Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook (6456 Views)

White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook by 1stola: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2015
starlightRR:

Bro....dont be suprise to see zebra crossing on those azzz.
Never jugde a girls beauty by pics
Chai
U no try for rokiatu o
Re: Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook by 1stola: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Vote for change.
Re: Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook by 2dice(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
This same poo... No new shii on Romance Section!!
Re: Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook by aphildam(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
1stola:
NB: I'm not hating or being jealous of anyone here.
It just amazes me how jobless and annoying some guys can be.
My latest observation: I have been a Nairaland since 2005, I opened this account in 2013. Alas! My profile picture has only got 6 likes..
i ain't got any likes
Re: Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook by Theultimate(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
rokiatu:
What is your problem with that though

Some guys just randomly liked pics and they have no intention what so ever. Some like it because the pic is actually nice and some just wanna be nice. People like pic for different reasons not just to get a girl's attention.
Ur dp is typical example though.
No insult pls! I no fit fight oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.