Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances (6582 Views)

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Let us watch and see ...I will remind you this

Your an idiot for calling us ingrates

Did you give us anything free that we should be appreciative

Coward leave your region and try the uncharted waters and know if you will last a year

PDP will get Lagos

hahahahahahahahahaha

If slap you and come to my house/office with cash and gifts to beg me for an apology, I'll grant it and lash you on top indirectly for being so worthless.
That's how Fashola 'apologised' to the ibos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by tonychristopher: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahahahahahahaha

If slap you and come to my house/office with cash and gifts to beg me for an apology, I'll grant it and lash you on top indirectly for being so worthless.
That's how Fashola 'apologised' to the ibos.

Loquacious and obnoxious

Keep it going

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by docsholz(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2015
This is even better, ibos vote for one Yoruba vote for the other let's give this population saga a rest
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Loquacious and obnoxious

Keep it going

Who borrowed you that dictionary?
Don't forget to return it.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by mekaboy(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol, op i never knew the igbos control ur destiny this much. What u are saying is that if u see igbos jumping into the water they can swim out of, you then jump into the fire to prove to them u r superior?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by BlackPikiN(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2114373/dont-think-jonathan-get-up/2#30154301

berem:
I was in a public bus one day from my place to Iyana Ipaja. A yoruba lady in the bus started telling the passengers to vote for Ambode.
A particular yoruba guy flared up and said over his dead body will he vote for Ambode because he hates Tinubu,he said he will rather vote for Jimi Agbaje because he likes him and he will vote for Buhari for president because he's a die hard supporter of him.
Surprisingly,almost all the Yorubas in the bus supported the guy including the driver.
Well I didn't join in the conversation because I just wanted to hear their conversation.

My carpenter who came to my house to fix a bad furniture,watching one of APC presidential rallies said he will never vote for Buhari because he hates Tinubu. He said Tinubu will control Buhari just like he is controlling Fashola. He is a muslim and a yoruba.
He said he will definitely vote for Jonathan.

I think people will not vote based on the political party but on personality.

This is a quote from your fellow party member.

Op, Anything Igbo will make you mad. Keep digging for more Igbo topics, Ewu!
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by naijaking1: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

'90%' ibo population in Lagos is useless if it cant favour an ibo candidate. Dont you think so?

When APC wins this time, they should just relieve ibos of the few political appointments they have given them so far.
ibos are greedy ingrates!

The next phase of this issue is that Igbos through which ever party, would begin to seek local offices to represent majority Igbo districts of Lagos, so you can't fire them from their elected positions.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Malawian(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
masterpower:

YOU ARE TRUELY A BASTARD FOR INSULTING THE IGBOS. I BELIEVE THAT ON YOUR STREET YOU HAVE ONE OR TWO IGBOS YOU'RE BENEFITING FROM. JOBLESS FOOL.

IF YOU WERE CLOSE TO ME I WILL SLAP YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

IS IT BY FORCE TO VOTE FOR A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY CALLED APC?

ALL NONE INDIGENS IN LAGOS WILL VOTE JIMI AGBAJE AND HE MUST WIN Q.E.D.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE LAGOS AND RETURN AFTER 8YEARS OF AGBAJES REIGN.

VOTE JIMI AGBAJE 4LAGOS.
VOTE PDP.

Actually, you got it all wrong. all indigens of lagos as well as other nigerians of other ethnic groups resident in lagos will vote Jimi. it is the yoruba gang-up colonialist from osun and ogbomosho that will vote APC.

Jimi is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by patrick89(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
VirginFinder:
It is no more news that ibos have ditched their own son, Bob Okoroji of APGA, in favour Jimi Agbaje of PDP despite the fact that the ydid not get the much coveted deputy governorship slot.

It's ok by me. It's all part of democracy.

However, I make bold to say that this open/glaring show of support for Jimi Agbaje by the ibo community in Lagos will be his(Jimi Agbaje's) undoing in the forthcoming elections.
If I were him, I'll caution the ibos against so doing.
The reason is that, he now looks like an ibo candidate set to dance to the whims and caprices of the ibo community who will claim to have been responsible for his victory should he emerge the winner at the polls albeit by general support.

Personally, I have nothing against Jimi Agbaje and he looks like a more serious and better candidate than Ambode. Ambode can't just stop smiling unnecessarily. It pisses me off!

However, with the way ibos are carrying Jimi Agbaje on their head, I have no choice but to throw my weight behind Akin Ambode of APC if not for anything but to prove to ibos that their '90%' population in Lagos will neither be able to give them any elective position in Lagos or decide who wins any election for that matter.

This is the feeling among majority of Yorubas and it's the reason most of them will vote for APC.
Take it or leave it.

