Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Women Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Palava (777 Views)

Women Palava / Why Men Can't Just Win... (women Palava) / Nigerian Women Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Palava by baani(m): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2008
Here are two instances:

1) i hv a female friend who after a frantic search for a suitor finally got one things was goin on smoothly until she devised a plan wit some of her co-workers in crime to turn her suitor in a maga, she actually went as far gettin pregnant for this guy and when d guy found out, he actually took to his hills even denoucin d child which he knws is d father, well after much delibratin by the families they had to split ways wit her to carry d child bearin burden wit out her man though family was dere to carter for her needs, she actually gave birth to a boy who is in the u.k as we speak while his father is married to another lady who kids for him

2) i hv anoda female friend who has been goin out wit a friend of mine, finished sch 2yr ago but was lucky to get into a bizz dat fetches sum good moni for the lady but not good enough for my friend ( guyz u knw wat i mean) dis year i just went to c him like say 8 months back and i couldnt blieve my ears dat his gf/fiancee was already pregnant and d worse was dat she actully waited till she was 3 months due b4 she recealed her secret, anyway my friend is goin 2 do his trad on the 27 of dec
btw d both of us he is not completely happy but he say he want to cover the shame,

these are two dif but similar cases, WHY D HECK DO LADIES FILL THT THEY CAN ACTUALLY HOLD A MAN DOWN BY GETTIN PREGNANT
Re: Women Palava by JJYOU: 4:23am On Dec 24, 2008
baani:

Here are two instances:

1) i hv a female friend who after a frantic search for a suitor finally got one things was goin on smoothly until she devised a plan wit some of her co-workers in crime to turn her suitor in a maga, she actually went as far gettin pregnant for this guy and when d guy found out, he actually took to his hills even denoucin d child which he knws is d father, well after much delibratin by the families they had to split ways wit her to carry d child bearin burden wit out her man though family was dere to carter for her needs, she actually gave birth to a boy who is in the UK as we speak while his father is married to another lady who kids for him

2) i hv another female friend who has been goin out wit a friend of mine, finished sch 2yr ago but was lucky to get into a bizz that fetches sum good moni for the lady but not good enough for my friend ( guys u knw what i mean) this year i just went to c him like say 8 months back and i couldnt blieve my ears that his girlfriend/fiancee was already pregnant and d worse was that she actully waited till she was 3 months due before she recealed her secret, anyway my friend is goin 2 do his trad on the 27 of dec
between d both of us he is not completely happy but he say he want to cover the shame,

these are two dif but similar cases, WHY D HECK DO LADIES FILL that THEY CAN ACTUALLY HOLD A MAN DOWN BY GETTIN PREGNANT
because most fools dont learn to keep themselves from strange women
Re: Women Palava by SisiJinx: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2008
baani:

WHY D HECK DO LADIES FILL that THEY CAN ACTUALLY HOLD A MAN DOWN BY GETTIN PREGNANT

And they do it in the most devious manner too. . . 

1) They hide his wallet to stop him from buying a condom.
2) They slip the drug store manager 5 bucks to tell the guy they ran out of condom
3) Tie his hands so he can’t wear a condom if he has one on hand
4) Make him believe he is wearing a condom when he really isn’t.
5) The force him to have sex even when he doesn't want to

I feel sorry for the poor innocent men who fall into the trap of these evilinas called Women!
Re: Women Palava by iice(f): 5:08am On Dec 24, 2008
ROLF Sisi grin grin
What?? With all the 'She jumped on me and enjoyed me well well, and before you know it, we were having sex' *rolling eyes*

But it's disgusting how women think to trap a man with pregnancy.
Re: Women Palava by topup: 5:11am On Dec 24, 2008
Hmm. .

Maybe it'll teach people to actually get to know who their dealing with before having sex with them.
Maybe it'll teach them to stop treating sex as such a casual thing.
Maybe it'll teach them to use simple protection.

Hehehe, Sisi Jinx!

Anyways, isn't the rule; 'If you're not ready to be a father, don't have unrprotected sex.' Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Attract More Ladies! / Re: I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin? / Nairalanders- What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.