Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89906 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by visalo: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
I believed you pastor. Gej is already ordained, no force can bring him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by abimbawealth(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let us all be careful what we write and say, especially about men of God!!!

Do not judge!!!

#ok, next one, please
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by eminent007(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

I thought they said the Devil is boss in hell..

Or is OLEdepo a Deputy to Satan

*smh*
You should watch what you say.
Don't get caarried away with carelessness.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.
am not saying u should not support goodluck. Its a free world, but your reason is lame and shows that u are brain washed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I concur with daddy Oyedepo. Anybody that works against Gej shall burn in the hottest part of hell ijn

This type of utterances and prayers has really mocked Christianity beyond redemption. You guys are no different from terrorists you condemn on daily basis. You are quick to condemn people who has contrary beliefs to your imaginary hell while boko haram and other terrorist kills anyone who shares a different belief . The only similarity between you two is gullibility and brain washing. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BRAV0O(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oledepo my nigga" don't worry okay!
Hold on to ur key of hell
In fact keep ur eyes open watch that ur gate of hell very well
After we've make buhari our president while he's taking us to the promise land
Those that are with u and gej will surely come for you

As a matter of fact people like this nigga shouldn't be walking freely on street

That's too arsh mr pastor!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jonuel1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
elderhimself:
If a "man of God" can truly say such a thing? Then he has lost his respect ..... Politics has nothing to do with religion

How ignorant can u be?
Who was Joseph in Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kay1one(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
We are no longer under the law! No pastor can tell you who to vote for! They can give principles and guidelines! Either way gej for president!
P.s a campaign move by gej looking for winners votes! Wasn't in church today though!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by prince4you: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sometimes people comment nonsense here..... does it mean that leaders don't go to church again.... MR president is a peaceful man....and GOD's blessings, protection must be 100% in his life.....

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by carik(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

Thank you o
Na so I confuse
Dayum!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by zubby29(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
he must obviously b d keeper of d keys.i pity his followers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifeness:
Very useless guy,just like Kumuyi and Adeboye.
Your babalawo will die before febuhari 14 I promise u dat.... nuisance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by samguru(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Haba, papa I so much respect ur position in d christiandom,I am opposing GEJ being our president but still like him,you said u want to open d gate of hell against me abi? Sir because of dis pronouncement God will confiscate d key to hell until after feb. 28 wen winners would have emerged.I mean wen Buhari and other good leaders would have been voted to turn nigeria around.

Sir, it is advisable, you are neutral, don't allow some PDP elements to bambooze you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Themandator: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shame has finally arrived for those who think they own Nigeria.... That's my Bishop Oyedepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ddone: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
dre11:

Pls did you hear him saying those words

Am not a winner chapel member .... But, I just wanna be dead sure

I watched the said service live this morning and I'm still surprised to see this sort of news. I don't remember the Bishop mentioning what this topic says at all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jonuel1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

Bishop Oyedepo's statement has all similarities with d
Asari Dokubo's, Tompolo's & Jimi Agbaje's. Things are
getting clearer to us everyday.

I hope u remember that which a man said that 'even baboons will be soaked bathed with blood"?

And who said that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Yemmynaira(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
They are both nothing before God but element of that hell fire he mentioned,how can a someone who call himself man of God talk like this and be so sentimental.if jonathan is wrong we must not oppose him to avoid ur hell.
asadike:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tunde705(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry
you have just Caused a born again sister to backslide you know. tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kay1one(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

How ignorant can u be?
Who was Joseph in Egypt?

Joseph, Daniel and even Jesus did not mix politics with religion! Give unto caesar what is caesar's! They practiced their religion in their own spheres!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by uyplus(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.

