Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (51922 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by MhisIjay(f): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
I jst dey observe shocked
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Lstar4real(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
adedayourt:

Which kind 10-30min b dat, if d tin sweet wella 2hrs u neva stand cool
lol DT mean u must have drank alomo mixed with drogba lol grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by adedayourt(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=30055118][/quote]

Yeee!! My hand!

Gives her a dirty slap angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Mhizkel(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=30055415]

*gives him a clean slap, breaks his head* finally, he yaf die!
#MissionAccomplished

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Orikinla(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]What a stupid topic to even make front page on Nairaland.

There is nothing under the pants and skirts of ladies or women, but their private liabilities.
(Not all girls and women qualify as Ladies)

Any stupid guy who goes there ends up with more liabilities than ever before. grin

When I see a pretty and sexy looking girl, woman or lady, three things come up.

1. WHAT IF SHE IS RE-TARDED.
2. WHAT IF SHE IS DEMONIC and
3. WHAT IF SHE HAS A SORE IN-BETWEEN HER THIGHS.

I once met one very pretty and sexy LASU babe and at the end of the chase, she had a sore between her anus and vagina. My mojo just lost it's appetite. grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by adedayourt(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lstar4real:
lol DT mean u must have drank alomo mixed with drogba lol grin

A don kno wat u talkin about wink wink grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by lion042(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Evandiv:
hmmmm u may consider me because am available though am quite expensive

You can't eat more than Shawama and Ice cream grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Dotwillis1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tosbi:

Being a victim of dis wit my 2 exs.... Can be so annoying I swear (tho dey were teenagers in their 18, 20). Hence my decision to say no to younger girls again
lol
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by adedayourt(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=30055488][/quote]

My ghost rises nd run after her. . .
She runs nd shout iya mi oo, iya mi oo!!
Her shoe falls off, pantt slipps off
Somtin strts dumpin directionlessly on her chest

#ghost stops nd lmao
Decides to 4giv her
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Mhizkel(f): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=30055788]

hahahahaha...u nt crious
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=30055829][/quote]

Then she tankd mi for 4givin her cool
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by FredHandsome(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I hate people like u with an abysmal passion.
And I subscribe to this response with the maximum gusto I could muster!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Mhizkel(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=30055970]

*hugs him*
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
maureensylvia:

bad belle, oluku nkea osi kwa ebee? na pple like u dey die early
may god make someone die doesn't kill person, if it does no one will survive again, your comment is a true reflection of ur home, if u tell your guy u are a virgin while u are not, who suffer for it, who have a problem, who pay the price? I will respect a lady for her decent character and truthful.ladies think everything in this life is being a virgin, they forgot that virgin without good behavior is worthless and naughty.
Any lady who tells me that rubbish will loose her respect because i will not be interested in her priority. Attitude determine your altitude, what happen next after the first meet with your hubby as a virgin? Change your mentality and learn how to keep home.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
All i can say is....

[size=18pt]THANK GOD FOR ROHYPNOL[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by adedayourt(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=30056056][/quote]

*Bighug fr a jooy fwend*
kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
uncle005:
mtchewww who care? That thing between your leg is as free as railway, no girl on nairaland is a virgin, and if by mistake u are and u feel its so important to u then go and stay in the village that is where they value virginity. As for me that is what i hate to hear from any lady.....eflefu
Lolzzz! Since d day i won tear one new leather popularly known as virgin & as my junior d touch d kitten she bite me 4 lips. Guy, since dat day i no won hear d name VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:

There is nothing under the pants and skirts of ladies or women, but their private liabilities.

Any stupid guy who goes there ends up with more liabilities than ever before. grin

I once met one very pretty and sexy LASU babe and at the end of the chase, she had a sore between her anus and vagina. My mojo just lost it's appetite. grin
[/size]
hahaha !!! grin

So you sef follow join sef ? Why the first sentence then ?tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Slimmos(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
skywalker888:
Funny enough, most of these things are true.. Tosyne oya come and defend yourself

Why do you know so much about ladies ? wink
mama chinedu u never still change dis ur profile pix....
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by FredHandsome(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:

[/size]
This is deep shocked
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Smh @ some comments here undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Pearlyakin(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
pearl360:
On point smiley
My username sake how are you doing ?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Homguy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who is this bush man ?

Your comment reek of joblessness.. Employed people don't brag with their employment and they don't refer to others as being jobless
me a bush man?! haven't you more productive things to do with a fragile life force? I don't exchange words on a random faceless medium. get busy boy, you would need it...and researching on women doest count. farewell.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Homguy:
me a bush man?! haven't you more productive things to do with a fragile life force? I don't exchange words on a random faceless medium. get busy boy, you would need it...and researching on women doest count. farewell.
Get off jhor.. This is not a lame way to crave attention. There are other better ways

Were u forced to view or comment at gun point ? An hater is not difficult to be spotted. Productive you say ? If you are as productive and versatile as I am, you would be thankful to God. #not bragging#
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Homguy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I hate people like u with an abysmal passion.
sorry to break it to you this way, your misguided emotions can't make a dent on a cheese ball. its useless.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Homguy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Get off jhor.. This is not a lame way to crave attention. There are other better ways

Were u forced to view or comment at gun point ? An hater is not difficult to be spotted. Productive you say ? If you are as productive as I am, you would be thankful to God. #not bragging#
ok
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Homguy:
sorry to break it to you this way, your misguided emotions can't make a dent on a cheese ball. its useless.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=30057597][/quote] Leave that dumb niqqa jhor grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by prettyjo(f): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
MhisIjay:

Fyn girl oya shift make I join u
We go share my pop corn, u hear?
lolzzz.no p
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Leave that dumb niqqa jhor grin
the dude is just so in a rush to bully ,when really he is on romance section equally with all of us,how can he dare remove splinter of anothers eye when there is a log of wood in his eyes.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by maureensylvia(f): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=uncle005 your guy u are a virgin while u are not, who suffer for it, who have a problem, who pay the price? I will respect a lady for her decent character and truthful.ladies think everything in this life is being a virgin, they forgot that virgin without good behavior is worthless and naughty.
Any lady who tells me that rubbish will loose her respect because i will not be interested in her priority. Attitude determine your altitude, what happen next after the first meet with your hubby as a virgin? Change your mentality and learn how to keep home.[/quote]

boy na who u dey write epistle for? ****in phyno's voice**** " i na ako tuuuuuu" y my matter dey pepper u self?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=maureensylvia post=30058271][/quote]because i just red your drivel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.