Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,070 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

7 Things To Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things To Watch (949 Views)

I Used To Watch Her On TV, Now She Dey Wake Up For My Bed O / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / 7 Things You Should Never Do After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Here are 7 things U must/Mustn't do in or before a relationship.
1. Never love for where U are but for who U are I.e don't love a gal/guy just because of your present status because U might not be comfortable with the person when your level changes. So before U start that relationship or marry, make sure its a person U can be comfortable with come rain come sunshine except u just want to play around.

2. Always be yourself: I met a lady who said the reason she can't marry the guy she was going out with is that the guy always says 'yes' to all she says. To him he was doing it to gain her and make her feel loved but to her she knew that the guy wasn't been himself.

3. Love who U are: we have seen people who try all they can to change their skin colour, body type just because they don't feel comfortable with themselves. But the truth is this 'U ARE NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY'. Do u know that there are people who like ugly, fat, etc people? So be comfortable with yourself.

4. Do things for love and not love for the things U do. When U do things for love U won't feel too hurt when the peopl U have been good to act otherwise.

5. As in gal, don't think U can keep your guy by spreading your legs for him. This is a common mistake girls make.

6. as a guy, if U need to send a girl money for her to call U then U are of all men most miserable. When U are sending her airtime let it not be that U expect her to call U with it. So next time don't get angry with her if she doesn't call U with the card U sent her and as a girl learn to call your guy with your own airtime not only when he sends U card.

7. Don't manage him or her: most times we feel we can manage people but in most cases it doesn't work that way. Just read in the paper this morning of a girl who was bathed in acid by her boy friend who is an ex-militant. The guy was beating her in the relationship but she was still expecting better days because the guy was taking care of her financial needs until she discovered the guy's true identity and wanted to leave.
Re: 7 Things To Watch by eistien(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
@no 3, nobody likes fat and ugly.
Stop giving them false hope
Re: 7 Things To Watch by zyzxx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Another lesson for today
Welldone op

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
eistien:
@no 3, nobody likes fat and ugly.
Stop giving them false hope
I mean it bro. I have seen guys who say they can't marry fine babes because they don't want them the girls to dump them tomorrow and for the fat ones there are guys out there who can never fall for lekpa girls (me inclusive). No matter how beautiful a girl is, I can never have anything to do with her is she's lekpa. So one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: 7 Things To Watch by kaycexx(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op as for no.6, what about calling with your own airtel, what if am using MTN?
Re: 7 Things To Watch by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
@op, y u mention dat no5 na U won spoil market for us?
Re: 7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
kaycexx:
Op as for no.6, what about calling with your own airtel, what if am using MTN?
@ Kayce don't get your point but my idea is that girl should learn to call a guy with her own call card and the guy should not expect a girl to call him because he has sent her aiRtime. Let her call you because U are important to her and she loves U not because U have sent her card. Let her calling be as her resources permit.
Re: 7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:
@op, y u mention dat no5 na U won spoil market for us?

Hahaha sorry o @ Zick just that the truth must be told.
Re: 7 Things To Watch by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
soloyes, pls modify dat number 6, u wrote airtel instead of airtime.... Nice write up bt u fuc.k up wit dat number 5, u no want make dat babe gimme kittycat again
Re: 7 Things To Watch by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
soloyes:

Hahaha sorry o @ Zick just that the truth must be told.
lolz, bt at times also, the truth must also be ignored
Re: 7 Things To Watch by Wuuworld(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness,all other things shall be added unto u
Re: 7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:
soloyes, pls modify dat number 6, u wrote airtel instead of airtime.... Nice write up bt u fuc.k up wit dat number 5, u no want make dat babe gimme kittycat again
Tnx bro I have modified it.
Re: 7 Things To Watch by soloyes(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Bonus no. 8: Never assume you are in love. Until the person has said so and U have seen him/her act so don't assume. Don't assume that he/she loves U because of closeness or fondness.

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price / Marriage Wahala / Some Facts You Should Know (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.