Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Women Want Bigger Bums - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Want Bigger Bums (4816 Views)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Iytech(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2015
The desire to get a bigger bum by many young women of today’s world has been on the increase year after year since the early 2000s. I have often pondered on why our daughters, sisters, nieces, girlfriends and wives would really want to make their buttocks bigger. This trend could however be traced to the enormous influence of the media on the minds of women all over the globe. Female celebrities with more developed backsides like Jennifer Lopez, Nicky Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce and our own Mercy J and Omosexy, often generate much interest on television, radio, magazines, fashion shows and on the internet, with most of the attention being consciously or unconsciously centered on their bodies, and where else than on their body curves and behinds.

These female stars are mostly portrayed as beautiful, attractive and desirable and are often seen as role models by young women. This is the major reason why many big companies and brands would frequently engage these female stars to advertize their products and services. Ask ladies and they would sincerely tell you they will give a lot to get a bigger bum and look ‘hot’ like these celebrity women.

A young woman may also like to get a bigger bum as a result of the male factor. By the male factor, I refer to the fact that men are known to be fascinated or at times held spell-bound at the sight of the body of a woman. A survey recently revealed that the butt usually attract the most interest from men in the general appearance of a woman. It is not unusual for a man on a date with his female partner, who could be his wife, girlfriend or fiancée to steal glances at the bigger bum of a woman walking by. If the object of interest of his eye movements is noticed by his partner, anger and may be stirred up in her. Maybe men shouldn’t really be blamed in this regard, as they are naturally wired to see more endowed women as more feminine. It is also true that the more endowed women tend to make dresses look much better.

In a nutshell, the same natural instinct which makes most men crave a more muscular body and a broader chest can also be attributed to the female desire to get a bigger bum, look more shapely, attractive, desirable and womanly. The rising quest by many women to make their buttocks bigger has led to the emergence of different forms of padded panties and underwear in the fashion market today targeted at the female population. These well shaped foamy panties are worn to give the illusion of a bigger bum, which no doubt will attract the lustful eyes of on-looking men. Even though, these fashion accessories may help some women look better, nothing can ever be as good as the natural human flesh.

These are just a few reasons why women crave bigger backsides, I know there may be a few more. Do you think these reasons are enough to justify why some women would go extreme lengths to make their butt bigger?
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2015
As a matter of facts not all lady likes bigger bum
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by alberto2k(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by naijaboiy: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Because we men Like it wink

Don't deal with Flat boards undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Tarh!!!
am allergic to long and boring post.

btw not all ladies want bigger bum. At times i wonder how the bum will look when the lady become old.
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2015
yeah! undecided who needs bigger butt

carrying overdose for back, nonsense!

i love my small bum tongue
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
Tarh!!!
am allergic to long and boring post.

btw not all ladies want bigger bum. At times i wonder how the bum will look when the lady become old.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:

One lady's meat is another lady's poison.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just wondering grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:

One lady's meat is another lady's poison.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
haha grin, yeah right!
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
@nneka dont u like big bums.,... it will atracct we guys na... lol grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by naijaboiy: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:
They only hate it cos they don't have it. undecided

These girls wey dey feed on attention. Make them by mistake get big yansh make I see whether dem go rush go reduce am grin

Them go use am demolish men!

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

They only hate it cos they don't have it. undecided

These girls wey dey feed on attention. Make them by mistake get big yansh make I see whether dem go rush go reduce am grin

Them go use am demolish men!

Not only demolish men but use it to send some men to early grave and hell fire..

