Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You (4766 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ROZZAYY(f): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin
Better tin fit better tin na wink
Abi o make una do marry, na me be moda of d ceremony
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by englishmart(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015

I don't understand the picture. Ggrin and Rozzayy. Kindly explain it to me na
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

xsenga go xplain better jere
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Abi o make una do marry, na me be moda of d ceremony
hin shart shirt be like agbada for hin body gringringrin
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:
Iceberilyn and ggrin have murdered this thread
I no dy o angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Mprex(f): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
I no dy o angry
lipsrsealed
you dey sad
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ggrin(f): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:

you dey sad
cry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ROZZAYY(f): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Simple he is feeding her with fanta, using a straw how romantic.
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
ROZZAYY:

So na ice be dat for em profile e take style fine small
Small embarassed
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by iceberylin(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
cooljoe:
she u nd ds ice boy, una dey do tins? Abi una know each oda outside here
grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by englishmart(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Simple he is feeding her with fanta, using a straw how romantic.

The straw looks very nice..grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ROZZAYY(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

The straw looks very nice..grin

Na imported straw
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
I no dy o angry
lipsrsealed
no oh .......... U travel
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:

you dey sad
she travel, i sew her pass my gate this afternoon morning
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by cutieberie1(f): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
ghost shockedshockedshocked

Abeg no congrat me o cry
Life still sweet me o sad
U fit tek iceberylin sha grin
lipsrsealed

lol
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Wetin the guy dey put for the ugly mouth so? angry
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Mprex(f): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
ghost1718:
she travel, i sew her pass my gate this afternoon morning
shocked iceberilyn. is that true
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

shocked iceberilyn. is that true
that dude need some help.......... He need procold
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by Mprex(f): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
ghost1718:
that dude need some help.......... He need procold
whats wrong with him
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

whats wrong with him
is been long he updated maga must PAY
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by KingTom(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
ghost1718:
kingtom fall inside poor man dust-bin.......... Still smh
undecided
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by KingTom(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:
kingtom dey tongue
Ok You dey grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
undecided
bross is like u made a mistake oh, ur comment is missing bu let me check under my phone
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by KingTom(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
ghost1718:
bross is like u made a mistake oh, ur comment is missing bu let me check under my phone
I just dey look you grin
Re: Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You by ghost1718(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
I just dey look you grin
bross na with the two eye ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire / Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.