Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. (9809 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind / Igbo Husband Doesn't Contact Me When He's In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggratia1:
Got my own business. When i was helping his family I wasnt send hundreds boo. I was sending Thousands
supporting a con-artist along with his family isnt exactly something to be proud of dear american woman.

ggratia1:
My husband did not marry me for papers. He already has a visa. he had a Job with a Good company in Nigeria Called Purple Rain in Lagos.
did you ever do any research on the con artist? grin grin
this is what comes up when you google the "good company" your con artist husband supposedly works for. grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Rain_%28film%29
the nukka probably lied about his real name(and age).nigeria is a hell-hole and these fellows will stop at nothing to get comfortable in another man's(or woman's) country including using their usual dubious ways.all that drivel about his fb account being hacked is a blatant lie!
sorry babes but you've been duped.count your losses, begin your divorce procedures and consider him dead right afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggratia1:

Honey I wish. But I couldnt make this up if i wanted too. It sad. But Im done here. There are some sweet people here with a good heart. And there are some messed up hypocriticle people on here too. You all expect so little of your fellow Nigerian. So some of you dont strive to be better people. You expect a man to treat you badly and accept this as the norm and as long as you continue to think that a person is bad because they come from a society of people. You will always go through the same. Nothing about ur culture will change until you start believing and changing it. I have friends that are Nigerian and I have known them for years. Good people. They would be angry about some of your comments.

jst call immigration and thats all, and nobody will see him in US ever.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by MsNas(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
voodoo85:

She can only call Immigration if she's even sure about the man's real name and details. It's a long shot, considering the fact that she didn't even file papers for the man. On what ground will she say she wants to call USCIS on ICE or the man's arsee? That he said he loved her and he doesn't love her anymore? From what she wrote, I'm also pretty sure the guy didn't come here on a K-1 visa, therefore she has no tenable argument. The guys at USCIS and ICE have better things to do than to listen to those stories.

But if reverse is the case and probably the guy came here through her or she's in the process of filing papers for him, by all means let her call the Immigration and the mumu guy's lying arsee be sent on the first freight plane to Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
MsNas:

He can only call Immigration if she's even sure about the man's real name and details. It's along shot, considering the fact that she didn't even file papers for the man. On what ground will she say shes wants to call USCIS or ICE or the man's arsee? That he said he loved her and he doesn't love her anymore? From what he wrote, I'm also pretty sure the guy didn't come here on a K-1 visa through here, therefore she has no tenable argument. The guys at USCIS and ICE have better things to do than to listen to those stories.

But if reverse is the case and probably the guy came here through her or she's in the process of filing papers for him, by all means let her call the Immigration and the mumu guy's lying arsee be sent on the first freight plane to Nigeria.

i guess its different in uk and us. here they r very interested about sham marriages. in uk immigrant has to apply himself on his visa, i just give him my passport to send, or can hire the layer to do so. i can't imagine how she couldn't possibly know his DOB if she got married to him she must see his passport no?
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
MsNas:

He can only call Immigration if she's even sure about the man's real name and details. It's along shot, considering the fact that she didn't even file papers for the man. On what ground will she say shes wants to call USCIS or ICE or the man's arsee? That he said he loved her and he doesn't love her anymore? From what he wrote, I'm also pretty sure the guy didn't come here on a K-1 visa through here, therefore she has no tenable argument. The guys at USCIS and ICE have better things to do than to listen to those stories.

am sure if i call home office uk and report that my marriage is sham, they would pay attention, of course with proper evidence
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Classicalmusic: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggratia1:
I'm from the United States of course. I live in the US and so does my husband. No need to be rude.
Hello, this man milked you probably because of your behavior. Remember, it takes two to tango.

