Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (41091 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by bot101(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.

I wonder who you think GMB is. Do you people take him to be God?. I really do not understand.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by sCun: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I doubt Sanni Abacha built the Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt because it hosted the 1988 National Sports Festival.
You must be talking about another stadium.
The site of that stadium was a forest in 1988.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chrisviral(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
manny4life:

Since the president already done so, Amaechi should seek redress legally..

The insult on our president is becoming too much; had it been GEJ had allowed Amaechi's decision to stand, a lot of people will see him as a weakling. Even Amaechi will insult the president on top and will spite him further. GEJ was wrong but I SUPPORT HIM 100% on this one. Even if he doesn't win, I know him as someone with balls.

You need a kiss for all you have written, let me call my sister to do the needful..
All them yeye APcheats can never say things for what they are!
Amaechi is trying GEJ, it's high time, He show them his gat enough balls..
What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chrisviral(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Anybody who doesn't like or feel at peace with GEJ action..
Please HUG TRANSFORMER grin cheesy grin
For February 14th will be worst!! grin cheesy

When Gov. Begin try President?
Are they even Mates!
Amaechi enwero Respect at all!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by felibrain: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks
This your post makes no sense at all.. Just think again!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by KanwuliaJara: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehe... cheesy grin
Make we jolly extra....I love that!
Thanks a million! smiley

Tenk you jawe!!!
Make we jolly extra-extra for GEJ!!!
He is truly a child of LUCK!
See as OBJ has been put to shame?
THE USER has become the USEEEEE! grin

IGBO FOR PRESIDENT NEXT!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ssammy: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).
please, go through what u just typed, u just said rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ikweremilitant: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).
na ur papa go enta prision
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chronique(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
I hope those of you asking for war,parallel govt and the likes,know that you are being monitored. Keep it up.
Kolade354:
Go and get ghana or Togo Visa so that it wont caught you unaware when nigeria split into Two.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by bot101(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Tenk you jawe!!!

I laff at the USEEEE!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by holuwajaytee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Go pdp go
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by otokx(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Quite interesting, hope AMAECHI has a joker up his sleeve; in any case we the voters of Rivers State will make our choice come February 28th.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Tenk you jawe!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe...You're welcome Jare!
"USEEEEE" indeed! cheesy
The jollification shall commence fully by February 15, after GEJ is re-elected. smiley
I'm now a "follower" of yours... wink
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by KanwuliaJara: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehe...You're welcome Jare!
"USEEEEE" indeed! cheesy
The jollification shall commence fully by February 15, after GEJ is re-elected. smiley
I'm now a "follower" of yours... wink

Amen!!!!
Let us rally round our own GOODLUCK!
No voting for 'INFIDELS'!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Kolade354(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
chronique:
I hope those of you asking for war,parallel govt and the likes,know that you are being monitored. Keep it up.
who is monitoring who in this lawless country............If i should kill you today am going scot free so dont think their is law in this country.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eddieactor: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kenai:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2062057_aaaaaaaaa_jpegc0b8a11f365cd48e1ee9c8764bbd701d

Damn.
Look at those booobs!!! kiss
Boobs na ur problem? Here is not meant for underage. Amechi should lean to behave gentlemanly, no one has d monopoly of violence. D stadium is nobody's yard.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!!
Let us rally round our own GOODLUCK!
No voting for 'INFIDELS'!!!! cool
YEAH!!!.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by sammyj: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
A word is enough for a wise. Good and constructive word thank you my brother !!! wink
Eziachi:
Nothing will become of Amaechi irrespective of whoever wins. They are all in power game.
Eventually when the game is finally over, despite all the hard tackles, pushing and shoving, yellow cards and red cards, they will all shake hands and may likely be team mates tomorrow.

When you see photos GEJ and Amaechi tomorrow playing tennis, do not choke on your drink or calling it a photoshop, believe it to be real.
You saw OBJ, GEJ & PEJ playing happy families recently at their daughters wedding. I thought it would had been an eye opener for many by now?

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
sammyj:
A word is enough for a wise. Good and constructive word thank you my brother !!! wink

Truly Eziachi summed it up well; the only loosers are the ordinary suffering citizens who are breaking their head over the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered image.
APC is jittery because they boasted that PDP can't fill such stadium with their supporters. Now PDP want to prove them wrong hence the panic.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Frankiss44(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
okestev:
Those who compare GEJ and the likes of Idi Amin are not wrong after all... This is Power drunk! Is this the kind of leader we want indeed? Vote wisely Nigerians!

Yawns... When it comes to being power drunk, ameachi is worst than GEJ. I guess you don't see that because your love for APC has overshadowed your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Frankiss44(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
you pdp guys don't know the tenet of a democratic society. I'm ashamed of you guys

You APC guys are too full of bitterness... In a sane society irrespective of their differences, a governor will still welcome the president when he visits, not fall so low to deny him access to state facilities.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by starlighton: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

why are you saying that?
Is the stadium not for Nigerians?
So because It's oppisition party then they shouldnt use it?
I think Amaechi was wrong on this, after-all ApC has been using state owned facilities of PDP state for their own campaign as well.
This is not based on sentiments please
when amechii was building d stadium PDP said he is waisting rivers money they will soon use army to ride on d monorel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by HzRF(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered image.
I beg shut d Bleep up

Since d day he's has been savoring ur insults he was not living by example
Now hes showing glimpse he should live by example

U seriously have issue

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Example u said. What is wrong with Ameachi living by example? It's just that Jonathan is a gentle man. Can Ameachi try this with OBJ.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
HzRF:

I beg shut d Bleep up

Since d day he's has been savoring ur insults he was not living by example
Now hes showing glimpse he should live by example

U seriously have issue

Ibo l'aja digbolugi ti jawa
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by jzdoberman: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
lorddannie:
Shame don catch Ashawo Peoples Congress (APCheats)

This is just the beginning grin

Dem be get liver to stop PDP before...ameachi don sign death contract on Wednesday. "Apc it is finished"
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ibo l'aja digbolugi ti jawa
Enibani abere aja ko funmi Alphaoscar tii ya digbolugi
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kolade354:
who is monitoring who in this lawless country............If i should kill you today am going scot free so dont think their is law in this country.

Things are really bad; the justice system like the healh system has since packed up with perpetual and eternal strike.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by nattyhero(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Edit: all the PDP and GEJ touts quoting my comment and posting trash should do the needful by jumping into the nearest ocean. I thought you guys have some senses remaining before but now I can see that y'all Goblins that should be ignored.

No malice meant, but wasnt it the stadium APC used?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by gp6liveth(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rivers state is PDP and PDP is Rivers. Ameachi is still a small boy. We are taking over.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by nattyhero(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
What happened was cowardice at its peak from the fG. Though I would have wanted Amaechi to approve it just to wade off controversy, the PDP did wrong by using federal might to illegally force their way in. APC shd see PDP's tricks to provoke them, get them play their game and use it against them. Shame to the FG for allowing this illegality. Shame

Not been partial nor any malice meant. Wasn't this d same stadium APC used for their rally is it because GEJ is a peace loving man. During OBJ's regime will Amaechi dare Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.