Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (50273 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Meh. Dont agree.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2015
a good guy is a person that knows how to scatter bed very well!

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by babadey(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2015
There is nothing wrong spending on your girl. Money is meant for spending. Whom you choose to spend on is your bizness.

A gentleman doesn't beg/ask for sex, he makes his lady by his charisma and charm.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 28, 2015
No sir. Dis is a perfect definition of a boring guy. If such a guy exists, I advice he dates and marries an reserved 'intro-introvert', yes I said intro-introvert so dat day both can bore demselves to death.

Yuk! :@

4 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2015
1 I do call, but not often
2 I don't request for s*x, bt she said to me one day dat av been cheatn on her that's y I never ask her 4 s*x
3 whenevr I'm loaded gift aint problem
4 smoke NO drink occasionally
5 yes
6 yes
7 church freak yes, because I love God so much
8 only my elder sister can guess location
9 lazy to read
10 I argue a lot so I can't be quiet #politic #football #womenmatters etc
11 Love children but not to have 'em around
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by mayordadon(m): 1:44am On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:
And when the golddiggers
The fake lovers
And lovers of money
Will see that number 3

They will be like
Nkechi come ooo
Bring biro
Lemme write the points down
If Oga jona nor
Posses the qualities
I nor go gree for am

@OP you just encourage babes to go for guys that spends on girls lavishly and believe me,most of them are just doing that to have their way#facts

And come to think of it
Which idiot go call himself guy,they spend on you then he won't ask for sex..
Is he feeding you for rituals

Just imagine me go they feed my chicken then the chicken nor go lay egg for me..
Am I mad?

Anyway that none of my business
Leeemmme sip my tea..

#PEACE
lolx brox na so jhor
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Good guys ain't fun. They will bore you to death.

I want someone in between.

4 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:

Baby you want someone in between
That ain't a problem

Oya come leemmme give you belle
So that you will have a preety baby girl in between
Cus I know you want a baby girl..

#CUPID
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:
As a good guy, I feel the onus is on me to write this grin

Some folks may not accept but then...that's the Truth cheesy.

Below are a few signs my boyfriend is a good guy:

1. He is always calling you.

He calls before you sleep and after you wake. He also texts you to check up on you. He must be a good guy.

2. He doesn't request for sex. He is even a virgin.

He is shy. Sex is the last thing on his mind when you're together behind closed doors. He doesn't talk about it or suggest it. He is not gay, he is good.

3. He is always giving you cash, gifts and Airtime.

Girls sha. This is the most confirmed one to our ladies. Money, gifts and airtime. The guy spends on her and take her out on weekends. Isn't he a good guy?

4. He doesn't drink or smoke.

He detests orijin or Heineken. He has never drank. He makes him wanna throw up. Smoking around him can suffocate him. He is a good guy!

5. He doesn't club nor party.

Parties and clubs don't freak him. In fact, he can't really dance. He might be stiff but he's a good guy.

6. He always remember your birthday.

The first person to wake you up on your birthday is him. He doesn't forget it. It gives him pleasure.

7. He is a church freak.

He is in the choir and drama at same time. He doesn't play with church. Love him more, he's a good guy.

8. You can guess his location at every point in time.

He is either in the house, work, lecture hall or Church.
You can guess where he is and be right.
He is trustworthy. He is a good guy.

9. He reads a lot.

One big sign of a good guy is not a big TV but a big book shelf. He reads and hope you do too. He is good, isn't he?

10. He is quiet.

He is quiet and hardly talks until been spoken to. He is wise with words. He isn't flippant. He is good.

11. He loves children.

He loves children. His sister's children call him "Uncle" because he carries them up and buys the PimPop! He even knows how to bath a baby.
How good can he be?

If he has all or at least half of these, he is a good guy joor! cheesy...It's not easy at all.

But with all the talks that girls don't like good guys, the guy is surely about to be DUMPED!

Ladies: Is your boyfriend a good guy?

Guys: Rate yourself.

Have fun!
smiley
This thread would pass as the DIARY OF A DELUDED BIITCH grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 28, 2015
So, is it just me or shld it actually be 'detect' and not 'dictate'?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
a good guy is a person that knows how to scatter bed very well!

How?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2015
msbreezy:
Meh. Dont agree.

What do you agree to?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 28, 2015
bataderemi:
So, is it just me or shld it actually be 'detect' and not 'dictate'?

I perfectly understand your point. I guess I was blindly following the counter of this...
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

Not true undecided
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2015
rokiatu:

Yea... # team good guys# cool
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 28, 2015
malonephills:
1 I do call, but not often
2 I don't request for s*x, bt she said to me one day dat av been cheatn on her that's y I never ask her 4 s*x
3 whenevr I'm loaded gift aint problem
4 smoke NO drink occasionally
5 yes
6 yes
7 church freak yes, because I love God so much
8 only my elder sister can guess location
9 lazy to read
10 I argue a lot so I can't be quiet #politic #football #womenmatters etc

You're a Good Guy joor! grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
No sir. Dis is a perfect definition of a boring guy. If such a guy exists, I advice he dates and marries an reserved 'intro-introvert', yes I said intro-introvert so dat day both can bore demselves to death.

Yuk! :@

He exist but may not possess ALL of these, as I earlier implied... Some guys are worse smiley
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2015
babadey:
There is nothing wrong spending on your girl. Money is meant for spending. Whom you choose to spend on is your bizness.

A gentleman doesn't beg/ask for sex, he makes his lady by his charisma and charm.

True!
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Ha, smith, on this one I disagree with you o. In fact, you don score 36/100

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by khiaa(f): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

That is her fantasy man, no such man or woman exist.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2015
iyisco2001:
Ha, smith, on this one I disagree with you o. In fact, you don score 36/100

Lol. You don't have to always agree with me. grin... A good guy possess these. Are you a good guy? What do you possess?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

I perfectly understand your point. I guess I was blindly following the counter of this...
Good to know grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by cornelin(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2015
No 6 and 8 are ryt but the rest are all trash. Any desperate guy can fake all these just to have his way.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
cornelin:
No 6 and 8 are ryt but the rest are all trash. Any desperate guy can fake all these just to have his way.

Can he fake not clubbing?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
bataderemi:

Good to know grin

I mean the Topic Of course smiley
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Richiy(f): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
What the op listed are majorly traits of introverts. Introverts are the best kinda guys you can date. I love them like that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

I mean the Topic Of course smiley
Yea
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:
What the op listed are majorly traits of introverts. Introverts are the best kinda guys you can date. I love them like that.

Nice...I like that you understand.

Most girls like extroverts...
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
bataderemi:

Yea

Me too, when I saw it, I was like "Dictate" didn't taste good but trying to be in sync with the counter grin

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by HizMissy(f): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
malonephills:

hi again!
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:

hi again!

Hehehehecheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Samiceman:
E be like say I be good boy oooo. At least I pass plenty

1. I never call. Ok I call.... but not more than once a day
2. Hmmm, I don't request for sex
3. Give whah? I hardly give gifts... Only on Valentines or her birthday.
4. I don't drink nor do I smoke
5. I hate parties
6. I never forget her birthday.
7. Nah I hardly go to church, last time I went to church was around April 2014,
8. You can never guess my location
9. I read quite well
10. Around my friends I am a noise maker.
11. I do love children
You're exactly me,but I'm the muslim version,i think we're good boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / I Am In Love With My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.