Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (85624 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by ElfEnomenOo: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Fake ass comment...

You are still here grin grin grin

With all your mouth, we told you we were going to crush PDP and send GEJ packing.... You refused to believe!

Mumu... How are you taking the defeat Ichidodo? cheesy
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by CyberWolf: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is going to die in between..what does that mean ....I pray yaradua saga won't repeat itself because if it does, we will go back to square one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by mustymatic(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Nigerian pastors claiming prophets becouse of jonathan election since 2011, we have only one prophet in nigeria his name is tb joshua. Gej till buhari goes to church
God forbid bad tin...U n ur Jonathan should keep goin to church
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Canme4u(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexymoma:
who brought the idea of logging with the help of verification Code abi confirmation code...

lalasticlala pls if na u stop am... i'll need to go to ma mails hundred times if i want to log in... This idea isn't good enough.
What if we've forgotten our email p/word what would happen angry
Couldn't even access ma business nairaland username cos i've forgotten the p/word.

When it first started when I cleared my cookies, the log in page was still available, I first thought my account was being hacked of have been banned.

This new development came without notice.

I don't buy the IDEAL at all.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by macjireh: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
He is going to die in between..what does that mean ....I pray yaradua saga won't repeat itself because if it does, we will go back to square one..

without being tols, dont u know buhari will surely die.
dat man is anoda yaradua awaiting death
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by macjireh: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
CyberWolf:

without being told, dont u know buhari will surely die.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by sexymoma(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Canme4u:

When it first started when I cleared my cookies, the log in page was still available, I first thought my account was being hacked of have been banned.

This new development came without notice.

I don't buy the IDEAL at all.
Seriously... can`t even access ma other username because i don`t have the p/word "Forgotten"

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by KelvinC1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
You expect me to read all this.?
Na comprehensive essay exams?
#ADOYII
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Smooyis(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
macjireh:

Are u God. Anyone can die at any time wether sick or not.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by benedictac(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
President GEJ was not disgraced out of office but he honourably bowed out. #respect#

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
lomprico:
Mr prophet, how much did tinubu promise you?

These are not prophesies but mere predictions made on self believe.

Those who believe it should not that according to this man, buhari 'll lead us to doom.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Fellonigerians: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30216393][/quote]

He also said Buhari will die o...

Also, GEJ was not disgraced, rather he gracefully left the stage like a statesman... Even Obasanjo will be proud of him...

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by nortcentrallord(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Nigerians and the way they pick out words to make headline angry

Only those that read the op will understand this statement.

The Yoruba's using the Hausa's again. grin

The support for buhari came only because they had conjured into the future. Note that the Yoruba cleric stated that "BUHARI WILL DIE UNSEAT" it's another back door for claiming power. A little while from now, we will see who was truly used between the Yoruba's and the Hausa's.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
lomprico:
Mr prophet, how much did tinubu promise you?
truth skwsys speak for itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Defcon1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
macjireh:

Yes, Buhari will surely die,as will you and everyone else - at the appointed time.
He is no Yar'adua.
Every man has his individual fate.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by rikamann: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
They are going to devalue the naira three times before March and this is an agreement between an insiders in Nigeria and some foreign economic hawks. I am talking of Okonjo Iweala, she knows about it. She is looking for ways to run away.

Wicked woman, she destroyed the economy and will now run back to the US.
God will judge her for this destruction

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rexyl(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fellonigerians:

He also said Buhari will die o...

Also, GEJ was not disgraced, rather he gracefully left the stage like a statesman... Even Obasanjo will be proud of him...

Really. We should appreciate President Jonathan for making democracy to continue without crisis, even though he lost the contest. We should all appreciate him for his great resolve on Nigeria, her people and politics. He stated, " political ambition of any politician is not worth blood of any Nigerians" . That is a great word for those who care to understand. His technological approaches toward finding solutions to numerous problems of Nigeria have started yielding good results. HE SAID HE HAD PUT SIMILAR MEASURES IN PLACE TO CURB CORRUPTION, BUT NIGERIANS CAN'T BE PATIENT TO SEE THAT WORK OUT SO THAT HE COULD LIKEWISE RECEIVED THE GLORY. THE GOOD AND PEACE LOVING MAN HAS DONE MUCH, ONLY THAT HIS NUMEROUS ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT RIPE FOR MANIFESTATION FOR ALL TO SEE. I PRAY THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE HE STOPPED.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Prophet said Buhari will die before completing a tenure undecided Why this prophecy of doom everywhere, these guys don't see good things at all?

But of course, everyone will die at his/her appointed time, even the prophet himself has no immunity against death.

#GodKeepBuhari

4 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by chiedu7: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

The Yoruba's using the Hausa's again. grin

The support for buhari came only because they had conjured into the future. Note that the Yoruba cleric stated that "BUHARI WILL DIE UNSEAT" it's another back door for claiming power. A little while from now, we will see who was truly used between the Yoruba's and the Hausa's.

I wonder if that happens the North will pressurize the west to step down

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2015
guess work!!

there was no massive disgrace in it. the INEC you guys were abusing last year is the same INEC with the same Jega.
everything was done the way it's meant to be. GEJ no dey die for political power like Yoruba -Hausa men. he has been a leader all his life, God has blessed him that good.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by ccollins(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2015
The man was right!
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rexyl(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
ccollins:
The man was right!

Yeah by riding on the back of almajiris and presuming based on enormous strengths of underage voters as finally used and testified by the Kano State governor. At times it is possible to predict possible results of collaborative efforts of our politicians even if we can't predict changes in weather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.