Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (43787 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / How Do Ladies manage to Do These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't plan on hiding my feeling any longer oo.I just haven't see him. But we hide it because if we open up,the guy might not feel the same way,or when the love fever is over he carries her name everywhere,or the guy will be instantly turned off by her boldness. You see.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2015
lilmax:
and after all the forming they have sex with guy.....so whats the point of forming when in a month they become cheap?
Now thats one of the real reasons why girls hide their feelings.If they open up and spread for u guys,they become cheap right?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mayordadon(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm dont no wats wrong wit dis gals of nowadays dey can form hennn u see sum like after avin a cruch on a guy dem go still dey yarb am 4 back or gossip abt am 4 dier fwends nd later dey expect d'guy to show intrest in u hmmmm infact d'courage go lost nd when u see im with anoder gal una go dey vex y yyyyy u gals shld change infact na 1ns i dey toast ooo no tym 4 4ormin 4 me

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
soldierdollar:
I went to a cyber cafe ... Mehn ! ... See this chic de look me without batting an eye lid . That 5 second stare seemed to be the longest moment in my life . At last she beat me to d contest as I became shy and moved my eyes to an invisible object behind her. She seemed to notice my shyness as she took advantage of it ... Looking me directly in the eye and as she expected , I shifted my eyed automatically ... I became uncomfortable .. I wanted the ground to sink under me .. I wasn't concentrating on my computer anymore ... She smiled each time I shifted my eyes ... That kind of smile that says ... " e be like say this boy is still a learner "

I had to leave before my time sad
Guy you funny oo! next time just walk up to her and strike a convo, instead of looking away!!!...THAT WAS A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY MISSED shocked kiss cry tongue
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Mattkent:

D full story...but i don see am...u don modify am. Dat kind tin do me too sef....like too much i no fit count.

But u for walk up to d gurl na....jst say sth like...' ur beautiful eyes has drained d life out of me..i had to say hello to u to revive myself' wink
bADDeesT bOY!!!
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Odunharry(m): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2015
dovelike:
I don't plan on hiding my feeling any longer oo.I just haven't see him. But we hide it because if we open up,the guy might not feel the same way,or when the love fever is over he carries her name everywhere,or the guy will be instantly turned off by her boldness. You see.
turn off by boldness?says who?
Guys love gals who know and go for what they want..

I dnt believe u avnt seen the right guy..He is there probably you are just ignoring him..watch well
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by taofeeq137(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
iambest:
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791
O
K
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by hollas2jnr(m): 3:22am On Jan 25, 2015
3cycle:
Pretending but dying inside. Its difficult being a woman.
Not easy being a woman though... But quite a number of naija females' mentality is way out of this world.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 4:59am On Jan 25, 2015
LaurelP:
Its amazing how women can hide their feelings even when they're dying inside. How can u desire someone and yet, u hide it and don't show any slightest sign dat such a thing exists for a very long time.

Most guys may not know, but girls do crush on guys equally if not more than guys do them. I'm close to many girls and I do interact with them a lot. So am always around when they gossip about guys, the one they like that don't like them, the ones that are cool bla bla bla. I can say dat girls gossip a lot abt guys.

But wat I can't imagine is the pain of hiding ur feelings and praying that maybe, just maybe the guy will one day come to ask u out! It must be really hard.
Most of the girls I've ended up with admitted that they've always liked me right from the onset. So if you like someone why put him through all the stress of ignoring his calls, wasting his time, not appreciating him and atimes even abusing him publicly? And when you do all this to him, you still pray and expect him to continue chasing you

That's not even the issue. The issue is how do you ladies do this? How are you able to conceal your feelings for a man. Its very difficult for a man avoid a woman he likes, but women do it excellently. They stare @ you and talk abt u behind ur back, but when you turn around they quickly look away, lolz. They try all within their powers to hide it, atimes even becoming aggressive and mean at you.
Ladies how do you do it?