Serving ibos the humble pie every now and then is a task that must be done!!
In Lagos, APC win! Ambode wins!! By God's grace. Amen.

Cheers.
if you hear these yorubas online you would think this is the reality! You need to be in Lagos to know how much they despise APC fashole and thiefnunbu now you are playing ethnic card don't cry when its against you!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Balkan(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op Jimi is a yoruba man
ambode is a yoruba man
Igbos are not chameleon like your type

Dont you also think that yoruba open support for
GMB will ruin his chances?

Why are you afraid of the Igbos?
this the time igbos should help Lagosians
to vote in The right man for Lagos.

No single Igboman can vote for Tinubu candidate.

You better go back to Osun State where you belong.
Lagos is not for only Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Balkan:
Op Jimi is a yoruba man
ambode is a yoruba man
Igbos are not chameleon like your type

Dont you also think that yoruba open support for
GMB will ruin his chances?

Why are you afraid of the Igbos?
this the time igbos should help Lagosians
to vote in The right man for Lagos.

No single Igboman can vote for Tinubu candidate.

You better go back to Osun State where you belong.
Lagos is not for only Yorubas

Shattap!
I just hope Ambode and Lagos APC rid LASG of ibos as soon as they win this time around.
Give an ibo man an inch, he'll ask for a yard. The best thing is to give him nothing.
Bloody ingrates!!
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
patrick89:
if you hear these yorubas online you would think this is the reality! You need to be in Lagos to know how much they despise APC fashole and thiefnunbu now you are playing ethnic card don't cry when its against you!!

Even I too have my reservations.

But to see ibos come into mainstream Lagos politics or start to contest political appointments with Yorubas via PDP/Jimi Agbaje or anybody whosoever is what I can't contend with.

I'm even pissed of with what Tinubu has given them so far.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
naijaking1:

The next phase of this issue is that Igbos through which ever party, would begin to seek local offices to represent majority Igbo districts of Lagos, so you can't fire them from their elected positions.

Please remind me what phase we are now. Has Jimi Agbaje won already?
'majority igbo districts' in Lagos? You must be dreaming.
ibos have always contested in those 'majority igbo districts' and lost woefully. No be today.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
BlackPikiN:
https://www.nairaland.com/2114373/dont-think-jonathan-get-up/2#30154301

This is a quote from your fellow party member.

Op, Anything Igbo will make you mad. Keep digging for more Igbo topics, Ewu!

No doubt, many Yorubas like Jimi Agbaje. I like him too.

But he's out to serve the interest of ibos against that of we Yorubas.

If Jimi Agbaje wins, Yorubas will lose ground and positions in Lagos.

Hence, Ambode is preferred to keep Lagos status as Yoruba state intact..

This thread is meant to create awareness so that unsuspecting Yorubas do not play into the hands of ibos.

Zik almost became premier in Western Region but for Awo's last minute effort/manoeuvre...
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Descartes: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ranting of a Gambari slave. Mtcheew
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
mekaboy:
Lol, op i never knew the igbos control ur destiny this much. What u are saying is that if u see igbos jumping into the water they can swim out of, you then jump into the fire to prove to them u r superior?

You are a dullard!
If ibos can swim out of the water, who told you Yorubas cant walk out of the fire unhurt?
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Descartes:
Ranting of a Gambari slave. Mtcheew

Obo!
Gambari slave or ijo slave? Which one is worse?
Nevertheless, we are on top this.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by VirginFinder: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
docsholz:
This is even better, ibos vote for one Yoruba vote for the other let's give this population saga a rest

The true test ibo population in Lagos would have been based on their decision to vote the ibo candidate of APGA.
But like the cowards they are, they have run away from the challenge.
For sure, it's not only ibos that will vote for Jimi Agbaje. But only ibos will vote for the ibo candidate.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by ezugegere(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
The person that posted this trash must be high on cow dung! Is it by force to support Association of Political Criminals? Must I support Arewa Progressive Congress? No! I won't support Aggressive People Congress! I am from Kogi state doing business in Lagos. I'm tired of unreasonable extortions in the name of taxes! What exactly has APC been doing with the huge taxes they're collecting from us? Lagos state is richer than 15 states put together. What has Fashola to show for the huge IGR? Sharing in with Tinubu, abi? MY VOTE IS FOR JIMI! You will be supprised when PDP takes over Lagos state. The fraud called Fashola will be exposed and the world will see!
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by udemzyudex(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol.. just say that APC are afraid, no wonder fashola was begging them to support APC .. yeye dey smell
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by FreeGlobe(f): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

