Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (41089 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
HzRF:

Enibani abere aja ko funmi awon ebi mi tii ya digbolugi
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by emmykk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
UnknownT:
pls, Amaechi should allow them use the stadium. we don't need unnecessary road block because of the campaign. liberation stadium is situated in the town and we can't afford the lock down of Port Harcourt in the name of a rally, with this new stadium, president will just fly to the airport and can even trek down to the stadium
you are the only person that made reasonable comment,probably because you are in PH.this is the main reason that stadium is very important for rallies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by emmykk(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Is that the reason why the President should force his way to an unapproved state property? The people advising GEJ are his greatest enemies.
my friend shut-up if you dont have something to say.what is wrong if the stadium is approved by the state government for use,afterall APC have being using it.

Tell buhari to present his certificate that blabing that a law is about to be broken.ewu
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=30101413][/quote]
Ojo weyrey
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by emmykk(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Is that the reason why the President should force his way to an unapproved state property? The people advising GEJ are his greatest enemies.
my friend shut-up if you dont have something to say.what is wrong if the stadium is approved by the state government for use,afterall APC have being using it.

Tell buhari to present his certificate than blabing that a law is about to be broken by the president.

ewu
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
HzRF:

Ojo weyrey

Mumuni, I will make you cry if you don't behave yourself.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by dbboss: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
See ur mouth lyk pig . Blinded pdp follower
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Themandator: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aw
Alphaoscar:

So you expect him to use liberation stadium and anger the people because of the traffic gridlock that is likely to occur?

And why would the Governor deny them of the use of a facility that they have a stake in and is out of town?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Mumuni, I will make you cry if you don't behave yourself.
Letz go there
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by IDEApro(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
So who owns the old stadium and what happens to it now?

Amaechi has rendered the old stadium useless by converting the training pitches, car parks and access road for the construction of his primary school project. The stadium is totally useless as I suspects its a calculated but deliberate political scheme.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by lyvin: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:
I wonder wat becomes of Amaechi after feb.14 nd 28. He must run out of Nigeria.
Why will he run. I guess is now a crime to disagree with ur president.

Bet it, nothing will happen dt ve nnot happened b4 and he isn't running anywhere.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by lyvin: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifeanyija:
PDP takes over Adoke Amasiemeka stadium in Port Harcourt for Presidential Campaign Rally for Rivers State. The rally hold on Wednesday. Amaechi had said over his dead body would Jonathan use the stadium for his campaign.
@bolded
Did he really said that or u just want make gist sweet pass honey and play mischief I heard him explain why he did not approve the use of the stadium never wht u claim

Bw
GEJ action on this matter is unbecoming of a president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
WHEN WILL WIKE DELIVER cheesy
I sincerely believe that Wike's Deputy cannot but be bothered with the bulging stomach of Wike. The woman must be wondering what nonsense fill that stomach cheesy
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ifeanyija(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
lyvin:

@bolded
Did he really said that or u just want make gist sweet pass honey and play mischief I heard him explain why he did not approve the use of the stadium never wht u claim

Bw
GEJ action on this matter is unbecoming of a president.
Crying?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by OpraMenu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks
good question by broda. Trouble makers
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Desola(f): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
A clear reason for APC to push for state policing when it's gets to power!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eziachi: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
SlyCharlie:

liberation stadium is owned by the federal government. dude get your facts right!
I don't have any fact, that was why I was asking to know.
Is it a sin now to ask if you don't know? Before you hit the reply, it would be a good idea to read and understand what you are replying first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eziachi: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:

It was built FG (Abacha or so) but has been handed over to the Rivers government, I think they are in charge of the maintenance and revenue that comes from the stadium.

The old stadium is still very much in use, PH is big enough to have as many stadiums as possible.
Really? That's a waste of public money. It only in Africa that public money is still used in building stadium that are seldomly used each year with huge cost in maintenance or non at all.
In the 21st century economy, stadia belong to the private sector.
It unfortunate that Nigeria rulers loved eye candy elephant projects and edifices.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Adminisher: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Amaechi should allow them to use the stadium. With Wike and Patience on Jonathan's side there is no other place to go but down. Let them make big fools of themselves. We will be watching in Technicolor.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by stevnwigw1: 2:40am On Jan 25, 2015
seunmsg:
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.
by the time an illiterate comes on board to rule your family Abi!!!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alary: 3:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Hilaskee:
Tyranny at its early stage. Even Obama cannot use the property of any State in the US without their approval. Shame on them!
What I noticed in all this is that pdp don't know the implication of using a stadium the owners claimed is under construction. If they have the love of the poor masses that will throng the stadium at heart., they should look for alternative venue , if any part of the stadium collapsed due to stamped or weakness of the beam supporting the stand who is to blame ? I believe in safety first before any selfish interest . Whether Amechi is lying about the condition of the stadium or not, caution must not be thrown to the wind
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by xtian234(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Yet to understand wat is making people trip for Buhari.....in Rivers state no dooubt Adol peterside and Nyeso wike is eligible whoever wins according to Gods will its ok though i shall cast my vote after my assessment am not after political party sentimental euphoria.
In the presidential i have only seen one eligible candidate soo far in the person of Goodluck Ebele jonathan. Truth be told Nigeria is big and expensive to be lead by an o'level holder which is still under scrutiny.....Rember Nigreria is the giantof Africa the no.1 in the African continent. For those party frick who have sold dia conscience for momentary tressure be wise. Dat my opinion though not a politician rather a patrotic Nigerian
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Frankiss44(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Desola:

You better be careful what you wish for.. And what will state police do, fight with federal army? Yeye dey smell..

With this our politics of bitterness, the last thing we need is state police. We ain't ripe enough for it yet.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by otokx(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2015
IDEApro:

Amaechi has rendered the old stadium useless by converting the training pitches, car parks and access road for the construction of his primary school project. The stadium is totally useless as I suspects its a calculated but deliberate political scheme.

The old stadium at Elekahia is earning lots of revenue through rent from church crusades.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Where is the alleged construction work?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinyemeka:
Where is the alleged construction work?

USE YOUR EYES PROPERLY!
If you use your eyes properly you could have seen the construction work in Wike's protruding stomach!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by eph12(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Desola:
And you think GMB will accept this?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).
shocked the same man those you support claim to be clueless and a pawn, you also tag him a dictator. Why the mix up?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Able4christ(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Eziachi post=30093540] Nothing will become of Amaechi irrespective of whoever wins. They are all in power game.
Eventually when the game is finally over, despite all the hard tackles, pushing and shoving, yellow cards and red cards, they will all shake hands and may likely be team mates tomorrow.

When you see photos GEJ and Amaechi tomorrow playing tennis, do not choke on your drink or calling it a photoshop, believe it to be real.
You saw OBJ, GEJ & PEJ playing happy families recently at their daughters wedding. I thought it would had been an eye opener for many by now? True just of recent GEJ with Emir of kano formal CBN governor. Na naija for you
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
But why cant these people be more civic in their political moves in Rivers state. February will surely put an end to all these.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by organic973: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
I believe every political party can carry out rally in both state or federal stadia. I wonder why amaechi should act this way. Well these are the people who claim to bring change in Nigeria. I hope APC supporters are seeing how violent their party leaders are becoming. Support GEJ.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
No Jonathan no Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.