Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (53756 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
desdichando:
Loook at quote 5..wat value are u bringing to the man? I'm sure u skipped that part.

ignored
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.

Be careful of wot u wish ur self. God made Adam n Eve.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
HarrySmile:

Be careful of wot u wish ur self. God made Adam n Eve.

was only kidding

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Creamish(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
fairygeh:
Sweetheart,you deserve a very big hug for this priceless post kissPlease tell those guys who feel they are all that while in real fact they amount to nothing and as u rightly said NO FUTURE AMBITION.

BTW if Naija girls are that bad as they claim, how come no weekend passes without ladies getting married? So who has been marrying those girls? It's high time some guys stopped thinking with their anus.its 2015

wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Ugosample(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
I've read this thread from page one to the end and to be honest, I fell off my chair thrice on reading the comments here grin cheesy

Instead of grown ass men to be productive and grown ass women to be sensible, some are here typing trash.
For the guys, answer this question in all sincerity, will you be happy to watch your daughter marry a man that is not working, or broke?

Answer this question without hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by rully2: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
NickiRoman:
Many African Ladies Indeed,How many ladies have you met for you to come up with this conclusion?You attract what you are.

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life,If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups.By the way many Beautiful African Ladies are getting married every Saturday.

I like the bolded part. men keep bashing women on waiting forever yet they get married in tons every Saturday, so na ghost the men them dey marry? undecided. All this guys that are still unmarried nko? You guys should create a post on that! A case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
MhisIjay:

Lol, I don hear.
Buh I no gree sha
ok..
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by raziboi(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

I'm very angry

then am very sorri

pls forgive me!!!
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
raziboi:

then am very sorri

pls forgive me!!!

Just kidding, be nice .
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ghost1718(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

was only kidding
make we no mind u ??
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by emmaginator: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
not only d women have problem, men ma get
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by raziboi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

Just kidding, be nice .

tank u
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by excel001(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mondisweets:
show me one name that i called him otherwise please just keep quiet and stay in your lane.
If you are 40 and single its really not my fault. If you are looking for someone to go ghetto psycho on, im not that person. Take your frustrations to God and he might just provide for you.

I was not talking to you so i dont understand why you have taken it upon yourself to take panado for another person's headache.

Please do get a life.
Am yet to reach 30 talk of your 40 years brouhaha, young graduate waiting for my NYSC so I have no frustration to take to my faithful God. you might not mean insult but lack manner of approach, save your advice to people of your kind.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by aniagoluaustin(m): 4:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Mondisweets:
truth remains that they still get married undecided

yes..but 50 % of men will cheat because of d reasons dy find in dem
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

yes..but 50 % of men will cheat because of d reasons dy find in dem
a men who simply feels like cheating will simply cheat, the woman doesnt have to be at fault for him to cheat.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Mondisweets:
a men who simply feels like cheating will simply cheat, the woman doesnt have to be at fault for him to cheat.

just try n b decent dats all...I dnt mean in dressing oh...but in mind...fir me I dnt jugde ladies by dressing..is by there mind
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:
Best thread in Romance section in a long time. Truth is bitter. angry

Sometimes, I wonder what value ladies of nowadays bring to their men. They can be rude to anybody for no other reason than their gender. How many ladies will want their sons to marry someone like them?

Hmm. Question for the gods.

Seriously, most ladies are rude.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.

What is this one saying ?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Lolzz, it's better to be single than been stuck in marriage with a man that refuses to grow up.

How do we identify a man who hasn't grown up ?

Are you open minded, have you grown up ?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:

What is this one saying ?

100Cents watin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:

How do we identify a man who hasn't grown up ?

Are you open minded, have you grown up ?

Guilty
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
NickiRoman:
Many African Ladies Indeed,How many ladies have you met for you to come up with this conclusion?You attract what you are.

The moment people realise Nairaland is absolutely different from the real world life would much easier. How many African countries have you been to? People who bash women on Nairaland don't have the balls to do so in real life,If you hate women that much why not try Men.

Assumptions is the mother of all F*ck Ups. .By the way many Beautiful African Ladies are getting married every Saturday .

Tell another lie..
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Guilty

Define what you mean by growing up. I will like to know.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:

Define what you mean by growing up. I will like to know.

kinda busy na, I'll do that later
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by 100Cents: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:
Rubbish thread.

The issue of single ladies will end if it's possible for ladies to just walk up and propose to any man they like just the way men do, but our society and nature did not make it that way.
You guys think it's easy to sit and wait for that guy you feel you can spend the rest of your life with? It's easier for a man to marry whenever and whoever he likes but its not same for a woman.

Imagine paying a "groom price" cheesy
There won't be any single ladies anymore grin cheesy grin

Who wan spend ?

Oya. Come pay my groom price.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

was only kidding

I tot so. Hw ar u?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
HarrySmile:

I tot so. Hw ar u?

fine dear and you?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

fine dear and you?

Gr8.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by itops(f): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=EOOJ post=30157777][/quote
]but the lady does more favour to the man in marriage. Even God himself acknowledged that fact. if we know the bible enough then we definately knows that portion that said....... HE WHO FINDS A WIFE, FINDS A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOUR FROM GOD..... Therefore is a plus for a man more than the woman in marriage... All this rules today, regulations tomorrow is becoming a childs play.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by EOOJ(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=itops post=30378135][/quote]

Yea all dis list don tire me.

Ok back to ur post, if he obtains d favor from d Lord as u
have stated, are u invariably saying that he is gonna enjoy
n flex it alone I believe it still goes back to d wife also.

So in ma humble opinion, she brings in extra favors(becos
he already obtains his own personal favors from God
without her which she is also enjoying) n he in return gives
back to her n d family all dat God gives him. So she enjoys
both d favor he gets from God(personal) n dat which is as
a result of her being his wife.

In summary, I believe Its a mutual tin rather dan
attributing it to d fact dat one party is more advantageous
dan d other.

Thanks grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by EOOJ(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
EOOJ:

Yea all dis list don tire me.
Ok back to ur post, if he obtains d favor from d Lord as u have stated, are u invariably saying that he is gonna enjoy n flex it alone I believe it still goes back to d wife also.

So in ma humble opinion, she brings in extra favors(becos he already obtains his own personal favors from God without her which she is also enjoying) n he in return gives back to her n d family all dat God gives him. So she enjoys both d favor he gets from God(personal) n dat which is as a result of her being his wife.

In summary, I believe Its a mutual tin rather dan attributing it to d fact dat one party is more advantageous dan d other.

Thanks grin

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Rushna(f): 7:06am On May 11, 2015
lilmax:
like what?
like double dating,lack of sincerity and lot more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.