Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (50257 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nickizoe(f): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Checked.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

She likes you grin

This like no be here O shocked
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by lexyshady: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
How to detect if ur BF is a dull dude.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
holusormi:

Truth hurts !!!
nah, this one you've just said aint the truth. undecided
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nickizoe:
Checked.

Checked what?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusmith I hail ooooo.. Keep up the good work bro cool
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

This like no be here O shocked

You na handsome dude na
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Emusmith I hail ooooo.. Keep up the good work bro cool

My oga, how school work na? cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nickizoe(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Profile ni
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nickizoe:
Profile ni

Have you done the usual? smiley
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by ayzone: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
House, we need your vote in the on going threecrown competition. Please,help us open this link and 'like' our page. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/ThreeCrownsMilk/photos/a.341667129354667.1073741828.341394439381936/357549621099751/?type=1&theater
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

You na handsome dude na

Lol..see wash!
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by EOOJ(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:
And when the golddiggers
The fake lovers
And lovers of money
Will see that number 3

They will be like
Nkechi come ooo
Bring biro
Lemme write the points down
If Oga jona nor
Posses the qualities
I nor go gree for am

@OP you just encourage babes to go for guys that spends on girls lavishly and believe me,most of them are just doing that to have their way#facts

And come to think of it
Which idiot go call himself guy,they spend on you then he won't ask for sex..
Is he feeding you for rituals

Just imagine me go they feed my chicken then the chicken nor go lay egg for me..
Am I mad?

Anyway that none of my business
Leeemmme sip my tea..

#PEACE

Haba habaaa!!! So a guy cannot spend on a babe without any strings attached Na wa oooo
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
op u for add this
1: good guys must know how to drink alomo bitter
2:good guy must always dey generous at all time to im girlfriend.if she ask for one million naira and he no get then he must borrow
3:good guy must be a sex machine and he must never tire 4 inside room with im girl
4:good guy must be a good boxer like muhammed ali and he must box the guy head wey dare to toast im girlfriend.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:

A guy that would turn me into a stoner? The heck I like being in full possesion of my faculties, thank you.

A guy that hates being sober? You for kuku live for beer palour na

I am not one to speak for most girls, but if any girl decides to take a shot at these kind of guy, you are on a longggggg thing
Don't worry,let's hook up and i'll turn you to a stoner and you'll feel the pleasure of been a stoner,how would you love popping molly every night like Miley Cyrus? I'll turn you to a bad girl
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Michelle55: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emusmith... i knw say na u go create dis kind thread... e no go pass ur handiwork. dont worry NL is ur muscles!!!
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Michelle55:
Emusmith... i knw say na u go create dis kind thread... e no go pass ur handiwork. dont worry NL is ur muscles!!!

cheesy...How you dey?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
lefulefu:
op u for add this
1: good guys must know how to drink alomo bitter
2:good guy must always dey generous at all time to im girlfriend.if she ask for one million naira and he no get then he must borrow
3:good guy must be a sex machine and he must never tire 4 inside room with im girl
4:good guy must be a good boxer like muhammed ali and he must box the guy head wey dare to toast im girlfriend.

Nice points! cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Michelle55: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy...How you dey?
ma dear i dey oh.. u nko?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Michelle55:

ma dear i dey oh.. u nko?

Fine, heading home after a busy day #cleans sweat#
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by GboyegaD(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
By OP's definition, I should contest for one of the best boys ever liveth.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by SuccessfulO(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
No, u're good.
major466:
Hmmm... I know I read a lot. But also like watching TV. Anything wrong with that
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by tylesh(f): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30196933][/quote]
such a guy doesn't exist
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Ladybluecash(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op tank lawd u werent ryt cos my boyfrnd for b F9... Bt d dude is so humble nd wonderful.... I love dat guy meeeennnnnn grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by CallMeBIRA(f): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30196933][/quote]Yes o,my boyfriend is a good guy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Op tank lawd u werent ryt cos my boyfrnd for b F9... Bt d dude is so humble nd wonderful.... I love dat guy meeeennnnnn grin

Have you told him this? cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Yes o,my boyfriend is a good guy

wow! I'm jealoustongue
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by O4A3EM(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
ma guy is a good guy but that number 2 ummmmm re u sure he's not impotent?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
O4A3EM:
ma guy is a good guy but that number 2 ummmmm re u sure he's not impotent?

He is not dearie cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
tylesh:

such a guy doesn't exist

They do...wink
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by vickydeepi: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
So everyone is obsessed about finding whether your boyfriend is good.. I don't understand your mentality.. I read some [url="http://valentinesdaymeme.com/valentines-day-quotes/"] best valentines day quotes[/url] a few days back.

It says,"When you love someone, you love all of them... you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't."

So if you are with him in the first place,you love him.. You have to love everything about him..
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by shepherdnoble: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
No money no love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.