@op, to answer your questions from experience ... Girls can crush on a guy but won't ask him out simply because they crush on many guys at once and prioritize the list, so if you're not number one on the list of the guys they are crushing on then they can wait for years and not tell you :-D (they are not dying in silence, naa men). If after waiting for number one on the priority list to ask her out and he doesn't but you're still bothering her she would then settle and say yes to you and youd be gyrating thinking you finally won her heart not knowing you were just an option grin

2. If you try chatting her up and she is not welcoming then it means she doesn't really really really like you, this one nor be hard to get ooh, she is obviously waiting for a richer, finer, fresher guy to come chat her up.

3. If after managing to chat her up and she refuses to give you her number then it means she also doesn't really really like you and had some little time to waste that's why she was replying you grin, it also means she'd have nothing to loose if she doesn't see you again forever in short it means go and die tongue

4. We all know girls are attracted to the finer things of life, so if you're very cute, got a nice car (like me I've got a white 2010 bmw 3 series convertible which is one good reason for girls to famz me) and you walk up to her and say the following ;

Hi, I'm Ricky, i was walking by (or driving by), I saw you, you look really interesting and I'd like to get to know you, are you a student here, what faculty?, I'm a student here too (or I work in a bank or big company, don't tell her you're doing one small job ooh, lying is part of the game, it makes it all interesting, you can even tell her you work for the president cheesy), please I'd like to keep in touch, give me your number let me call you sometime so we can hang out, I'm a matured guy, I'm very caring and won't waste your time (this line is important if the girl might be an olosho, when you hangout you'd then know who or what she is grin), then give her your phone immediately before she thinks of any stupid excuse to give (if your using bb porshe or one big phone then it's good for you, you're on the right track, make you nor fear cheesy)

4. But there is one big problem ooh, She might give you her number and won't pick up when you call her, listen to me bro, it's not really hard to get, let me tell you what happened, it's either (a) she later discovered she doesn't really really like you (b) she got home and remembered she had made a mistake by giving you her number because she has a boyfriend (c) you're not worth cheating with, probably she met another guy that's worth cheating with that same day grin , so once again, it's not hard to get oooh, so bye :-D.. I've got a remedy for this problem though cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by laidian(m): 5:12am On Jan 25, 2015
nikkflexible:
no vex oo! biko where are all those pple from france? its bin long i saw dia comments abi ntwrk no dey france again ni grin

FYI: We are writing our semester exams.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by MrDojo(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2015
InZA:
At the end of the day, it's just being basically selfish and self centred. Ladies on this thread have been giving one common denominator for hiding their feelings- "I don't want him to think I'm cheap"/" I don't want to be turned down"

So is it a guy's mission on earth to be turned down

You ladies naturally expect a guy to feel good that he summed up courage to tell you how he feels and you just took all that courage, poured it in a mortar, pounded it to dust, scooped it and applied it on your face as foundation/powder- waiting to look good for another victim.

So at the end of the day ladies are out rightly selfish and self centred, they may try to put it under less toxic and cutesy headers but the fact remains that - Ladies are selfish.

No body is saying, you should be overly brazen enough to walk up to him and give him a kiss the very first time you're meeting, but what's wrong in a simple "hi".... or " Hello, your shoes are nice" (even if his shoes are like a speed boat), or "I need to buy this your cologne for my brother (even if you're the 5th girl in a family of 7girls),it smells so nice"

Any guy who has interests in you will happily take the cue from all these and step it up to the next level, and If doesn't take the cue- just move on.

Simple.

I can't stop clapping 4 ya.....w@ a post...
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2015
soldierdollar:
I went to a cyber cafe ... Mehn ! ... See this chic de look me without batting an eye lid . That 5 second stare seemed to be the longest moment in my life . At last she beat me to d contest as I became shy and moved my eyes to an invisible object behind her. She seemed to notice my shyness as she took advantage of it ... Looking me directly in the eye and as she expected , I shifted my eyed automatically ... I became uncomfortable .. I wanted the ground to sink under me .. I wasn't concentrating on my computer anymore ... She smiled each time I shifted my eyes ... That kind of smile that says ... " e be like say this boy is still a learner "

