Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (41082 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Dejohnbull: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amaechi can go & die now

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:
I wonder wat becomes of Amaechi after feb.14 nd 28. He must run out of Nigeria.

after FeBuhari 14 he will be your new Minister for Niger Delta Affairs! kiss kiss
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by adeA1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
I cn evisage explosn rockin the Stadium thou its the handiwork of PDP But taactically accuse Amaech Of it. U knw now as usual_ politics naa ni

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Fribery: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nyesom Wike dey come ooo, commot 4 road oo.. Amaechi neva fit handle em boy Nyesom Wike na C-in-C em wan mess with..

No be by crowd oo. All u APC.. na by Morale..!!

PDP .... POWER......

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
What happened was cowardice at its peak from the fG. Though I would have wanted Amaechi to approve it just to wade off controversy, the PDP did wrong by using federal might to illegally force their way in. APC shd see PDP's tricks to provoke them, get them play their game and use it against them. Shame to the FG for allowing this illegality. Shame
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by bishop4life(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kolade354:
Go and get ghana or Togo Visa so that it wont caught you unaware when nigeria split into Two.

it wont be a surprise to my person...
but that wont be a case if pdp wins as u expect.
see what happens if the reformed dogs should win. you think its only the north that knows how to make nigeria "ungovernable?"
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by princemillla(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
What is judicial arm of Govt doing.

Nigeria is indeed sick......

GOD save Nigeria
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by thinkdip(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
good for them, may be the APCheat will be able to think

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:
APC will turn River state government house to presidential vila or have u forgotn the paralel government threat?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by okestev: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Those who compare GEJ and the likes of Idi Amin are not wrong after all... This is Power drunk! Is this the kind of leader we want indeed? Vote wisely Nigerians!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are still looking at this from PDP Vs APC perspective. Why can't the President and his party seek redress legally instead of resorting to self help? For goodness sake GEJ is the chief custodian of our Law and he swore to uphold it.

Since the president already done so, Amaechi should seek redress legally..

The insult on our president is becoming too much; had it been GEJ had allowed Amaechi's decision to stand, a lot of people will see him as a weakling. Even Amaechi will insult the president on top and will spite him further. GEJ was wrong but I SUPPORT HIM 100% on this one. Even if he doesn't win, I know him as someone with balls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by tben80(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Only in one place will

GMB be president

in ur DREAMS

Keep sleeping

Omoko... grin

seunmsg:
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
What happened was cowardice at its peak from the fG. Though I would have wanted Amaechi to approve it just to wade off controversy, the PDP did wrong by using federal might to illegally force their way in. APC shd see PDP's tricks to provoke them, get them play their game and use it against them. Shame to the FG for allowing this illegality. Shame

All this is big grammar . Amaechi had on numerous occasions abused state privileges and powers that were not constituted to him; this is a fair game of politics.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifeanyija:
PDP takes over Adoke Amasiemeka stadium in Port Harcourt for Presidential Campaign Rally for Rivers State. The rally hold on Wednesday. Amaechi had said over his dead body would Jonathan use the stadium for his campaign.
i dont wish anybody dead, but if anybody wants the GEJ to use a stadium over the persons dead body... That wish might come to pass because GEJ will use the stadium come wednesday...

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Iykopee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
okestev:
Those who compare GEJ and the likes of Idi Amin are not wrong after all... This is Power drunk! Is this the kind of leader we want indeed? Vote wisely Nigerians!

But u called him the clueless one. Now the heat is one u. Keep whining.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by koikoi2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Says who?! I wonder where Jonathan would run to after May 29th. We won't allow him to go back to Otuoke, Prison would be better!

A time will come when u will be reminder of ur silly comments.

And dat time is not far, it's very close.

Maybe u will join Amaechi to escape Nigeria.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chigold101:
i dont wish anybody dead, but if anybody wants the GEJ to use a stadium over the persons dead body... That wish might come to pass because GEJ will use the stadium come wednesday...

There's no wishing here, so it will be... Over their dead body then.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered image.

Abeg forget story. So if you're a president today, you would allow a mere state governor to exercise his power over you just because you want the so called rule of law (which no one seems to obviously abide to it) to take its course?

Infact, i applaud Mr. President for this stance. It shows he's a man who can make decision and it stands.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

It is very very belittling of his office and the move is grossly unwarranted. What will be your gain if PDP or Amaechi set Rivers on fire? I am not in support of any party denying another the usage of public property but GEJ should respect his office and understand where his Authority start and end.
Phool you sound lyk deres a kock in your dirty mouth.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
Alphaoscar:

It is very very belittling of his office and the move is grossly unwarranted. What will be your gain if PDP or Amaechi set Rivers on fire? I am not in support of any party denying another the usage of public property but GEJ should respect his office and understand where his Authority start and end.
[/s]

U have been ranting Rubbish!

Pdp applied to use this stadium long time again even before buhari and amechi used it, d street tout called amechi did not deem it fit to inform them they can't use it, only for d animal to quickly mobilize contractor at d stadium close to d time GEJ wanted to use it.

The presidential was humble enough to apply But since amechi want to show He is a cultist, GEJ will show him Why He is d commander in chief of d armed forces.
.This is Just d beginning, amechi will run. Ibori case will b moimoi

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ademega(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Same as fayose ,if Gmb wins
sefe73:
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Natureboyraph(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).
Unadultrated fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
manny4life:

All this is big grammar . Amaechi had on numerous occasions abused state privileges and powers that were not constituted to him; this is a fair game of politics.
you pdp guys don't know the tenet of a democratic society. I'm ashamed of you guys
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ProsperUSA: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Really

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks
shut your trap...if you got nothing reasonable 2 say
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by KanwuliaJara: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe....very funny question, I also noticed that. YOU'RE VERY FUNNY I MUST SAY. I always see your posts, always a comic relief to me, Oh!, and your moniker; I like it, though i don't know the meaning.

Thank you jawe!
All these men and women wey dey carry all dez kain load. . .BACK NOR DEY PAIN DEM? cheesy
Kanwulia. . . 'MAKE WE JOLLY'!
Jara. . . EXTRA!

Let us jolly plenty plenty! grin
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Jaynaira: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chigold101:
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Hilaskee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tyranny at its early stage. Even Obama cannot use the property of any State in the US without their approval. Shame on them!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Natureboyraph(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.
Mumu of the highest other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by vega84(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks
. So wat are u saying? That the staduim belongs to Apc or that amechi built it wit his own pocket money? Abi APC has nt been using stadiums @ PDP states? Y won't they use the stadium jst giv me 3 good reasons,u better shut up if u can't do that!! Rubbishhhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Natureboyraph(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Mumu of the highest order
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by jerry46: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
IN TIMES LIKE THESE, GOD IS SEARCHING FOR THOSE THAT WILL STAND IN THE GAP FOR NIGERIA NOT THOSE THAT WILL CRITIZE ONE POLITICAL PARTY OR THE OTHER.
"And I SOUGHT FOR A MAN among them, that should make up the hedge, and STAND IN THE GAP before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." (Ezekiel 22:30).
"Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, IF YE CAN FIND A MAN, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it." (Jeremiah 5:1).
DARE TO BE LIKE MOSES
"Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not MOSES his chosen STOOD before him in the BREACH, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them." (Psalm 106:23).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.