You sound a little bit Jamaican. Which country are you originally from?
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by zeezahbee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggratia1:

Zee you make me laugh. New flash I know he aint coming back. But this is my post. I didnt nessarily need your comment. You dish your shit but you cant take the shit back. Too funny. Thanks for cheering me up. You calling me a Bitch is a compliment. Thanks. Im a Alpha female honey. Okay. Alpha. Something your Nigerian males cant deal with. Im that female all men want. Cause I got my own. Car, house, and money. My make my own. Got my own business. When i was helping his family I wasnt send hundreds boo. I was sending Thousands. You couldn't be me in your dreams honey. So get a clue. Yes I loved my husband. Im suppose to. I dont cheat. Im a good woman with a strong heart and mind. You people give me strength. Its not my fault he left. His Ego made him leave and his impatience. But keep putting me down cause aparently its the only way to make yourself feel better. Smdh.
hehehehe, this man has duped you oo, so you send thousands of dollars to his family. You need to report him to the necessary authorities before he dupes another woman. Don't be proud you were sending money to his family because they don't give a freaking Bleep about you. grin.

Count your losses and move on babe or else that man is coming back to dupe you of your house ,car and whatever money you got.
You are lucky he left early.
I live in Texas and I might probably have seen him around cheesy tongue

Sorry girl
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Classicalmusic: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
hehehehe, this man has duped you oo, so you send thousands of dollars to his family. You need to report him to the necessary authorities before he dupes another woman. Don't be proud you were sending money to his family because they don't give a freaking Bleep about you. grin.

Count your losses and move on babe or else that man is coming back to dupe you of your house ,car and whatever money you got.

Sorry girl
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Classicalmusic: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
zeezahbee:

Sorry girl
Haha, she seems so proud of this con man. This happens when a woman is so desperate and cannot do a background check before jumping about like a toddler. It's quite unfortunate.

I guess she's downhearted now but just have to move on, keep her fingers crossed and hope for the best next time.
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by CEOTEK(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosomaju:
sorry if I am rude....in Nigeria there is what they call wife material....treat your husband right and he will reciprocate the gesture. Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

so many years ago in Nigeria, a wife was having the same problem you are having..... she went to the priest to collect charm so that her husband will love and cherish her again. the priest asked her to come with the breast milk of a lion for him to prepare the concoction for the love charm.

There was one lion in the village forest at that time, everyone was scared to entered the forest because of previous cases of the lion killing people.

This woman took meat, stood at the extreme end of the forest call out to the lion and ran away. the lion got to the meat and ate it.

She did the same thing the next day and every other day, but in each preceding day, she got closer to the lion. and after a thousand days she was able to sit with the lion.

While the lion was sleeping one day, she extracted it milk and took it to the priest.

The priest was amaze at her..he ask her to go home and treat her husband the same way she treated the lion that if lion could calm down and be friend with her after many days of love and care, why not her husband.

So, my beloved Americana, if you treat a Nigeria man right, he will treat you better, find time to read about his culture and let him know you know. learn at least one word of his local dialect, and let that word be "Love". call him that as a pet name. if you can, learn how to cook a Nigeria ditch.

In Nigeria we appreciate women that spend money on men but we adore women that love and respect their husband.
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
MsNas:

Hey, easy tiger! I never said you had a problem with him having a Facebook. I said he might be lying his Facebook got hacked or something. I am an IT guy and I know about the clones of Facebook pages. But your so called husband is also Nigerian, these are my people and I know them like the back of my hand. You might have loved him but there's a very huge and probable fact that the feelings ain't mutual.

I know as an American, you might find it hard that someone could lie that much and really well. Well newsflash we are pros. Most of us can lie off the top of my head if need be. Cut your loses and move on. There are bigger and much more delicious fishes in the ocean. But if you don't want that, then you can maintain the status quo.

