Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (52017 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by ArcToyin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pu*sy..alias kunt hmmnnn.
The evil this flesh does surprises even the devil
haahhahahaaha
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by boluyongp(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Never beg a girl for s*x. Most guys lose out because they appear desperate to her. If you ask her and she refuses, tell her 'Cool'. She'll be the one offering you later cos you didn't beg like the losers she's used to and you surprised her and killed her pride by making her feel you don't really find her attractive; the more you beg, the stronger you fuel her pride and she'll be enjoying your submission to her and unmanliness. To her, begging her means you are not getting laid regularly & she feels you are unattractive to other girls like her so why would she allow you when she feels other girls have been refusing you. She'ld think that you just want to use her as your s*x toy and you have ulterior motives. On the other hand, If you don't pressure her, she'll think you are the DON and you are getting it from other girls so s*x is nothing to you and she'll want to fight to have you to herself by offering you and would desire to impress you above the 'unreal girls outside'. Guys, NEVER beg a woman for anything. Imagine James Bond begging for s*x kwa. Hian!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by carik(m): 2:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Is it not the ladies we meet errday?

Hell no
Don juans don't find it difficult to drop those panties
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by twerkjack: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na why you quote the whole post
SORRY grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by Mekzmoney(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes ooh.. There pretend a lot. Not all buh most of dem. Maybe 99.9% of dem. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by 100Cents: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
It is not hard to get under a woman's pant.

It is an effortless art. The harder you try the more likely you will fail. Come to think of it, girls too like sex. They are giving it to that harmless guy by the side who doesn't stress them..

While boyfriend keeps making all the calls, threatening, spending to keep her..
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by 100Cents: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please, what is panties ?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by 100Cents: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Niwdog:
So true! Nothing pain me pass that their language
Guy:baby please naw
Lady:i say noh
Guy:but why na? U know i love u
Lady:yea i kw. Pleeeaase i want to go(full stop)
Beg frm now til tomorrow you are on your own

I want to go. Take me home.

O boy, there is a way around this !
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by gboly2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just passing!!! Smelling hmmmm
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships by kheengdiamond(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
am hove these stage am not a learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.