Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33716 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

12 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Hezzyluv: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
35 no too bad to learn something na.
Some computer skills can be learn within a year.
He can still learn how to repair phones or PC

Him no go school?

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Henix(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's never too late to start afresh. The most important thing is the willingness to start something, and the determination to succeed.

Let him keep pride aside and look for a skill to learn.

All the best!

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Five more years to go.

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Romanoff(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's not too late to learn a skill. When I was learning how to sew in 2011, there was a mother of four who also learned with me, her oldest was 19.

She owns her own tailoring shop today.

Na work or business them dey take feed wife and children, let him better himself first.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Hezzyluv: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

To go where

Modified.
At op, tell him to go and learn welding if he has the passion for it. Within one years, he should be able to get the basic. Down to the next 2to3 years, he would become oga of his own.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Fedrick100: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
35 no too bad to learn something na.
Some computer skill can be learn within a year.

Him no go school?

Which computer skills can fetch someone money both in Nigeria and Abroad because am planning to acquire one next year

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To go where
Something at 40 is something forever.

I'm just kidding. 35 is still a good age. You can still start over again, go to school, learn skills and be a whole different person. Age isn't a constraint to what you can achieve.
You're still young.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Hezzyluv: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fedrick100:

Which computer skills can fetch someone money both in Nigeria and Abroad because am planning to acquire one next year

Freelancing or UI/UX

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by tayo60(f): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Can't he start something no matter how little?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Fedrick100: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Freelancing or UI/UX

I can’t choose Freelancing because am not a good writer

What about web design,can it fetch money also?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Hezzyluv: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olasyke:

They're killing male evening newspapers and broke people now when they reach 40 years old.

I'm just kidding. 35 is still a good age. You can still start over again, go to school, learn skills and be a whole different person before 40.
You're still young.

Yeah....
I gat u now sha. wink

Even 40years not 2bad sha. It depends on one's midset.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by awoniyi1236(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Go and start farming, plant cash crops

28 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Hezzyluv: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fedrick100:

See, if you can put your mind to it without distractions, jump into it without delay. You could be average within first four months of your learning. Leverage on that watch videos on utube. Perfect it and sky would b your limit. I know what I'm talking about.

16 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Prettygirl200(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Yeah....
I gat u now sha. wink

Cucuma say 60 years no bad naaaa, nonsense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Yeah....
I gat u now sha. wink

Yeah, age isn't a barrier to starting over or making it in life. Even Orlando owoh made it in his 70's

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ufuosman(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let him look for any work and work without shame soon everything will fall in place

13 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Berrityga: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fedrick100:

so why didnt you say its your.. Why say a friend?? Guy your still at the start of your life.. 35 plus 50 thats 80 so you still have a long way to go. Chase your dreams don't give up.. Gods time is the best.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Emma2Seconds: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Itz complicated
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Curious346: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Be more daring ..

Don't be a coward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by okoroemeka(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by anochuko01(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2022
He should accept that he has already bleeped up, and make up his mind to start all over again. It's better late than never oo!

He can still learn a trade or skill if he's willing. No job is too small too, and if he's diligent he'll get an helper.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Offpoint1: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Fedrick100:

Freelance has nothing to do with writing. Lookup what the word mean

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
Share how you made it bro

13 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by AustinIre: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Give people solutions, not blame.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Merry100: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by oluwaseyi0: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Kn
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Get a skill or skills. Even people with regular jobs are upgrading themselves and getting new skills ur here chilling doing nothing telling us ure 35 with no wife or job?

Take responsibility for ur life.

9 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
It's not too late to learn a skill. He should forget about a wife for now and learn a skill. He can learn how to do POP, tiling or shoes. He should get himself entrenched in a community, like village groups, church and volunteer groups for networking so he can get jobs after learning these skills.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by TheBTCinvestor: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.