Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89916 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by princemillla(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
If it's true, then am highly disappointed....

What is the assurance he oyedeopo will go to heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
do not play with a Man of God angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by fair14: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
That means they have the key to hell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by doyinorofin(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
i wz in church today n no statement of such wz made. be watchful of wat u say. Moses, Aaron n mariam as case study. All d man of God did wz to proclaim priestly blessings on GEJ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by billy187(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
He'll open the gates of hell? So they were closed all this while?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Am disappointed.. I was dere today...very annoying self...
make I no talk too much... Make e no be like say....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan has made Nigeria Hell already....which gate you wan open again?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by annurhaske(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na u go enter hell pastor cos
U are not GOD and gej must
Go we would not cote 4 him
That is it.see it by ur self below.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by dammywapes(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Agbo ejo enikan da , agba oshika ni. We don hear nairaland own let us hear that of oyedepo own before we start saying anytin. Moreover he said those that were there said ....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by evea: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
selling his soul 4 money. cos of Wat he will gain from the president. VANITY UPON VANITY IS ALL VANITIES.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by poundlander: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
if Buhari had performed similar feat, by visiting
NASFAT and or other allied society, and the
leaders/missionaries of such societies canvassed
support for him and place curse on his
opponents. tongues will b wagging that he is
pitching Muslims against Christians etc. GEJ keep
playing religious politics; and to the custodian of the gate of hell, THERE'S GOD O!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by crym: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by laiza(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
I love you scatter with this question you asked. Bar man one bottle of your finest wine for the lady pls.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by 989900: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sure, the Bishop knows what he is talking about—probably, that's where he (Oyedepo) is headed for.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
who are u to open the gates of hell.....i never blived in ur ministration right frm the start
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
President GEJ is already a winner in this year election.

It is written***

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by emerged01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmnmm,bishop has the right to say anything he want ,but as much as this election is concern I have my own choice. nobody can take my will to choose from me. heaven on earth!

sai! buhari

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Rhozabeth(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
This man will just open the gate of hell on himself and his family! This is how men of God fall from grace to grass by associating with wrong people! If u are a spirit-filled man of God, the spirit should tell u that u are going in the wrong direction! I never believed in this man anyway!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by elohorayodele: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by KEVIND: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

JESUS CHRIST defeated death and the gate of Hell. So the Key,Authority and Power to Life and death have been given to Him.so His children has unlimited access to it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by danla44(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok Mr. Gate Keeper,

Get ready to open for all the people of Nigeria comes FebBUHARI 14. we oppose Jonathan/Sambo and we will not vote them!!!

2015 is for GMB/PYO by the special grace of God almighty.

3 Likes

How does this change the fact that I will vote for GMB next month? MTCHEWWWWW......WABBISH....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Tobetoe(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why im no open am for boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by thegoodone2(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
He speak in parable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by femmy2010(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
I find it hard to believe that he said so but if he did then he erred with his utterance.

Sai GMB
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Bsmartt(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is what happens when religious leaders interfere in the political activities. Some 'men of God' sha. #if men were God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by theripper2: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is nothing but a huge lie. All these political hirelings with heightened sense of hearing should stop misleading people and idiottts who wouldnt confirm issues before pouring out invectives should refrain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Someone who has the keys to the gate of hell is also going to hell fire.
Thank you Oledepo for proving you are going to hell fire when you die.
gbam! You said it all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Jabioro: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Spattin nonsense...So he is goin 2 open d gate of hell for Papa Adeboye? Surely whether will like it or nt G.O is supportin Pro.Yemi Osinbajo.,anyway he is speaking/ talkin trash..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by OXCUBA: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
BISHOP ...David OYEDEPO ... DON COLLECT THE KEYS OF HEAVEN FROM PETER ....,, WONDERFUL!!! ..... #no business like church business #

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=208801&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Still trending on twitter ,just type Bishop Oyedepo

I told u earlier...I was in church and I didn't hear such...I knew wen jonathan addressed us...and wen papa started preaching so wen did he say so...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

I pity your destiny with that trash you just typed

Why do you brainwashed guys condemn people to hell or try to be on the defensive when your God of Men are mentioned Is it not insanity when a man who can't even predict or foretell what's gonna happen tomorrow scare people with imaginary hell What do you have brains for if you can't think with it The president is only playing the religious card on gullible folks like you. His personality don cast for redeem so he decided to try at winners but the truth is oyedepo can't save him from the defeat next month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.