Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (41087 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
fabiano09:

Phool you sound lyk deres a kock in your dirty mouth.

I will never join a m0ron and dunce personality like you in an exchange of words. Look for your fellow g0blins and 1diots like you.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Abayhormy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP and SaTANist supporters be like GMB is a dictator and Blah blah..
but they form ignorant when their leader displays his IDI-AMIN secret tyrant nature using the military even in a civilian regime.
EXAMPLES-
-Flooding Lagos with Military during the fuel subsidy civil protests in Jan 2012
-Using commissioner Mbu to cause cause in Rivers over some irrational political tussle.
-Using police to coersively disperse Bring B
ack our girls peaceful potesters in Abuja, causing damages
-Flooding Ekiti and Osun with soldiers during gubernitorial elections ven when the were much more needed for the raging life treatening insurgencies in the north east at those times.
-using military to forcefully take a stadium controlled by the state against its will.
Who is the dictator now?
WOLF in Camouflage sheep clothing .
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by bakry86: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Just thinking..........
if Fayose is the president of this country and Fani Kayode is the VP, Omisore the Senate President,Buruji Kashamu the Speaker of the house of Rep,while Doyin Okupe is the information minister?? how will the situations of this country look like?
Your View please.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).
how foolish can a person be?this post of yours is the most foolish have seen yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ASL33: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
you pdp guys don't know the tenet of a democratic society. I'm ashamed of you guys
Is over throwing a democratic govt part of your tenet of democracy?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by 9nja2015polls: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
A Presidential Election Opinion Poll is ongoing btween Gen Buhari and President Goodluck. See who is leading!!! www.9nja2015polls.com
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SailorXY: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kenai:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2062057_aaaaaaaaa_jpegc0b8a11f365cd48e1ee9c8764bbd701d

Damn.
Look at those booobs!!! kiss

Na only boobs ur own eye dey see abi? Pervert!

At topic, i love this kind scene. Na here u go see say inside power, power dey. Who be ameachi to tell Mr. President where to use and where not to use? Are they of the same class? Some people sha just like starting what they know they wont stand to finish. It would've been better for him if he didnt make any move trying to stop Mr. President from using that stadium. Now, shame to him!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I will never join a m0ron and dunce personality like you in an exchange of words. Look for your fellow g0blins and 1diots like you.
The funny thing abt poor phools lyk u is dt you mk d loudest noise,but you are empty! What do u gain frm all dis political tantrums? You shud b ashamed of yrself. Kunt
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SailorXY: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Says who?! I wonder where Jonathan would run to after May 29th. We won't allow him to go back to Otuoke, Prison would be better!
why do you decieve yourself soo much?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by elbinmanny(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:

Part of the greater Port harcourt project.
It is meant to attract development to the area and speed up the expansion of PH.
and some people were asking the need for stadium in uyo cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by adeA1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
I just hope APC tarry it wit mercy by evn pray PDP ve violence free campaign in the stadium thou I doubt it. Coz ds fellow tiranical is lookin for APC's slightest mistake to hold on to to forfiet the comin election[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Deapexboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP are set to disgrace thereselves.

It would av been beta they made use of liberation studim where there fellow lawless supporters will occupy the place atlest the place will look filled up wit camera...

The staduim they forcefully invade will put them to shame because that stadium is too large for PDP supporters to fill-up
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by gbodimowo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
Nothing will become of Amaechi irrespective of whoever wins. They are all in power game.
Eventually when the game is finally over, despite all the hard tackles, pushing and shoving, yellow cards and red cards, they will all shake hands and may likely be team mates tomorrow.

When you see photos GEJ and Amaechi tomorrow playing tennis, do not choke on your drink or calling it a photoshop, believe it to be real.
You saw OBJ, GEJ & PEJ playing happy families recently at their daughters wedding. I thought it would had been an eye opener for many by now?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
This time make Ameachi go build dam for the stadium gate...aturu!
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered image.
You are a complete mad man

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
is veri wrong for ameachi to stop the president from using d stadium, also if pdp shuld use d libration stadium it will cause unnecessary road block. And we ameachi knws is not possible to stop the president.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by robosky02(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
In daddy shoky voice..........

if you see amaechi hasana
tell say oh hasana

PDP dey for port harcourt
hasana

tell say oh hasana

PDP dey don enter the stadium
hasana

tell say oh hasana

GEJ they come oh hasana

shame to bad poeple hasana
hasana

we don enter the place hasana...

