Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan (85573 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
tomzman:
Some 'prophets' are saying Jonathan would win, others are saying Buhari would win. One thing is sure, the Lord knows those who are his.
Jonathan will win but he might not finish his tenure in office
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by fleet7(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2015
The all mighty God will not forgive you for being a false prophet.From your analysis we can cleary see your pragmatic semantic disorder i wonder what time a real man of God has to be writing this nonsense.You have turned yourself to a politician i wonder how much you were paid for this,what is written on paper affects history but not life,life is a different history

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Faraidi(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmmmm So another Prophet has predicted doom for Johnathan? I am patiently waiting for the PDP e-pigs to come and rain curses and insults on this man. When they favour them, they will call them saints, but it's the other way round, they say fake prophets.
Anyway GMB till GEJ stops prostituting himself to all the churches
GMB till Patience Johnathan pass Use of English
GMB till AIT stops being stupidly foolish
GMB till Doyin Okupe makes use of his brain or noodles.
GMB till GEJ get sense
GMB till FeBuhari 2015
Sai Buhari
#Change
#Team change

But to be honest with you, this guy don high!!! grin grin grin
you are the worst fool so far
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Faraidi(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2015
lacasa:

You've said it all

Buhari will win
keep dreaming.pls be prepared to cry with him when he loses.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by mustymatic(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Most people I know supporting Jonathan
are doing so either out of self-interest or
fear of the APC. Because we all know he
has failed.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by cromz(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Who is this guy self February election don turn naira bet abi this fool thinks because u are a pastor u can just predict anything and people will believe u.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by bameyi(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2015
If his prophesy come true I will become Cele over night
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by kobonaire(m): 4:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Most excellent Prophet Marcus Korede Oluwatosin Tibetan, please what are the MegaBall Lottery numbers? I will give you 80% of my winnings and keep 20%

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2015
We are United States of Nigeria, not Nigeria, United States of Nigeria. What Edo state makes in 2015 should be used for the development of their people; what Ondo people get in their area should be used for them. We want to derail Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and other seven states, these are nine states that have nothing to do with Nigerian economy but because you said you are practicing federalism you are now sharing money with them, that is why they have free money for Boko Haram activities. If you want to cripple Boko Haram let every states in Nigeria use what it produces to develop their economy and automatically Boko Haram will crumble. There is no unity again because the author of our 1914 amalgamation said if after 100 years we cannot continue to stay together we should go our separate ways and today the reality has dawned on us. We cant continue to federalize.

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by shakiru991(m): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2015
[right][/right]Dat news am hapi 2 hear dis 4rm gud man sai buhari in 9ja ur vote is ur right den vote buhari 4 beta nigeria gr8 fuTure of youth 4 gud jobs 4 gud securiTy“. My vote 4 buhari an osinbajo
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by nattyGENT: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2015
# FAKE PASTOR INDEED. YOU ARE JUST EXPRESSING YOUR DISLIKE FOR JONATHAN AND ASSUMING THAT BUHARI MAY DIE DUE TO HIS ILL HEALTH. YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED & YOUR FOLLOWERS SCATTERED.
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Lawalemi(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Supporting the Oluwole Mallam

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2015
asuustrike2009:

whom the lord has anointed can't be removed. Buhari should go and sit down because he will not be allowed to rule.

Go and sit down man. You have one vote so your rant is meaningless. Vote for anyone u like who cares
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by iyke77(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Marcos where did u see God? Do u know what it takes to be a prophet of God?.I know men of God and an annointed prophet of the most high God in this generation.ur not in d list pls,Jesus I know,Paul I know,who are u? False Prophet of baal

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by slap1(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Isaiah was just there to make his mark; he has the money to buy the ticket. I can equally be there, had it been I had the money to pick the ticket. And I will be there and they will call my name “Marcus! Marcus!! Marcus!!! And then I score two votes and I go back to my bedroom.

Sounds like Jose Mourinho here...
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rexyl(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2015
kingopta:
this prophet has the right to remain silent cos anything he says now might be used against him.......wetin concern him sef...smh

what if this man's predictions fail? I can't see the prophet prophesying. He was just giving political analysis the direction he had expected the pendulum to swing. He has spoken pure politics, not revelation from God's Spirit. True revelation is in the language.. thus says the Lord... not guessing.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by PouhJreal: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Prophet in dis country should see positive things nd not negative, we are not two nation but one, after all if anytin happen still we are all going to be affected too no expection, dis country is a great nation, having a positive thinking and mind will help us all.

#peace#
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by PouhJreal: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Rexyl:

what if this man's predictions fail? I can't see the prophet prophesying. He was just giving political analysis the direction he had expected the pendulum to swing. He has spoken pure politics, not revelation from God's Spirit. True revelation is in the language.. thus says the Lord... not guessing.
u are rite my bro, we all love dis great nation nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by zizibabe1(f): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2015
This self styled "prophet" should just cut us slack please.Is there anything has said that shows he has an insight into the future?These are just his own permutatios which are dependent on his own side of the pitical divide shikena! Prophet my foot!

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by zizibabe1(f): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2015
sorry,typo: political divide
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmmmm So another Prophet has predicted doom for Johnathan? I am patiently waiting for the PDP e-pigs to come and rain curses and insults on this man. When they favour them, they will call them saints, but it's the other way round, they say fake prophets.
Anyway GMB till GEJ stops prostituting himself to all the churches
GMB till Patience Johnathan pass Use of English
GMB till AIT stops being stupidly foolish
GMB till Doyin Okupe makes use of his brain or noodles.
GMB till GEJ get sense
GMB till FeBuhari 2015
Sai Buhari
#Change
#Team change

But to be honest with you, this guy don high!!! grin grin grin
@ bold where you contradict yourself. #Oderinde
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Rexyl(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2015
The man has just revealed that politicians are liars and manipulators and the largest groups of liars are likely to carry the day.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by KingTom(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
@ bold where you contradict yourself. #Oderinde
It was a mistake, it has been modified. Thanks grin
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by KingTom(m): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Faraidi:
I am the worst fool so far
Wait a minute, you mean you are a fool? shocked
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Iceathome(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2015
My broda, you dey see/read clearly..APC supporters only want GEJ out of sentiment, becos they couldnt read where the acclaimed prophet said Buhari will die, he will take us to primary 1 also Buhari not academically fit rule etc.

Sensible Nigerians have notice why SW are fully on APC.

GEJ will surely complete his 2nd time like other tribes.

elantraceey:
Nigerians and they way they pick out words to make headline angry

Only those that read the op will understand this statement.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by zeusdgrt(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
I rlly wanted to answer you wit bt wen i checked your name den i knew why you are vry foolish abt daniel in the bibleFRUSTRATED MAN. GEJ till buhari is 77
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by Faraidi(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Wait a minute, you mean you are a fool? shocked
i can see your head is empty.Idiot
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by KingTom(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Faraidi:
My head is empty.Idiot
You don't say? grin
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by ovanny15(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Please all this people that claims to know the mind of God should pray for this country not seeimg evil all the time.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by minister2015: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2015
By God's grace Buhari will win come feb 14, 2015. Peoples' Devil Party shall becoms history like Nazis in Germany.
SAI BUHARI
Re: "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan by lyntiffany(f): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2015
kendrick9:
thats his opinion and honestly its pure nonsense.. imagine he is even quoting the bible to make a point about Gej losing.
Well he better be prepared cos Gej is the man till 2019.
yet his opinion was pointless. The Bible made it clear that the old shall serve the young one in other words Buhari the old shall serve GOODLUCK THE YOUNG VIBRANT UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.