You were cussing out a poster up on there, it aint my business but, cool it sister. You came on a Nigerian forum and they told you as is it. Don't come on here cussing.
ntoor! but she doesn't want u putting her man down! tongue
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
zeezahbee:

Sorry girl
but u run from what she likes tongue
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
voodoo85:

a guy dey hassle una dey hate...ntoor. tongue
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
I think coming here was a BIG mistake... Some Nigerians (especially the females) think that Nigerian guys only marry for the papers when in a foreign land (cos they only marry for the cash anywhere they are)
I just tire for those ladies. They will get to America and start doing ICE work. They don't wanna marry a Nigerian guy who is broke and paperless and can't believe AA women do so with a passion. Wait, let those students hit 45yrs!
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
ferdimako:

a guy dey hassle una dey hate...ntoor. tongue

God knows what that means
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
I think coming here was a BIG mistake... Some Nigerians (especially the females) think that Nigerian guys only marry for the papers when in a foreign land (cos they only marry for the cash anywhere they are)

for me and my friends those back home wives r just a joke smiley we dont understand what they expectsmiley) sitting there in nigeria brainwashed that he will get papers and both live happy ever after, even though dearest husband is shaggging his white legal wife with pleasure. This i dont understand. Material things r more worth than dignity i suppose

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cut your losses and move on
He is full of BS

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry that is not a Benin name Chidubem Cyril Ijeaku

1 Like

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
MsNas:

Thank you jare! I know someone here who came here through his African American wife (Older woman o). This guy has been here more than 5 years and has been professing love to this woman, just to get her to stay in line cos of his papers, yet no love was lost in between them. He even has a steady girlfriend in Nigeria who knows this guy is married and living with an Akata woman here. Yet the girl won't leave him because she knows he's with her for papers

The OP said her husband doesn't have facebook! Lmao. Lies!! cheesy This my friend too, his AA wife thinks he doesn't have Facebook cos they fought when she found out he was chatting up girls on there and he had to deactivate the Facebook to placate here. But dude has Facebook, he just has it under another name. The OP is being lied to and used. It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... It is a duck.
Other hater
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
ferdimako:

I just tire for those ladies. They will get to America and start doing ICE work. They don't wanna marry a Nigerian guy who is broke and paperless and can't believe AA women do so with a passion. Wait, let those students hit 45yrs!

Great comment
Ask a Nigerian men or women to do it in Canada for U------ the greed fucker will ask for $20,000.00
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by MsNas(f): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
GoodFaith:

Other hater
You crazy?
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by MsNas(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
ferdimako:

ntoor! but she doesn't want u putting her man down! tongue
I'm not putting him down. I'm just telling her as it is. It's what we all know. Which sane man who claims yo love his wife will just up and go one day without explanations?
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
MsNas:

You crazy?
PSYCHOPATH
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
GoodFaith:

PSYCHOPATH
She's not..Truth is bitter when told..
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by GoodFaith: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
stevecrun:
She's not..Truth is bitter when told..
Ok, What is the truth here?
Please explain?
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
GoodFaith:

Ok, What is the truth here?
Please explain?
the simple truth here is the man never loved the woman in the first place..I will always say as I stated in the first page;he married her for papers.And when he sensed the filing was not forth coming quick which was probably ruining his other plans..he left the house without a damn word to the woman he called a wife..As the lady stated,he's already on the same dating site they met looking for another bush meat to hunt down!!As Miss Nas,Zeezahbee and the rest stated they were very correct in their various choice of words.The complaint came to Nairaland..She never expected members here to pet her or sugar coat the words and advice rendered to her..Sometimes,the truth need be told no matter how ugly it seems..
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
MsNas:

She can only call Immigration if she's even sure about the man's real name and details. It's along shot, considering the fact that she didn't even file papers for the man. On what ground will she say shes wants to call USCIS on ICE or the man's arsee? That he said he loved her and he doesn't love her anymore? From what she wrote, I'm also pretty sure the guy didn't come here on a K-1 visa through here, therefore she has no tenable argument. The guys at USCIS and ICE have better things to do than to listen to those stories.
I have a copy of his passport he used to get into this country.

Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] thank you for all your comments. I hold no ill will against anyone on this site. I just wish I had come to this site before I married that man. No one wants to believe that the person they love and marry is a bad person. I was not raised around people like that. My parents have been married going on 46 years. I just wanted what they have. Love and happiness. I'm getting a divorce and moving on with my life.
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by pinkhill(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2015
i am pretty sure your so called husband is committed here in Nigeria..ask me why?if he wasnt he would have brought you to see his people before the rush marriage
an igbo man respect his culture and his people....you are being used my dear
think like a man and act like a wife
did you say he is 42 and not married...trust me he is married
you are just the key to papers and money
ggratia1:
My husband did not marry me for papers. He already has a visa. he had a Job with a Good company in Nigeria Called Purple Rain in Lagos. and they are constantly begging him to come back to his job there. like I said communication is our problem. I hate when people think that just because my husband is Nigerian he just married me for papers. I have met alot of his family here and I talk daily to his sister. and I have even talked to his crazy ex wife. We were brought up with different customs. both of our parents are still living and still married. Im 44 and my husband 42. We are not kids. I'm just trying to learn how to relate to him better, so we don't argue. I appreciate the comments, but no one is going to turn me against my husband no matter what. I love him. What am I doing wrong? I don't know.
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by pinkhill(f): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
now i know you are the silly one here..everyone here is trying to get the truth across to you but it seems a fool at forty is indeed a fool forever..you need to be slapped so you will wake up and see reality staring back at you

He could have forged those papers and in nigeria how many people do the necessary..all your dad needs to do is to pack out or throw the woman out...he knows the white will believe when they see papers....

It hurts but what ever you profess as love aint love..Get up and fight back..you deserve to be happy

my dear if you are the plus size pretty lady in that picture believe it or not you are being used cause nigerian men dont marry plus size women..it is rare
ggratia1:

B itch u dont know me. Okay. I have told the truth. He is a lying ass whole. As u seem to know the game they play. Your probably a player. And for your information. I saw his divorce papers so talk what you know and stop trying to assume you know anything. He was not married. But he is married to me. Some of you people make me sick with your assumptions about my life when you don't know me. Or my husband. Don't!!!
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Must you guys get married? I ain't giving up my freedom for anything...
Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Now you need to get a clue!! Im no longer married to this man. Got it annulled. I love people like you. Because on you don't read well before you speak. You just write. Secondly. Your comments are comical to me. Because yiu hide behind this forum. No profile picture. Your entitled to your opinion. But you don't know me at all. You just think you do. As for slapping me haha that would be your mistake. As for meeting his family before I married him. I did, but I had no interest in going to Nigeria.

As for Plus size woman and Nigerians not marring them. Please stop your lying. They marry them all the time. I know I have plenty of friends in Nigeria. He was not the first Nigerian I have ever met.

Secondly you know nothing about my feelings. You are just bully which only comes here to make yourself feel good. Please stop pretending to be a friend tring to give advice. More then likely he's your relative and your just pissed. If you have read the other peopled comments. You'd have seen your comment was unnassary. Just entertaining. I love my haters, there the reason I keep raking in the money. At the end of the day I sleep like a baby in my fabulous house. He hurt me temporarily, but he didnt break me. Im a strong black woman. God always stands with the righteous and punishes the wicked.

Seeing as you know so much about false papers an all no doubt your a wife sitting home. While your husband does this. If u are I feel sorry for you. But believe Im not sitting here crying over him. I am doing something.

pinkhill:
now i know you are the silly one here..everyone here is trying to get the truth across to you but it seems a fool at forty is indeed a fool forever..you need to be slapped so you will wake up and see reality staring back at you

He could have forged those papers and in nigeria how many people do the necessary..all your dad needs to do is to pack out or throw the woman out...he knows the white will believe when they see papers....

It hurts but what ever you profess as love aint love..Get up and fight back..you deserve to be happy

my dear if you are the plus size pretty lady in that picture believe it or not you are being used cause nigerian men dont marry plus size women..it is rare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My GF Failed The Test / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.