I had to leave before my time sad
Lol....
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

@op, to answer your questions from experience ... Girls can crush on a guy but won't ask him out simply because they crush on many guys at once and prioritize the list, so if you're not number one on the list of the guys they are crushing on then they can wait for years and not tell you :-D (they are not dying in silence, naa men). If after waiting for number one on the priority list to ask her out and he doesn't but you're still bothering her she would then settle and say yes to you and youd be gyrating thinking you finally won her heart not knowing you were just an option grin

2. If you try chatting her up and she is not welcoming then it means she doesn't really really really like you, this one nor be hard to get ooh, she is obviously waiting for a richer, finer, fresher guy to come chat her up.

3. If after managing to chat her up and she refuses to give you her number then it means she also doesn't really really like you and had some little time to waste that's why she was replying you grin, it also means she'd have nothing to loose if she doesn't see you again forever in short it means go and die tongue

4. We all know girls are attracted to the finer things of life, so if you're very cute, got a nice car (like me I've got a white 2010 bmw 3 series convertible which is one good reason for girls to famz me) and you walk up to her and say the following ;

Hi, I'm Ricky, i was walking by (or driving by), I saw you, you look really interesting and I'd like to get to know you, are you a student here, what faculty?, I'm a student here too (or I work in a bank or big company, don't tell her you're doing one small job ooh, lying is part of the game, it makes it all interesting, you can even tell her you work for the president cheesy), please I'd like to keep in touch, give me your number let me call you sometime so we can hang out, I'm a matured guy, I'm very caring and won't waste your time (this line is important if the girl might be an olosho, when you hangout you'd then know who or what she is grin), then give her your phone immediately before she thinks of any stupid excuse to give (if your using bb porshe or one big phone then it's good for you, you're on the right track, make you nor fear cheesy)

4. But there is one big problem ooh, She might give you her number and won't pick up when you call her, listen to me bro, it's not really hard to get, let me tell you what happened, it's either (a) she later discovered she doesn't really really like you (b) she got home and remembered she had made a mistake by giving you her number because she has a boyfriend (c) you're not worth cheating with, probably she met another guy that's worth cheating with that same day grin , so once again, it's not hard to get oooh, so bye :-D.. I've got a remedy for this problem though cheesy.
Lol... well done, y dont u open a thread, mr remedy , why do guys advise other guys to lie
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Lol... well done, y dont u open a thread, mr remedy , why do guys advise other guys to lie

Open thread ke?, i replied this post because i couldn't sleep, I don't have time to always be on nairaland,I prefer the real life ;-), the truth is, girls don't really care if you lie, just say anything to get their attention or make them famz you, once they've ended up liking you they'd not even care if you're the most wanted criminal cheesy
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

Open thread ke?, i replied this post because i couldn't sleep, I don't have time to always be on nairaland,I prefer the real life ;-), the truth is, girls don't really care if you lie, just say anything to get their attention or make them famz you, once they've ended up liking you they'd not even care if you're the most wanted criminal cheesy
Some girls do, reasonable girls.... i fear boys oo
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 5:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Some girls do, reasonable girls.... i fear boys oo

Oh, you a lady?.. Well it all depends on the lie, I'm a sharp guy so I don't lie anyhow, I tell a lie that I can back up with some little truth as evidence, so if she asks me why Iied about working for the president id simply tell her we all work for the president and federal government in one way or the other,when we buy things we pay tax to the government finito. wink
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

Oh, you a lady?.. Well it all depends on the lie, I'm a sharp guy so I don't lie anyhow, I tell a lie that I can back up with some little truth as evidence, so if she asks me why Iied about working for the president id simply tell her we all work for the president and federal government in one way or the other,when we buy things we pay tax to the government finito. wink
Oh I see. yes I'm
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2015
And to the boys waiting for a girl to come and ask them out, well, you'd always end up with girls you don't really like because the realy beautiful girls can never come to ask you out because they are still drunk in the euphoria of the numerous attention they are getting from male toasters cheesy , so who the eff are you that they should come talk to you ?, Justin biber ? cheesy
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Neoluv(m): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Ayesha01ad:

Oh I see. yes I'm

Ah, hope you don't think I'm a bad boy ooh, I'm just helping the guys out, I was in their shoes when I was still a boy, now I'm a man wink.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2015
LaurelP:
Its amazing how women can hide their feelings even when they're dying inside. How can u desire someone and yet, u hide it and don't show any slightest sign dat such a thing exists for a very long time.

