Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) (33774 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018

The joyful tears flowed freely, as the fiance of a Nigerian lady identified as Jennifer Uzuakpundu, proposed to her, with a car.

The excited Nigerian lady wrote on Facebook;
Yesterday was the height of it, who God done bless,no man can curse, Wen people are happy celebrate with them Wen men are casting down,God is lifting up.

However the engaged lady’s revealed that she got a car from her fiance too;
I cannot come n carry last for dis one ooh Issanengagementcarsomething Congrats baby girl, u deserve d best

See photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/pretty-nigerian-lady-engaged-with-a-car-by-fiance.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv3tN39w3U
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Biacan if to say u fit behave, I go propose with Mercedes g class

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Congrats but the girl though. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by juwonloo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
cry I no understand some guys eeh, the way them dey spoil girls dis days, no girl won't to start fresh with a broke guy,. all Na rich guy

26 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
In otherwords the dude just bought the car for himself cos in marriage ur property is also my propertycheesy. Congrats to the couple .

21 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Congrats but the girl though. lipsrsealed
cos she no get ukwu?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Bad belle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
cos she no get ukwu?
No. Try to look at her first picture with a village mama eye, you'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Did you just pop the question shocked yes yes I'll yes I'll yes I'll embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Chai.

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Bad belle
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
grin
So you don't want me to get married this year undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Broke cock ain't smiling grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
So you don't want me to get married this year undecided
Are you sure you want to get married this year?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
juwonloo:
cry I no understand some guys eeh, the way them dey spoil girls dis days, no girl won't to start fresh with a broke guy,. all Na rich guy

Oh you now understand what's happening in the real world with guys and babes out there.
If you don't take care for your babe? Another guy will, simple. That's just life.
Forget what some boys are saying here. They are hypocrites. They know what they give their babes back door.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
lmao.. What if I don't propose with g class?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Are you sure you want to get married this year?
Why not or do you want to marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai.
hahahahahhahaha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lmao.. What if I don't propose with g class?
As long as the ring is diamond it's acceptable lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
As long as the ring is diamond it's acceptable lipsrsealed embarassed
ok but there won't be honeymoon in dubai if I buy you diamond ring.. Choose one
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Why not or do you want to marry me
Are you beautiful and have good character? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
ok but there won't be honeymoon in dubai if I buy you diamond ring.. Choose one
A marriage without honeymoon is like serving food without water undecided so NO everything must be complete wink same way I'm complete lipsrsealed cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
No. Try to look at her first picture with a village mama eye, you'll understand.
well she looks like a slayqueen judging frm her pix with that heavy make up and hairdo.anyway if d time reach for d guy to introduce her to im mama iyam sure d guy will code the babe to tone down on her makeup and ping less on her phone when with the mother cos if she just dey busy herself with fone and dey form classy chic the mother inlaw Will refuse her as a wife for the soncheesy. Knowing how most nigerian mom inlaws behave, the quickest way for an intended wife to win their heart is to form homely attributes. Join her in the kitchen and offer to help her with kitchen stuff.u one quarter of winning her heart doin this.every sharp babe knows this.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
A marriage without honeymoon is like serving food without water undecided so NO everything must be complete wink same way I'm complete lipsrsealed cool
loool... List your assets

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Are you beautiful and have good character? grin
Check me out wink the most beautiful melanin princess in the world lipsrsealed I have all it takes to keep a happy home cool better be fast before you lose the race wink

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Check me out wink the most beautiful melanin princess in the world lipsrsealed I have all it takes to keep a happy home cool better be fast before you lose the race wink
Shey with dis okro wey u carry for neck undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
loool... List your assets
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool
mention them undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Shey with dis okro wey u carry for neck undecided
lmao.. Sha dats not her real face
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lmao.. Sha dats not her real face
Lol. Bro na okro she go use G-wagon buy finish grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Lol. Bro na okro she go use G-wagon buy finish grin
lol biacan isa fine girl.. She likes okro soup too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.