Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (33756 Views)

10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / 10 Worst Flirting Moves You Should Never Use / 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Isuckpussy: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Fight and kiss will never stop. I like it
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by pekeyim: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
I don't flirt.

But thinking what to call... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by ArewaWarrior: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Im lost here... do men actually have standards?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by brownlord: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
no. 1 is valid and on point.

Yet to see that happen anywhere around me, especially wif what is happening in our environment and campus, 90 percent of cult clash is as a result of "you carry my babe"

i wonder what will make me show interest in a babe i've seen wit my friend except he ( my friend ) is the one passing her to me.

1 Like

Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Many of the Outdated flirting moves are used in romance novels and romantic comedies. Unfortunately, the flirting moves used in the movies never always work in our real life.- Be creative. Be real. wink

Perhaps, you’ve noticed that in movies a woman can get the man by using a few worst flirting moves, however, you might not be as lucky as she is.

Here are 10 Outdated Flirting Moves you should Quit Employing.

1. Make him jealous-

Perhaps, you want to date a nice guy, but it seems he is not interested in you. So you decided to hook up with one of his best friends, because you think it will make him jealous and he will definitely fall in love with you. Well, girls, this is actually one of the worst flirting moves you should never use. Never flirt with the other guy to impress your crush. It doesn’t work.

2. Twirling your hair-

Sure, men like beautiful locks, but mindlessly twirling your hair won’t make your crush fall in love with you. After all, the wind might not blow your hair like you are posing for your photo-shoots. Hair flips can be lovely, if you do them correctly, but if you don’t, you could whack someone in their face.

3. Eat enticingly-

Did you watch “Horrible Bosses”? Do you remember Jennifer Aniston’s window scene? You should not try it in public. Everybody will stare, but it will be ridiculous. It’s so funny to see in a movie, but you could easily make a fool out of yourself in real life.

4. Starting the relationship in the public eye-

Are you going to admit you love someone? It’s great, but make sure you do it in private. Avoid doing it in front of his friends, your entire company or school. If a man turns you down, it will be extremely embarrassing. Yes, he might return your affection, but do you really want to begin your relationship in the public eye? I’m sure, you don’t.

5. Lie-

You know, couples lie about everything in movies. No matter how small or big the lie is, they have to tell the truth. Then, they fight and make up in the last 20-30 minutes of screen time. In fact, there is no reason to lie to a crush, boyfriend or spouse. I speak from my personal experience. It’s much better to avoid the fighting and much more enjoyable to stick to the kissing.

6. Fight and kiss-

Now, can you tell me how many times have you seen a couple screaming at each other just to end the argument with a make-out session? In movies, it occurs very often, but in real life, most fights don’t have a pleasant outcome. Sure, you might end up kissing, but your problems won’t disappear and you will have to deal with them in the morning.

7. Bump into him-

Well, girls, this flirting move is not so bad and it can actually help you to know if your crush is interested in you. Just find out his schedule, turn a corner at the same time that your crush does so that you collide. Don’t forget to take a stack of papers, and when you both collide make sure your papers fly everywhere. If your crush bends down to pick them up, it’s a good sign. But if he just keeps walking, you should certainly forget about him. He is not worth your time.

8. Winking-

Well, maybe it seems cliché, but many women think that winking is an effective flirting move and a great way to attract any man. However, if you wink at him several times, he may think you have a tick. If you want to attract a man, make a good eye contact instead of winking. It’s smart and it shows you are really interested in him. Just make sure you don’t stare.

9. Laughing at everything he says-

When things are really funny, laughing is an excellent way to flirt. But if you laugh at every word or sentence he says, you will confuse him and he might think you are a little silly. A lovely smile is everything you need in order to attract a man. When he says something funny, you might want to laugh, but not too much.

10. Complimenting him-

Compliments are good in moderation but terrible in excess. While it’s okay to say a few nice compliments, you don’t need to compliment him every minute. Tell him that he looks great in that shirt, or compliment his cooking skills, if he cooked you dinner, and he will fall in love with you in a jiff. If you enjoy meeting him, you can say that too.

nobody get time for this your epistle
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by dupsiegee: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Sanuzi(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
U try sha
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by 0b1nna: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
grin true! especially dat no9! it wil even make u look like a fool to him!