The true test ibo population in Lagos would have been based on their decision to vote the ibo candidate of APGA.
But like the cowards they are, they have run away from the challenge.
For sure, it's not only ibos that will vote for Jimi Agbaje. But only ibos will vote for the ibo candidate.
your rants would have been useful if you channelled this energy on your native state of osun. its a pity that after these rants, you will still pay your rents to an igbo landlord in Lagos, still seek job from an igbo run company, still buy goods from an igbo, still be deported to osun by the next governor as Fashola has done. What you should know is whether Agbaje or Ambode you must be bound to perform this task or be thrown out. If you had channelled this energy to the development of osun. maybe you will have a bragging right. Stop coveting something that does not belong to you!
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Kedam(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

your rants would have been useful if you channelled this energy on your native state of osun. its a pity that after these rants, you will still pay your rents to an igbo landlord in Lagos, still seek job from an igbo run company, still buy goods from an igbo, still be deported to osun by the next governor as Fashola has done. What you should know is whether Agbaje or Ambode you must be bound to perform this task or be thrown out. If you had channelled this energy to the development of osun. maybe you will have a bragging right. Stop coveting something that does not belong to you!
Girl u already did it. No comment
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Balkan(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shattap!
I just hope Ambode and Lagos APC rid LASG of ibos as soon as they win this time around.
Give an ibo man an inch, he'll ask for a yard. The best thing is to give him nothing.
Bloody ingrates!!
my son, fashola won bc igbos voted for him. Igbo vote + yoruba half vote = Jk winning. Igbos will now take their rightful position in Lagos the agenda is working
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Change2015(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Have the hausa in lagos declared for one candidate? The bini, calabar, Ijaw... Anyone else? Ok, continue. When Buhari and Ambode win, we will start a discussion about how some groups continue to make poor choices in the public sphere, and the consequences.

#change
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 28, 2015
We will be contesting in no man's land Lagos but anyday a yoloba will dream of that in East we will kill him and dump his body on Ezu River or Okija Shrine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

VirginFinder:

Please remind me what phase we are now. Has Jimi Agbaje won already?
'majority igbo districts' in Lagos? You must be dreaming.
ibos have always contested in those 'majority igbo districts' and lost woefully. No be today.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Remarkable: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2015
we are fine with that, all we want is fairness to all... Yorubas are not the only ones Lagos, so as long as the LASG represents diversity (and includes other ethnic groups, some, at least) - it is fine with us.
Alphaoscar:
I am even happy to read about that open declaration by the Ibos and I can tell you that they just buried Agbaje's Governorship dream.

The little patronage they may be enjoying under APC will be taken over by the more sensible groups like the Arewas, binis, Tivs and others.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Remarkable: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Let us watch and see ...I will remind you this

Your an idiot for calling us ingrates

Did you give us anything free that we should be appreciative

Coward leave your region and try the uncharted waters and know if you will last a year

PDP will get Lagos

The feel that when they sell their father's land to us and we pay more than another Yoruba might have given them, we should bow down in gratitude for making them earn a profit.... and if we don't do that? we are ingrates.
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Remarkable: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

Even I too have my reservations.

But to see ibos come into mainstream Lagos politics or start to contest political appointments with Yorubas via PDP/Jimi Agbaje or anybody whosoever is what I can't contend with.

I'm even pissed of with what Tinubu has given them so far.

If you are "pissed off" because an Igbo man is a commissioner in Lagos state..., what will you do when the PDP candidate wins and more Igbos are appointed, runs for office in LGAs etc and get elected... buy more (cheaper) land in Lagos .. and so on and so forth... something tells me you will go the Awolowo route... of course buying the otapiapia from an Igbo man.

NL won't miss you smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by nzeadachie: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2015
OH YOU WANT THEM TO VOTE FOR APC AFTER BURNING THEIR SHOPS? MOREOVER RHEY'RE TIRED OF TINUBU'S IYAALOJA
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by Remarkable: 1:42am On Jan 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:
We will be contesting in no man's land Lagos but anyday a yoloba will dream of that in East we will kill him and dump his body on Ezu River or Okija Shrine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwanna, mbanu... maka gini?

O bughi etu anyi si eme... unless ma I na-acho iyi ya egwu lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by tonychristopher: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:

The feel that when they sell their father's land to us and we pay more than another Yoruba might have given them, we should bow down in gratitude for making them earn a profit.... and if we don't do that? we are ingrates.

That is the problem I have with them

They keep shouting appreciation.. as if they gave us anything for free

Can you imagine that

They should be thankful to us for making them have some sense of belonging
Re: Lagos 2015: Igbos' Open Support For Jimi Agbaje Will Ruin His Chances by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:

Nwanna, mbanu... maka gini?

O bughi etu anyi si eme... unless ma I na-acho iyi ya egwu lol

Ana ha akpusu madu iwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Is Currently Bombing Nigeria Heavily Today 4th Feb 2015 / Igbos Are Big Threat To The Yoruba's. / Pics From The Special Valedictory Court Session For Late Enugu State Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.