Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ok - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837148 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by jpphilips(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2013
whyx06:
dont agree wit U cos my own GF is still a Virgin...

lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ok by jpphilips(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2013
lepasharon: dont worry all of una wey dey play virgins,she curses u with her blood e go follow U!.I don warn una ooo.God knew why he established a blood convenant wit d first guy a girl sleeps with,u bcom one with d person u sleep with

lolzzzzzzz, how about returning the curse with wet dreams?
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Resurrected Thread
Re: Ok by kumulus(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
mehnnnnnnnn!
Re: Ok by Horpybabe(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Haha! How wud u knw dat
Re: Ok by SPLiTZ1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
I cant laf again

1 Like

Re: Ok by mcelis: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
@poster, if you want to know, when kissing , do u try to enter her. if yes, what was her reaction as in no or yes. if you she say no, i dont need it, if, first u were taking care of her, with money , protection, and so on. And she say no , my broda, she is a virgin but be very careful for not another man to take it over from u.
sometimes, a girl may tell u is a virgin while is not. Back to my life, the first girl that disvirgin me, ones tell me she is, we dated for 6months till that day when from kissing, she asked me to take her to my bed, which i do,to my surprise, my dick enter as if am in express road, i stop and asked her y, she start lying that she done it once. My dear, take my first idea advice.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by mcelis: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
my guy , u r wrong,i have a cousin who fix expensive weavon and so on. She is 20yrs now born from wealth when wealth is wealth family, her mother used to take them for virginity test, my dear she still virgin , forget that talk ,ok
Re: Ok by nana433(f): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
DEBONATI: olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.
Hahaha! U wan kill am

1 Like

Re: Ok by freeedosa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Latest ASUU update: We are nt holding any NEC MEETING until we confirm that FESTUS IYAYI makes heaven.
Re: Ok by sopoundz(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2013
Err next post
Re: Ok by sopoundz(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2013
A girl's breakfast cn tel you if she's a virgin or not....
Re: Ok by Damope001(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lokosmann: virgin girls have some kind of body smell that I cant explain, try figuring it out, lol
but I do know a virgin if I see one,
ar u sure?
Re: Ok by Danyyoung23: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
after u ve penetrate nd u na discover she is a virgin, wat dem is d excess of know if she is a virgin when u've already disvirgin her.
Re: Ok by Tereluv: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
I got dis directly 4rm a medical dr. If u really wana find out witout avin sexual intercourse wit her, dis shuld help. If she'uld allow U, U can try insertin Ur two mid fingers (d midfinger n d one b4 ur thumb) in2 her virginal. If d two finger goes in, den she's nt a Virgin. If U can only sucessfully pass one finger in den she's a virgin. Accordin 2 d Dr, d average size of a Penis is d size of two fingers. D passage of one finger is natural n dats y we can passout urine.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 26, 2013
JAMB Question
Re: Ok by Philipsdael(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tereluv: I got dis directly 4rm a medical dr. If u really wana find out witout avin sexual intercourse wit her, dis shuld help. If she'uld allow U, U can try insertin Ur two mid fingers (d midfinger n d one b4 ur thumb) in2 her virginal. If d two finger goes in, den she's nt a Virgin. If U can only sucessfully pass one finger in den she's a virgin. Accordin 2 d Dr, d average size of a Penis is d size of two fingers. D passage of one finger is natural n dats y we can passout urine.
Pls, people need to study vag¡nal-Anatomy before feeding uncomfirmed lies to others...
The female-urethral-orifice is infront of the vag¡na-opening... (up there) ....not beyond the hymen..
You should've said the hymen partially open so as to allow the flow of menses...... It'll even be difficult for a (grown) middle finger to pass through the little hole (inbetween the hymen) without breaking the delicate-tissle (hymen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by RexJeezy: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol. Just offer her a spiked drink. . .then observe.
Re: Ok by hotwax: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
[size=17pt]Thread derailed successfully.[/size]

Click on OK to continue
Re: Ok by Kenyaarmyblog: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Go down on her. Feel it with your tongue. Try the face sitting technique. That way you can tell. wink
Re: Ok by bobojoshua(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
jp philips: @Op
how can you know when you dont even know what a hymen looks like?

pick up any Anatomy textbook so you can at least be able to identify it.
in the early 90's I read a book, ''Every woman" the first edition it is a compilation of several sex research jobs by masters and Johnson, famous sexologists at the time.

in one of the chapters " female anatomy", they will show you how to position the girl's legs to check and what to look out for, there are diagrams of different hymens, one ruptured by exercise, tampon, m@sturb@tion and one torn through childbirth, very explicit. That is how doctors know themselves, nobody scans anything.

now go home grab a flash light, position her legs and look through her pussy, u will see the status of the hymen and extent of damage.
if it is in tact with a tiny hole in the center, then she is a virgin if the hole has a dark edge with saggy flaps then she is not, if the hymen is not there at all or its torn on all sides then she has had a child or wasn't born with one.

Go get some education bros.
Re: Ok by Drgemini1: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2013
I cn only 2lk 4 young girls. If u want 2 kno weather she's a virgin or nt lok closely 2 her walking steps e.g if d girl is walkin in v shape dat means she is nt a virgin
Re: Ok by captianfreeman(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2013
She tell you say she be virgin abi? Praise the Lord brother!
Re: Ok by tosinendowed(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2013
DEBONATI: olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.
guy i b doctor oooo i go do am for free... Bring her asap
Re: Ok by xukwaa: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ask her
Re: Ok by excell12go(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
A medical test would help.

1 Like

Re: Ok by swankytj: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
There is no sure way to know gals can be disV and becomes V again check this out

Re: Ok by MhzTohQute(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Guy am 18 and am not even planning to lose it now
Re: Ok by nairabetguru(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Encomium:
Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?

and if it turns out to be a scam wink

what next undecided

ask for refunds grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ok by Sexykarma(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gosh my vocabs don upgrade... Best way u ask her n anytin she tells u accept like dat
Re: Ok by monday40(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
[b][/b]what can i do for gals to fal in love with me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.