GEJ................................................TILL 2019

HAPPY VAL GEJ
FEB 14
WE"LL SHOW MORE LOVE
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by BrokenTV: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are still looking at this from PDP Vs APC perspective. Why can't the President and his party seek redress legally instead of resorting to self help? For goodness sake GEJ is the chief custodian of our Law and he swore to uphold it.
Had it been that the stadium was really closed for renovation without anyone making use of it that would have been a different ball game but this the same stadium was used by APC twice. Me and you know that there is notting wrong with the stadium but political witchhunt.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by uchenna50: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
theres GOD OH amaechi dnt worry, the lord is with us in APC we are the party of peace
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Prince0500(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=30094067]Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered Unapproved by who?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
ASL33:
Is over throwing a democratic govt part of your tenet of democracy?

By "tenet of democracy" he means the PDP should stand at attention whenever APC sneezes or roll over for them to pass..yeah right? Same people will cry about being intimidated if the President decides to exercise his rights
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
slimmy05:
You are a complete mad man

Say that to your irresponsible father at home.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by stebell(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).

cry of a drowning man. Failbuhari is closer than yu think.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by zicky(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
I was in the stadium in 2011 when Gej campaign there, I remember how so many pple lost their lives τ̣̣ђα̲̅†̥ ​ day. Mayb Gej is scared of going to the liberation stadium again
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifeanyija:
PDP takes over Adoke Amasiemeka stadium in Port Harcourt for Presidential Campaign Rally for Rivers State. The rally hold on Wednesday. Amaechi had said over his dead body would Jonathan use the stadium for his campaign .

Na corpse Ameachi don be be that...With all the slaps hes been receiving from APC, he still tags along like a Zombie. Na for GEJ side him wan shine?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks

That same stadium was built with the money meant for rivers state people be it PDP or APC , that stadium was built for rivers citizen no matter who u are, the so called rally will be attended by the people of rivers state which it was built for, so why deny dem the opportunity of enjoying what gov rotimi amaechi. Who was elected under the platform of PDP built with their money. seriously, I wonder how we judge our own politics. Stop being myopic when rendering suggestions in public forums like this.
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

The PDP in every state takes care of the venues. .if those states you mentioned got alternative venues, thats not GEJs fault. .is it? PDP Rivers State/Wike applied for Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium NOT GEJ and ameachi said no...why??
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chrisviral(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

It is very very belittling of his office and the move is grossly unwarranted. What will be your gain if PDP or Amaechi set Rivers on fire? I am not in support of any party denying another the usage of public property but GEJ should respect his office and understand where his Authority start and end.

He is the president of Nigeria, his authority covers "all affairs of Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole"
Do your social studies well!
Mtcheeew
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by chrisviral(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deapexboy:
PDP are set to disgrace thereselves.

It would av been beta they made use of liberation studim where there fellow lawless supporters will occupy the place atlest the place will look filled up wit camera...

The staduim they forcefully invade will put them to shame because that stadium is too large for PDP supporters to fill-up

Are you that Pained grin grin
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Thank you jawe!
All these men and women wey dey carry all dez kain load. . .BACK NOR DEY PAIN DEM? cheesy
Kanwulia. . . 'MAKE WE JOLLY'!
Jara. . . EXTRA!

Let us jolly plenty plenty! grin

Hehehehehehehehe... cheesy grin
Make we jolly extra....I love that!
Thanks a million! smiley
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by SlyCharlie(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
So why did the state government see the need to build a new stadium when there is another stadium (Liberation stadium)?
Or are they not the owner of Liberation stadium?
liberation stadium is owned by the federal government. dude get your facts right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.