Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (53760 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmm comments are hot here.
lemme add this.

Marriage is not compulsory but necessary. it is not a must you get married,their are thousands of motherless children both in homes and on street if your main reason of marriage is procreation alone.it is better to remain single than be stuck in marriage.

As for the topic, Guys too are guilty of some of these things, Moreover who you are will determine the people that will move with u. Be a good guy and you will get a good lady. Stop being partial.

My piece!!!

back to observing mood

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Tymax(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:
The sooner you drop this mentality, the better.
Marriage isn't the ultimate achievement for Us.
Hmmm. Even you?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Tymax(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmm comments are hot here.
lemme add this....
I cash you! grin So this is your new username. Nice.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

I cash you! grin So this is your new username. Nice.
yeap. grin
how you doing?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Tymax(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

yeap. grin
how you doing?
I'm fine.
....aaaaah you just disappeared fiam! Like that. No warning. Hmm. Anyway, "I'm glad I found you".... Again wink grin

See me see lyrics
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I like your maturity, even poor guys have consequences. None of my daughters will marry a poor guy, I will make sure they are good to go too.
hahaha..thanks anyway....life itself is full of consequence...glad you have plans for ur daughters...pls make sure they are fully equip so no man will walk over them
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

I'm fine.
....aaaaah you just disappeared fiam! Like that. No warning. Hmm. Anyway, "I'm glad I found you".... Again wink grin

See me see lyrics
am sorry and it's nice meeting you again.

btw what lyrics?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
hahaha..thanks anyway....life itself is full of consequence...glad you have plans for ur daughters...pls make sure they are fully equip so no man will walk over them

Lolzzz, how to treat my daughters will be included in the "list" if u can't just back off. I will equip them for sure. the guy will see something like " how to treat my daughter". Lolzzz
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Tymax(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

am sorry and it's nice meeting you again.

btw what lyrics?

You no see my lyrics ni? "I'm glad I found you...."

I nearly write complete chorus on top your matter.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

You no see my lyrics ni? "I'm glad I found you...."

I nearly write complete chorus on top your matter.
*smiling*
ya funny.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Enegod(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
softysparky:

Being 1000 yards wife material is not the issue here, even the 2yards wife material get married first most times.
how many yards are you anyways wink
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Lolzzz, how to treat my daughters will be included in the "list" if u can't just back off. I will equip them for sure. the guy will see something like " how to treat my daughter". Lolzzz
. Can't stop laughing gringringrin

On wedding day the husband would be given a brochure of the do's and don'ts of marrying ur daughter....

Imagine a world where a lady u wanna date gives u a written document of what she expect from u in the relationship and the guy also bring his own document....you both sign then give to a judge to stamp it....any silly mistake u are facing court charges and stuff ..that world would be really crazy cos extinction would be lurking in the shadows lol cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Enegod(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
grin now is the best time to speak up na for proper arrangement
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Enegod:
how many yards are you anyways wink
1/2 yard cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Enegod:
grin now is the best time to speak up na for proper arrangement
I tell ya.

So what's it gonna be - Let's plan on a hunting spree here wink

What do you think? cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
softysparky:

1/2 yard cheesy
Too close for comfort. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
. Can't stop laughing gringringrin

On wedding day the husband would be given a brochure of the do's and don'ts of marrying ur daughter....

Imagine a world where a lady u wanna date gives u a written document of what she expect from u in the relationship and the guy also bring his own document....you both sign then give to a judge to stamp it....any silly mistake u are facing court charges and stuff ..that world would be really crazy cos extinction would be lurking in the shadows lol cheesycheesycheesy

I av been sick for while cos of my man. I prefer declaring your baggages before serious relationship or marriage.
you are funny, don't u think it will be less stressful.
my brother some men are too difficult.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Enegod(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
softysparky:

1/2 yard cheesy
can't even sew g-string with it grin

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I av been sick for while cos of my man. I prefer declaring your baggages before serious relationship or marriage.
Hehe Britosky....you dey vex these days o.

Kuku apply rat poison make you become widow at once. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya.

I dey wait u
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I dey wait u
That talk is no longer a phone thing - Somebody need to step up and step in.

Whatever ,the ball is in your court.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe Britosky....you dey vex these days o.

Kuku apply rat poison make you become widow at once. grin

This is nl, any girl wey dey eye tp, him baggage no be here. Trucky I suppose vex na he dey claim right.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I know Miss,Mrs/Madam...sorry if that sounded rude don't really know what to identify u with...

I know some men are difficult but perfection makes life boring and it will also suck the fun out of the marriage and stuff

Some say marriage is a school/lesson/teacher...though am not yet married but to me marriage seems like an adventure u don't really know what u can encounter...thats why am not in a rush to get married am yet to meet the lady that would make me adventurous....

Honestly there's no fun knowing everything abt ur spouse...there would be no room for surprises and for me that ain't fun...i would like to know the good and bad side so that that we can walk our way thru it together...its true man proposes God disposes but at the end of it all God does what's best for us..so I definitely know that He will sure give me a great partner and Friend

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Enegod(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya.

grin grin very nice move
The problem now is to find the right market for the hunting....so, where is the right place for the spree hunting? You are pro to that grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
That talk is no longer a phone thing - Somebody need to step up and step in.

Whatever ,the ball is in your court.

I don lock my mind sha, how you dey?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

This is nl, any girl wey dey eye tp, him baggage no be here. Trucky I suppose vex na he dey claim right.
Come no go burn my cable here oh which baggage I carry again? angry cheesy

See as you dey do your friend....chai diaris Goduoo grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Too close for comfort. cheesy
cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come no go burn my cable here oh which baggage I carry again? angry cheesy

See as you dey do your friend....chai diaris Goduoo grin

Lolzzz, I dey protect you na
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Enegod:
can't even sew g-string with it grin
Handkerchief cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin very nice move
The problem now is to find the right market for the hunting....so, where is the right place for the spree hunting? You are pro to that grin
Let's start where most of them ladies like hanging out - where you hold sway and command respect. grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Lolzzz, I dey protect you na
From who and For who? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.