan take me du ritual abi" (run out)
(phone rings)
she don 4get ha phone...

moverover,u prepare dis sacrifice...grin grin
wia are d gods ,hia is a sacrifice 4 dem wink

laf wan tear my belle!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sunsky29(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
Abi ooo. cheesy
u dey mind d op...abeg darling coman folo me and goan drink garri jor.....

Madam joy abeg gv me two cups of garri with 10n suger and 20 naira groundnut for me and this gyal wey u dey see so........
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Gemc3(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
If you try this with posh babes like Empress2014,GemC3 and Azeeza, you are on your own. That will.be the last time you had see them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Oluwagreat: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
U call dis a test?? Wat if Dis d gal's Favourite.....

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by InestamablJewel: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends:

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.

- Cover it up to hide content

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- Allow her open the cover

- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

oh my! i have so missed this (salivating)
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Jomile....whats your favourite?. Is it kebab or the pizza or masala, sharwama or the egg fried rice or you prefer the pear and corn. Message me...its not for public consumption. grin
U dear r my favourite
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Emodeee:

isn't it obvious dat u were brought up wid d opposite of a silver spoon?
I tell you say they born me with silver spoon? Please, I wasn't born with silver spoon and I don't feel bad about it so I wonder where your comment is coming from undecided
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Jomile....Great. Where do we start from now? Good Its Friday. See my thread on Fri- Monday and Get back to me with a smile. grin grin
There is excitement in the air.. cheesy cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Emodeee: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I tell you say they born me with
silver spoon? Please, I wasn't born with silver spoon and I don't feel
bad about it so I wonder where your comment is coming from
undecided

did u read my post at all? re-read again. did u c where i wrote OPPOSITE?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Emodee. Please don't give my girl grief (ammyluv2002). She has no regret for not being born with silver spoon. She likes the way she is and I like it too. grin grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Emodee. Please don't give my girl grief (ammyluv2002). She has no regret for not being born with silver spoon. She likes the way she is and I like it too. grin grin
grin grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Andy01(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
braintext:
The meal looks....
This one na meal ni. Resemble sacrifice
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by evisexxy(f): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2015
I will so love him,wow I love this meal, please I will love to have this meal ,is there any volunteer?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ng4u(f): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2015
I like it.Atleast is just naturally
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by AdeniyiA(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2015
bizngr:
Lol, very funny.
what if she acts thus?? ^^^
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by azeeza(f): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol.
MrHardOn:

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Azeeza ba wani binta sudan ... na so a manajanka. Stunning model on Nairaland grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Smartnwa(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
grin My favourite food, any girl who regret dis food, having being eating it in Her fada's houz.. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by 2kris(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Bro that corn and pear(hpe am right) looks sad
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Olivialight(f): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
I laugh in swahili, I love corn like tomorrow no dey..my mum will tell you am that kid that eats corn even when the season is gone..I buy corn once I see corn season or no season..then that pear oh jingles..I will eat both mine and the guys and refuse the guy's proposal join if ah no like am..chai testing me with roasted corn hahahaha that must be some test..
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by azeeza(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Ina da maneger, ya ka ke?
MrHardOn:
Azeeza ba wani binta sudan ... na so a manajanka. Stunning model on Nairaland grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by obaayo2: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
It be like sey na all the girls on this thread be wife material o,,since all of dem sabi eat dis thing
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by winnersacad: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
na so o. i think i suggest pap and rice instead of this.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by maureeoy: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
i wish i can have this now
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nickymezor(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
u dey mind d op...abeg darling coman folo me and goan drink garri jor.....

Madam joy abeg gv me two cups of garri with 10n suger and 20 naira groundnut for me and this gyal wey u dey see so........

LOL... Aaaaah d cubes of sugar dey too much nw. Haba. Na so u dey drink ur own??
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nickymezor(f): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
the op missed...

It should av been garri.. The thread will mk more sense if it was garri posted above.
Yep...
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by zzybaby: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
We dy chop am wella....... So romantic while eating it together...... Love nwa ntiti
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2015
ladies pllllleeeeeaaasssseeee
Fear GOD
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
I luv dslt pear ehn.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Kentrasso(f): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah. My first reaction will be surprise/shock but I'll think it's funny and just enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.