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

just wondering grin

Oh I See... gringringrin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Rapmoney(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I like bums (yanshgrin) as big as the size of the wheels of a Macopolo school bus grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg, leave that talk..... Whats so special in carrying over-load

Do u think Omotola and d likes started with lives wit big bum ni?
While growing up, it increases jor, so imagine having it from a tender age, hw attractive will d bum look later

I appreciate masef d way i am wit ma normal butt knwing it will expand to a cutable size when d time comes.tonguetongue:p.. So, op, nt all ladies likes carrying whats bigger than them and nt all guys admire ladies wit big butt except for enjoyment and show-off reasonsgringrin.
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by MrDojo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
I like bums (yanshgrin) as big as the size of the wheels of a Macopolo school bus grin

MAD MAN cheesy macopolo sch bus..*looool*

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by MrDojo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:

Excatly w@ a Babe wit small bum will say...!!!
#NOOFFENCE
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by PHgirl(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrDojo:

Excatly w@ a Babe wit small bum will say...!!!
#NOOFFENCE

Men are confused beings who always want ego boosters. A lady wants a bigger butt, she's insecure. She doesn't; she's just bitter because she doesn't have it. Dude, not all girls care for your attention. Get over it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Incase
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Enegod(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Segirl18:
Abeg, leave that talk..... Whats so special in carrying over-load

Do u think Omotola and d likes started with lives wit big bum ni?
While growing up, it increases jor, so imagine having it from a tender age, hw attractive will d bum look later

I appreciate masef d way i am wit ma normal butt knwing it will expand to a cutable size when d time comes.tonguetongue:p.. So, op, nt all ladies likes carrying whats bigger than them and nt all guys admire ladies wit big butt except for enjoyment and show-off reasonsgringrin.
Big booty is essential, and good for our
health cheesy
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by MrDojo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
PHgirl:

Men are confused beings who always want ego boosters. A lady wants a bigger butt, she's insecure. She doesn't; she's just bitter because she doesn't have it. Dude, not all girls care for your attention. Get over it. smiley

Still w@ a babe wit small bum says.. tongue grin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by mapist(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:

Bt,dat bumbum on dat profile pix aint small na,abi na my eye? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Enegod:
Big booty is essential, and good for our
health cheesy

Taaah....U'l surely get tired of it someday! Apart from d sex aspect of its essentiality, hw else is it essential o?undecided
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by kenex4ever(m): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Segirl18:

Taaah....U'l surely get tired of it someday! Apart from d sex aspect of its essentiality, hw else is it essential o?undecided
what is marriage without sex?
It also helps them to sit comfortably for a long time
But skinny/bonny girls will feel pain in no time because there is no flesh to act as shock absorber.
It gives them confidence and most dresses look good on them.
On the other hand, having a smaller butt has its numerous advantages.
In conclusion, I like big butts, but nt extra large like tools though. I still like moderate types like genevieve and seyi shey but not Tiwa. Lolz
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Enegod(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Segirl18:

merely looking at it is healthy ... grin Do you have big yansh?
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by iwuchukwutony(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
That is there business...
Walspring:
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Walspring: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
iwuchukwutony:
That is there business...

Nah you talk so oooo gringringrin
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Enegod:
merely looking at it is healthy ... grin Do you have big yansh?

Oh yes then, I have d biggest of all yanshes. gringringrin
naughty dude.
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
kenex4ever:
what is marriage without sex?
It also helps them to sit comfortably for a long time
But skinny/bonny girls will feel pain in no time because there is no flesh to act as shock absorber.
It gives them confidence and most dresses look good on them.
On the other hand, having a smaller butt has its numerous advantages.
In conclusion, I like big butts, but nt extra large like tools though. I still like moderate types like genevieve and seyi shey but not Tiwa. Lolz

In d end u sha made sense cos moderacy is everything nt over-load.. Thats exactly ma point.
Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Enegod(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Segirl18:

Oh yes then, I have d biggest of all yanshes. gringringrin
naughty dude.
*spanks her small yansh* grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Bigger Bums by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Most men find it sexually appealing, that is the number one reason.

And offcourse it can really look sexy as well, it doesn't necessarily have to be big but shapely.

A shapely figure over just a big bu...tt any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? / Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! / Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.