Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love (1416 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / A Nairalander's Letter To Unborn Kids / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Let's help ourselves by complementing each other to make our world a better place. HIV status and blood group shouldn't be the only thing to consider before marriage. They say love is blind but try consider your unborn kids as you pick a partner.

IF you are ugly, pls try and marry someone beautiful. Beautiful pple please accept the ugly ones. This way we can stop having extremely ugly kids. Bad for the kids.

IF you are Short, please try marry someone who is tall. Short + Short = Shortest . Let's help the unborn kids please.

IF you are Fat, please try marry someone who is slim. Slim people should please go for fat people. Our unborn kids need our help.

IF you are very Dark, please try marry someone who is fair. To avoid given birth to charcoal kids.

IF you are uneducated, please try marry someone who is educated. Your unborn kids will oneday need someone to help them in their school work.

IF you are Anti-social, please try marry someone who is social. It's necessary for the well being of your unborn kids.

---------it's true children comes from God, and sometimes the kids don't pick up bad qualities of the parents. But , let's at least try , God will do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by lumzybo: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Op, which of the categories do u belong? undecided
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2015
i agree with op cheesy
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by kaeycea(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Op, this things are nt mathematically fixed.. I've seen tall couples with short kids and short couples wit average height kids too
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Attention seeker. undecided undecided undecided

People don't just married for kids. AND last bullet you don't chose who you fall in love with it just happen in most cases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by dosht(f): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by tunde82seidat(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
mcheeew i tot op wud talk abt genotype
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Creamish(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
tunde82seidat:
mcheeew i tot op wud talk abt genotype

Exactly... datz d only thing i had in mind when i opened the thread. I thought there was a story to learn from.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by sexymoma(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Any woman wey follow the op advice go tey for labour market o.. dey use torch light look for husband
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by MrCork: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Let's help ourselves by complementing each other to make our world a better place. HIV status and blood group shouldn't be the only thing to consider before marriage. They say love is blind but try consider your unborn kids as you pick a partner.

IF you are ugly, pls try and marry someone beautiful. Beautiful pple please accept the ugly ones. This way we can stop having extremely ugly kids. Bad for the kids.

IF you are Short, please try marry someone who is tall. Short + Short = Shortest . Let's help the unborn kids please.

IF you are Fat, please try marry someone who is slim. Slim people should please go for fat people. Our unborn kids need our help.

IF you are very Dark, please try marry someone who is fair. To avoid given birth to charcoal kids.

IF you are uneducated, please try marry someone who is educated. Your unborn kids will oneday need someone to help them in their school work.

IF you are Anti-social, please try marry someone who is social. It's necessary for the well being of your unborn kids.

---------it's true children comes from God, and sometimes the kids don't pick up bad qualities of the parents. But , let's at least try , God will do the rest.

..... U shud be locked up in prison.....so u want to marrrryed unborn kids?... Bro I dont mean to sound rude but u needed medical help (no oofense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by MrCork: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

..... U shud be locked up in prison.....so u want to marrrryed unborn kids?... Bro I dont mean to sound rude but u needed medical help (no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
MrCork:

..... U shud be locked up in prison.....so u want to marrrryed unborn kids?... Bro I dont mean to sound rude but u needed medical help (no oofense) angry

Mr man, go to school and learn how to read and write first . You are embarrassing yourself here with grammatical error and poor reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
lumzybo:
Op, which of the categories do u belong? undecided

I am a handsome, tall guy. Any short ugly girl should contact. Lolz
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai....
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by prettyjo(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
ok
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Missmossy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhahahahaha this is very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
yea i agree 100%..imagine me being as ugly as ever,i wouldn't 4give them..
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by mytime24(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
FunNy thread, so mama obj no consider b4 she marry obj papa,datz y dem vomit obj grin abeg oooh nA joke ooh
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by MrCork: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr man, go to school and learn how to read and write first . You are embarrassing yourself here with grammatical error and poor reasoning.

^^^Peterfile alert...bro I don't mean to sound rudes but u a Peterfile!! angry

1 Like

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2015
MrCork:

^^^Peterfile alert...bro I don't mean to sound rudes but u a Peterfile!! angry
Bros how the hack did you get to Nairaland? Your colleagues are in the psycho ward. Which one be peterfile?? You need help bro
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

This is just too funny!

It belongs in the "comedy" section really- if there is one.

There is some truth to your post tho. Very thought provoking......& philosophical

1 Like

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by CzarChris(m): 1:58am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Attention seeker. undecided undecided undecided

People don't just married for kids. AND last bullet you don't chose who you fall in love with it just happen in most cases.
So f...ing true on that last bullet. Imagine me a self acclaimed heartless, ruthless dude with commitment issues behaving like a kid in kindergarten when I'm close to my current girl. She's not as flashy as my exes, but I just can't get her off my mind. embarassed

On topic, I'm an introvert and my fiancee is even more of an introvert than I am. What counts is your happiness dude. Kids will come, after training them, they'll leave you to go make their on mark in the world, when its just you and your wife, BAM!!! Reality sets in, so it's not always about the kids man, it's who you grow old with gracefully that matters.

1 Like

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Middlefinger1: 2:01am On Jan 30, 2015
This space is not for sale
BEWARE
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2015
CzarChris:
I'm an introvert and my fiancee is even more of an introvert than I am. What counts is your happiness dude. Kids will come, after training them, they'll leave you to go make their on mark in the world, when its just you and your wife, BAM!!! Reality sets in, so it's not always about the kids man, it's who you grow old with gracefully that matters.
well said my brother.
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
mytime24:
FunNy thread, so mama obj no consider b4 she marry obj papa,datz y dem vomit obj grin abeg oooh nA joke ooh
guy dat one na expensive joke ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Enegod(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bros how the hack did you get to Nairaland? Your colleagues are in the psycho ward. Which one be peterfile?? You need help bro
grin
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love by Optional2(f): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yea dis true

(1) (Reply)

. / Hey Guys! / 10 Traits Attractive Women Find Sexy In Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.