Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (53705 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
MhisIjay:

Nd wat makes u think d so called ugly ones gat d brains nd good character, huh
Thanks for the question..

Lemme let you know that about 95% of the beautiful lady's all they think is that..
As long as I have a pretty face and killer curves the world(men)can burn for all they care..

And base on research and experience they lack good attitude..

Not to even talk about the rest bad qualities that they exhibit..

#Tiredwomenissues

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by raziboi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Son! how was your day?

mummy...ma day was fyn....and u??
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by fairygeh(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow u are part of the problem of the 21st century...do u realize the number of single ladies above the 30yrs mark is increasing by the day
So are u telling me that every single female that is unmarried is due to the reasons the OP listed? My dear go to bed and better still marry one of those 30 yrs and above female if its paining u .
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mondisweets:
i know NL is about having fun but you are the one who just started accusing me o. Anyway kpele i will be less uptight

Sorry also, I was also in the wrong, some of my words sounded harsh...

Anyway just keep having fun and don't take any comments to heart...there are lots of great minds on Nl and also silly Minds
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by yollychika(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make I hear wod joor #sips my orijin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by MhisIjay(f): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
kevinberry:
Thanks for the question..

Lemme let you know that about 95% of the beautiful lady's all they think is that..
As long as I have a pretty face and killer curves the world(men)can burn for all they care..

And base on research and experience they lack good attitude..

Not to even talk about the rest bad qualities that they exhibit..

#Tiredwomenissues
95% shocked Yu dey lie oooo, I raise yansh for u oooo
Hw did u arrive at such statistics
Hw many pretty girls ve u been with
I actually think ur opinion is based on misconception smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:

it was ok, tell me the meaning what you said to me earlier in your language
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
fairygeh:
So are u telling me that every single female that is unmarried is due to the reasons the OP listed? My dear go to bed and better still marry one of those 30 yrs and above female if its paining u .
you been part of the 21st century prob has nothing to do with the op post...the prob is the orientation we youths of nowadays habor and the backlash of our culture and tradition

lets both be honest ,for a lady over 30 still single she's definitely going to face pressure from family,friends and society....we are still far behind compare to the western world..no one in Nigeria cares abt what reason a lady of over 30yrs has for not getting married but the idea of her been left behind or dump is what transpire in most people thought

Feminism is not yet fully accepted so the decision of been single by choice is not an option
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
MhisIjay:

95% shocked Yu dey lie oooo, I raise yansh for u oooo
Hw did u arrive at such statistics
Hw many pretty girls ve u been with
I actually think ur opinion is based on misconception smiley
abeggiiii carry your yansh go one corner..I nor want make my body dey smell this nyt..

100% of them have bad attitude if na lie ask google of the list of the most beautiful ladies and read their files..them don change men tire like say na pants

Nor raise that yansh again ooo..I don warn you ooo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ghost1718(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I am not single. Why are you shaking you big head?
jezez chris of nairaland.......... Who's heard is Big?? And take it easy oh, i never ask for contact.......... Lmao
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
ghost1718:
jezez chris of nairaland.......... Who's heard is Big?? And take it easy oh, i never ask for contact.......... Lmao

if I slap u, who's talking of contact? why were shaking your big head
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by MegMich(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wenom:

IF A HIA
Admittedly tho regrettably true, the nature of the African culture gives little or no room for survival of its female folk outside marriage. Invariably, every young lady looks forward to marriage as tho their life depends on it. The trauma and such likes experienced this institution is devastating to say the least.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ghost1718(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

if I slap u, who's talking of contact? why were shaking your big head
since, have been searching single babe, but all the ones i am seeing is always in a relationship even 3years old babes too...shai.......... Still SMH
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
ghost1718:
since, have been searching single babe, but all the ones i am seeing is always in a relationship even 3years old babes too...shai.......... Still SMH

lolzzz, you must be a player
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
MegMich:

Admittedly tho regrettably true, the nature of the African culture gives little or no room for survival of its female folk outside marriage. Invariably, every young lady looks forward to marriage as tho their life depends on it. The trauma and such likes experienced this institution is devastating to say the least.
there is always outside Africa Btw times have changed and will keep on changing! Need I remind u,This is 2015!
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Sorry also, I was also in the wrong, some of my words sounded harsh...