Most guys may not know, but girls do crush on guys equally if not more than guys do them. I'm close to many girls and I do interact with them a lot. So am always around when they gossip about guys, the one they like that don't like them, the ones that are cool bla bla bla. I can say dat girls gossip a lot abt guys.

But wat I can't imagine is the pain of hiding ur feelings and praying that maybe, just maybe the guy will one day come to ask u out! It must be really hard.
Most of the girls I've ended up with admitted that they've always liked me right from the onset. So if you like someone why put him through all the stress of ignoring his calls, wasting his time, not appreciating him and atimes even abusing him publicly? And when you do all this to him, you still pray and expect him to continue chasing you

That's not even the issue. The issue is how do you ladies do this? How are you able to conceal your feelings for a man. Its very difficult for a man avoid a woman he likes, but women do it excellently. They stare @ you and talk abt u behind ur back, but when you turn around they quickly look away, lolz. They try all within their powers to hide it, atimes even becoming aggressive and mean at you.
Ladies how do you do it?
...dats ladies 4 u...
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

Bad nigga...lolz
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Neoluv:

Ah, hope you don't think I'm a bad boy ooh, I'm just helping the guys out, I was in their shoes when I was still a boy, now I'm a man wink.
No man, u r just doing ur thing...lol
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Optional2(f): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Viciyus:
Na now I know say some people dey use yansh take read Bible. Who dey tell you say Mary no cry? Or you want make dem write say Mary cry? Go read your bible well
Abeg Mr y not read d bible 4 me since na yansh i take dy read my own bible. FoolishIdiot
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by onatisi(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2015
It all boils down to a man confidence . Nowadays I don't see any lady as unapproachable. No matter how rich she is . I have come to realize that the harder they look the easier they are. I have asked women quiet a number of times how they feel if no man tries to woo them in 24hrs and the answers have always been the same which is they feel miserable,one even said why will she spend thousands on makeup and fashion and her hair to look attractive if any man won't even wink at her or say hello?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
girls do all these 2 avoid being called cheap. we are also scared that he might not feel the same way and probably bounce us. smiley

@mirexx...I luv ur responses##keep it coming## and don't stop saying it because u r really educating we guys here!!!!
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2015
it is not a normal or God given gift, so there is nothing to boast about that satanic gift of blending deceit perfectly with ur behaviour..this deadly trait was inherited from satan in eden, deceived adam with it and many men are deceived and ruined today with such devilish trait...
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
girls do all these 2 avoid being called cheap. we are also scared that he might not feel the same way and probably bounce us. smiley

lalasticlala:
So that they will not look cheap.. .
Allow me make this input pls...
Atimes, a lady might 'look' cheap but not actually cheap while alsoe, might not 'look' cheap but actually very cheap...
How about that?
So i think it all come down to both party involved; their sense of maturity and what they both regard as norm sort of. But to me, i have no issue with a lady making the first move, it wouldn't have a bearing on my 'looking cheap' judgement because several other things count.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by InZA: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
MrDojo:

I can't stop clapping 4 ya.....w@ a post...

Thanks man smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2015
kingdeso:

bADDeesT bOY!!!

noo...im still a learner cheesy
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by daveP(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
You never stop burning lol.
scraps are, what would i call it.......
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
scraps are, what would i call it.......
Hey no church? Ready to burn again? tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by daveP(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hey no church? Ready to burn again? tongue
by 9. Burn? Atallz. What of you, where are you typeth from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Seven Reasons why you should disconnect yourself from Pornography.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.