Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (50252 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

How?
a good mathematician. don't get it twisted oh!
a good guy knows the nukes and crannies of every CUNTinent owned by a female ruler.
A good guy will know how to make his lady cum to climax thru orgasm.

please don't still get it twisted

what I am trying to say that a good guy is a guy that is good grin

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
a good mathematician. don't get it twisted oh!
a good guy knows the nukes and crannies of every CUNTinent owned by a female ruler.
A good guy will know how to make his lady cum to climax thru orgasm.

please don't still get it twisted

what I am trying to say that a good guy is a guy that is good grin

Lol...Ok.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:
What the op listed are majorly traits of introverts. Introverts are the best kinda guys you can date. I love them like that.
You don't want a guy that would turn you to a stoner? A guy that hates being sober? A guy that loves leaning (drinking codeine), A Chief Keef type of boy? But most girls like bad guys,i don't know how true it is,is it true? Kindly enlighten us cos you're a girl
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Lol. You don't have to always agree with me. grin... A good guy possess these. Are you a good guy? What do you possess?
Thanks.
1 always calling, what if he is the busy type. I call, but not always.
2 Request for sex, well, maybe.
3. Always give gift, if has been scammed many times, he will knw how to secure his purse. Bad boys also buys gift, it's always ladies weakest point.
4. Doesn't club or party, then, he is very boring. Last time I checked, we dont kill in the club. Just to relax and catch fun. In the morning, we are back to sanity.
5. Drink or smoke. Well said. Saves your pocket self.
6. Always remembers your bdae, even a player does.
7. Church freak, I laff men. Abeg.
8. Guess his location, well maybe, but it makes him predictable. But you aren't married yet Abi.
9. Reads a lot, every sane human reads.
10 quiet, I am not a motor park tout.
11. Love's children, even bad boys do.

You should have tagged these qualities to a good husband, you see some traits of these in him anyway. 4 points I agree, but others, NO.

How are you.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by HizMissy(f): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
good guys are boring
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Emusmith is this your perfect deffinition of a good guy? undecided

So you are indirectly calling me a bad guy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Richiy:
What the op listed are majorly traits of introverts. Introverts are the best kinda guys you can date. I love them like that.
Choi, you are in for a long thing
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:
good guys are boring

So you are a bad guy lover? cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
You won't find me doing any of these shiiiit

I guess i'm a bad guy! undecided
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by kilokeys(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:
good guys are boring

really?..
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
iyisco2001:

Thanks.
1 always calling, what if he is the busy type. I call, but not always.
2 Request for sex, well, maybe.
3. Always give gift, if has been scammed many times, he will knw how to secure his purse. Bad boys also buys gift, it's always ladies weakest point.
4. Doesn't club or party, then, he is very boring. Last time I checked, we dont kill in the club. Just to relax and catch fun. In the morning, we are back to sanity.
5. Drink or smoke. Well said. Saves your pocket self.
6. Always remembers your bdae, even a player does.
7. Church freak, I laff men. Abeg.
8. Guess his location, well maybe, but it makes him predictable. But you aren't married yet Abi.
9. Reads a lot, every sane human reads.
10 quiet, I am not a motor park tout.
11. Love's children, even bad boys do.

You should have tagged these qualities to a good husband, you see some traits of these in him anyway. 4 points I agree, but others, NO.

How are you.

I'm good cheesy...You sound good too cheesy

Rats are omnivorous as humans are..

Does that make rats humans?

It only says: They share some qualities- there is a common denominator.

What am I saying? My topic does not state that bad guys and players don't possess some traits as good guys.

They do but these qualities are My view of who a good guy is- he may not possess all for no one is perfect, but he should possess most.

For clubbing? Until something wrong happens in the club and a bottle lands on his head cheesy, who will call him a good guy?

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
You won't find me doing any of these shiiiit

I guess i'm a bad guy! undecided

It's not literal. cheesy It has many sides. I'm specializing and not generalizing wink
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:
Emusmith is this your perfect deffinition of a good guy? undecided

So you are indirectly calling me a bad guy

How's that your White girl? lol

Are you guys good? cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

I'm good cheesy...You sound good too cheesy

Rats are omnivorous as humans are..

Does that make rats humans?

It only says: They share some qualities- there is a common denominator.

What am I saying? My topic does not state that bad guys and players don't possess some traits as good guys.

They do but these qualities are My view of who a good guy is- he may not possess all for no one is perfect, but he should possess most.