Anyway just keep having fun and don't take any comments to heart...there are lots of great minds on Nl and also silly Minds
okay thank you for the advice
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ghost1718(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

lolzzz, you must be a player
player ki coach ni.......... Players can never say the truth.......... Still smh
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by dajoaneke(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

Why? will they eat sand in the marriage? I was telling myself this lie but now I've realized I was wrong. Marry the rich guy if he comes to u
Money is not a good foundation to base marriage upon. When its gone, what's left is a crumbled marriage.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2015
ABEngine:

Boss please point me in the direction of that thread biko. Thanks
HERE
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by steppin: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2015
softysparky:

Being 1000 yards wife material is not the issue here, even the 2yards wife material get married first most times.
@bolded, not always true. Sometimes but very few.
@op,
I almost married my last gf because she acted like a good honest chick, but it was just a facade.
When I had a little problem with my biz(I invested heavily in a biz & I needed to wait for a while), i asked her to be patient with me for a few months, I even proposed to her to know how serious I was. But she just couldn't wait for me to get myself back together. I guess she got tired of pretending.
She started playing tricks with some guys and I had to let her go.
Funny enough, when everything was back to normal, she wants me to take her back.
That's the type of ladies the op was talking about.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

Why? will they eat sand in the marriage? I was telling myself this lie but now I've realized I was wrong. Marry the rich guy if he comes to u

mumu gal..were u nt d one that say is better to remain single..na bcus of d guy rich u wan marry..wat if he beats u all d tym....dats y u will.never get marry..lol....ds post is really for yu.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:45am On Jan 27, 2015
NickiRoman:
Many African Ladies Indeed,How many ladies have you met for you to come up with this conclusion?You attract what you are.

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life,If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.

my dear de truth hurts..50% ladies do dat..
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by raziboi(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

it was ok, tell me the meaning what you said to me earlier in your language

the things u say just to make ur self happi and have hope!!!

don't get angry OK?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by MhisIjay(f): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
kevinberry:
abeggiiii carry your yansh go one corner..I nor want make my body dey smell this nyt..

100% of them have bad attitude if na lie ask google of the list of the most beautiful ladies and read their files..them don change men tire like say na pants

Nor raise that yansh again ooo..I don warn you ooo smiley
Lol, I don hear.
Buh I no gree sha
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Ihuomadinihu: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Why do we make it seem like something is wrong with single ladies? The Irony is that women with those traits on your list are those that marry before others. Why are women not accorded full respect cos they 've not hooked a man? Every dick and harry is now a relationship/marriage counselor. Some women are managing dysfunctional marriages in the name of answering a married woman,some hooked men with pregencies. Leave single ladies alone biko,marriage is only a phase/level not an achievement or ticket to heaven.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Loook at quote 5..wat value are u bringing to the man? I'm sure u skipped that part.

brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Cruisenaani(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.

Mmmmm, this point is irrelevant to d said topic; you just want to hit back because points 1-9 don't favour you. There is a counter thread (9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married). Put your comment there.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Ihuomadinihu: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2015
itops:
What is it with excessive rules and regulataions for ladies all the time, what is so big of a deal about men anyways...... Could it be.because a woman wants to get married she picks up anything on the street in the appearance of a man in the name of marriage? please when setting rules and regulations for ladies also set rules for men. No man is doing a lady a favour by marrying her rather the lady does the favour tp the man.

WHAT IS IT SELF? EVERYTIME WOMEN! WOMEN!! WOMEN!!! ARE THEY THE ONLY GENDERS?.
My dear i tire. Everyday i go through blogs for decent topics like ''how to go after my passions,how to develop my skills,how to grow in my career'' and all i see is ''why you are not married yet''. It's ridiculous,like all a woman wants to do is just get married. Can we just talk about other issues? I have seen razz girls get married and decent well trained girls not yet married. So there are no fast rules about marriage. Yours will happen when he finds you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

my dear de truth hurts..50% ladies do dat..
truth remains that they still get married undecided
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2015
raziboi:

the things u say just to make ur self happi and have hope!!!

don't get angry OK?

I'm very angry
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Cruisenaani:

Mmmmm, this point is irrelevant to d said topic; you just want to hit back because points 1-9 don't favour you. There is a counter thread (9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married). Put your comment there.

I don't have time for that, good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.