Semi-illiterate. Tel me which church is the kingdom of God? So people from other faiths come from a diffrent God right? You think God has a religion right? That's why you still treat your pastor like hs some god. Jesus never accumulated wealth, he even borrowed a colt to ride on it into Jerusalem. But your pastors now fly jets, drive 200cars, have fat bank accounts etc. Bob Marley said, "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery". If you like, sleep on the same bed with your pastor, it doesn't make you just nor holy. I will never vote GEJ cos he is corrupt and a bad leader. Dumb ass religious fanatic. If Buhari is going around praying in different mosques, then fools like you would rise up to cast the stone of Islamic fundamentalism on him. Silly punk..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Doyin2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ always campaign in church as part of his very despicable strategy to divide Nigeria along religious lines.

Must he make public statements that affect all Nigerians,including non-Christians in a church?Why can't he attend church in a personal capacity?

A VERY WOEFUL ATTEMPT!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
abimbawealth:
Let us all be careful what we write and say, especially about men of God!!!

Do not judge!!!

#ok, next one, please
am tired of hearing all this bs don judge, to prove he said. It, the whole sermon audio needs to be analyzed before drawing conclusions, if he did not say it, the blogs and media houses that said it need to be prosecuted. .. I he did then he is a fake and only dividing and controlling.. Nothing like don't judge.. Its as simple as that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by AJOT99(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm.....am speechless!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can campaigns in religious centers and traditional royal houses just STOP!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kay1one(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
samguru:
Haba, papa I so much respect ur position in d christiandom,I am opposing GEJ being our president but still like him,you said u want to open d gate of hell against me abi? Sir because of dis pronouncement God will confiscate d key to hell until after feb. 28 wen winners would have emerged.I mean wen Buhari and other good leaders would have been voted to turn nigeria around.

Sir, it is advisable, you are neutral, don't allow some PDP elements to bambooze you

Avboki suya!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Alexisu: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't want want to believe he said it, but if truly he did, then a lot of people are being led astray.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
frustratedman:

Why do you brainwashed guys condemn people to hell or try to be on the defensive when your God of Men are mentioned Is it not insanity when a man who can't even predict or foretell what's gonna happen tomorrow scare people with imaginary hell What do you have brains for if you can't think with it The president is only playing the religious card on gullible folks like you. His personality don cast for redeem so he decided to try at winners but the truth is oyedepo can't save him from the defeat next month

Brainwashed right...but thank God am not as frustrated as you to believe a lie that every winner that was in church knew...who are all of you to judge him even if he says so...

The bible says do not judge so as not be judged the worst part is u all r judging a lie as right...

Nigerians r nvr happy wen ur successful many of you are beefing because he has jet was he the cause many of your parents were wasting away in lavicious living and he was pursuing God...if you check hardcore winners you will see wealth that even bishop doesn't have...most winners members brag before u knw how wealthy the members r...

I challenge any winner member or former to tell when bishop said we should vote for jonathan or when he made tithing compulsory... Have been a member for years this man did not even raise offering for jets neither did he solicit for funds any where..

Becareful for what you wish for upon your...u all r calling him thief...ask any member of winners if he made it compulsory even in own wsf fellowship we don't pay offerings...

In nigeria if a girls is successful na runs girl...if a guy is successful na blood money or na yahoo yahoo..

The problem of many nigerians is poke nosing into other people matters...not minding their own business...it is this same men u all will run too at the end pls sir my life is stagnated...no man has come for me...I can't give birth...

Nigerians before you comment or talk on someone else issue investigate

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Jay5000(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

How ignorant can u be?
Who was Joseph in Egypt?

He was definitely not a pastor or a bishop
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kay1one(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't know why useless mods like taking unconfirmed news to front page!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by buskie13(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
if this quote from pastor oyedepo is true d brethren of winners chapel will come out enmass and vote for d people's general Buhari Cos' of his honestly.
Mr Buworry honest
pls look for another word to classify him..

I'll vote for gej...it's my choice...don't know about u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Burger01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Good question. I think the pastor knows about hell.undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by emmasege: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
You will have to go to hell to find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.