For clubbing? Until something wrong happens in the club and a bottle lands on his head cheesy, who will call him a good guy?

I club and I party, and ever since I have been doing these, I have never been assaulted and I have not assaulted anybody more than once, grin that guy mistakenly, poured liquor On my body, although I was in a wrong settings then. I roll with correct crew. grin.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by HizMissy(f): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

So you are a bad guy lover? cheesy
i like them not too good and not too bad
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

How's that your White girl? lol

Are you guys good? cheesy

Oh! You mean the albino? cheesy...she iz still crazy over my pix.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by HizMissy(f): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
kilokeys:

really?..

yes really... im dating one.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
HizMissy:

i like them not too good and not too bad

Not too gud not too bad undecided..is there now a measuring scale for that

Am that very good bad guy grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

Oh! You mean the albino? cheesy...she iz still crazy over my pix.

ROTFL..Are we even sure she's what she is?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
iyisco2001:

I club and I party, and ever since I have been doing these, I have never been assaulted and I have not assaulted anybody more than once, grin that guy mistakenly, poured liquor On my body, although I was in a wrong settings then. I roll with correct crew. grin.

Iyisco cheesy...you be my man...Clubbing no be the main thing again o... smiley...With all due respect, no real responsible guy clubs- anyone can bash me! It is not a mark of greatness, bro! cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Maamin(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

ROTFL..Are we even sure she's what she is?

That is another serious issue broda cheesy
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by iyisco2001(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Iyisco cheesy...you be my man...Clubbing no be the main thing again o... smiley...With all due respect, no real responsible guy clubs- anyone can bash me! It is not a mark of greatness, bro! cheesy
Yea,maybe, its been a year self. Got better things to do. cheesy. I'll rather sit down to discuss the next line of business action with my friends.
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Optional2(f): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm good guy meet bad girl
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Udodasco1(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30196933][/quote]
He with all this attribute never exist
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Maamin:

That is another serious issue broda cheesy

Lol... What if she is real...Her name sef is scary...grin
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

It's not literal. cheesy It has many sides. I'm specializing and not generalizing wink
No Honestly...going buy your points.

1. Calling is not much of my Thing,,like I said in one of your other threads.

2. One way or the other i'll find myself making advances. And about the virgin part...Cancelled.

3. I can buy a gift for My Girl. But not a random girl.

4. I drink alcohol and i've tried smoking once or twice (Not an Addict).

5. I club and party very well. I used to take my Ex along sef..though she was introverted.

6. Dates is not my thing..i forget a lot. I may even be asking which day is your birthday even on that day.

7. Lol..this one is flawed sha! I do go to church but I don't have time for fellowships and sorts.

8. You cant always guess my Location. I'm always hanging out with one of my friends or another.

9. You won't even catch me reading undecided

10. i'm a Noise-maker. I'll only be quiet and reserved on our first meeting.

11. I don't even have time for my little nieces and nephews when ever they come around.

So what does that make me? smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Wetin be all these sef...
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by 1stola: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
OH!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
I'M SUCH A GOOD GUY. smiley
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
As Jesus perfect reach?you guyZ still nailed him on a cross so go shove all that you wrote up there in your anuus.

Ya hear?
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by JYans2(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Lwkmd, oboy dis ur defination of a gud guy dey wrong like dentist fixing appendix. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

No Honestly...going buy your points.

1. Calling is not much of my Thing,,like I said in one of your other threads.

2. One way or the other i'll find myself making advances. And about the virgin part...Cancelled.

3. I can buy a gift for My Girl. But not a random girl.

4. I drink alcohol and i've tried smoking once or twice (Not an Addict).

5. I club and party very well. I used to take my Ex along sef..though she was introverted.

6. Dates is not my thing..i forget a lot. I may even be asking which day is your birthday even on that day.

7. Lol..this one is flawed sha! I do go to church but I don't have time for fellowships and sorts.

8. You cant always guess my Location. I'm always hanging out with one of my friends or another.

9. You won't even catch me reading undecided

10. i'm a Noise-maker. I'll only be quiet and reserved on our first meeting.

11. I don't even have time for my little nieces and nephews when ever they come around.

So what does that make me? smiley

cheesy That makes you A Sincere, Down To Earth Guy... You have a good heart and that's what's important- others will flow along if and when necessary..

You didn't have to type all that undecided
Re: How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
(sigh)

Again, perfectly flawed.

If most of what's written there really holds true for a majority.

Then I like him bad, I mean badt boi cool

I'm not a good girl either smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.