Ange dear, dis name of yours no bad...E.rotic Angela. It makes blood rush madly all in my system. grin
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Qualer: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
kayalla:
so wat should we do then? tie wrapper and watch him from window?

when you tie the wrapper, sit opposite him- make eye contact and open your legs wide, works like magic. afterwards he will be like your MTN Sim - following you everywhere you go! thank me later.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by buoye1(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
zyzxx:
hmmm
Omo Ibadan!u seems to be everywhere!!u b emptyhen staff?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by romzyxy(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op dis your list refers to ladies only...Now for d men, stop telling a lady that she looks familiar as your wooing scope...It's outdated!

it is not outdated. just show u ur look alike n u ll fall.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by kenny1313(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
greating him always
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Mhizkel(f): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
romzyxy:

it is not outdated. just show u ur look alike n u ll fall.
Maybe other ladies will...not me
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by soulfood(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
ARTISTES SUBMIT YOUR SONGS FOR FREE PROMO ON SUPERTAR DJ MIX AT MYNAIJADJ

Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Petra23(f): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2015
passionate88:
I so much hate that number 1 eh, why e b say na only when she see me she go dey laugh carelessly when she dey make call or hold d guy hand? Thank God say I dey easily lose interest for girls matter. No b me dm go use practice "My heart beats for Amaka" or any other Telemundo series
Y u cum use ma name guy? U 4 use my heart beats for Ngozi na
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by domiwizi(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2015
rubbish
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by BizBayo: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2015
did anyone read that number 11 ? There's nothing there to believe in. Nice write up anyway.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Timoleon(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
sweetbaby22:
@OP if we don't do MOST of these things in the list. How do we get a guys attention. OR let him know we are interested and want something more wink.

please ask the op o. if all of dese comot, shey him wan turn all girls to olosho ni?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by darlingnuel(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Medunah:
'Medunah' Oblongatta?... grin Ur moniker is a funny one
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by folahann(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Op, good you have told them outdated ways. Why don't you show them the modern ways of flirting.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Op you are a bad lecturer,you gave us the outdated moves,what happened to the indated moves?pls modify and give us the 20 indated flirting moves,because I must marry Seun dis year
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Timoleon(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2015
This write upnis however missleading. @Op are you writing about things dey shouldnt do too much of or things dey shudnt do at all? we all agree too much of anything is bad but to say dey shoukd quit all of dese? nigga you gay!
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Vicintonsh(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op dis your list refers to ladies only...Now for d men, stop telling a lady that she looks familiar as your wooing scope...It's outdated!
lol..u got daht
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by olareed(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
sweetbaby22:
@OP if we don't do MOST of these things in the list. How do we get a guys attention. OR let him know we are interested and want something more wink.
U needn't any of those tips...just boldly walk up to him and kiss him..#lobatan
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by romzyxy(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Maybe other ladies will...not me

xpecting dat already! my dear trust me wen I say xo.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by metroid(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Petra23:
Y u cum use ma name guy? U 4 use my heart beats for Ngozi na

I think I just smelt flirting here smiley
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2015
angry

Kiss and fight? Who still does that?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by kelobestline(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Aviod bumping into him @ every given opportunity

You can socially flaunt your boobs to seak for his attention.

Aviod behaving too nice & simple before him

Avoid putting on bump short whenever you're with him

Etc..................
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op you are a bad lecturer,you gave us the outdated moves,what happened to the indated moves?pls modify and give us the 20 indated flirting moves,because I must marry Seun dis year

Irene lipsrsealed
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by nortcentrallord(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Very true. Most girls and some guys tailor their lives along lines in movies and novel. Movies lasts only a couple of hours. Same as novels depending on how fast you can read. Truth is how many actors and writers live the kinda life the act or write about? It's just a figment of their imagination.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Okaka27(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
OP ....U are a saddist
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

Irene lipsrsealed
na wetin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.