Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (59126 Views)

Fashion Or Trash? - Checkout The Kind Of Gown Lady Wore, Exposing Her Privacy - / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

unhmm
id like to know why you had to laugh that much

Ask her o smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Is your mum a MFM member?
ya funny only MFM dey pray?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ya funny only MFM dey pray?

Have you forgotten you added fasting to it? Who else fasts and pray for such like MFM does? undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Have you forgotten you added fasting to it? Who else fasts and pray for such like MFM does? undecided
she's not tongue
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

she's not tongue

So, have you been praying?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

So, have you been praying?
nahhhhh
guys really don't worth the stress
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

nahhhhh
guys really don't worth the stress

Can you imagine? grin...I like to see girls form... Who then worths it?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Can you imagine? grin...I like to see girls form... Who then worths it?
am not forming angry

who says marriage is one of purpose of existence?

Don't tell mummy ooooo wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

am not forming angry

who says marriage is one of purpose of existence?

Don't tell mummy ooooo wink

Wow! marriage is not a purpose of existence?

Then, why do unmarried folks feel so unfulfilled and empty at times?

Are you a mummy's gal? grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! marriage is not a purpose of existence?

Then, why do unmarried folks feel so unfulfilled and empty at times?

Are you a mummy's gal? grin
i don't know

maybe they have not find out the other purpose of life.

if you really want children then adopt them. to me marriage is some kind of bondage especially when you chose wrongly
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i don't know

maybe they have not find out the other purpose of life.

if you really want children then adopt them. to me marriage is some kind of bondage especially when you chose wrongly

Hmm... Sorry to ask buh, Do you share common grounds with them "Feminists"?

What are the other purposes to you? If I may ask...undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm... Sorry to ask buh, Do you share common grounds with them "Feminists"?

What are the other purposes to you? If I may ask...undecided
i won't answer those questions
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i won't answer those questions

Of course undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Nothing is involve undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Of course undecided
of course what?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

of course what?

Nothing... Cheer up. it's just a conversation OK cheesy...
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nothing is involve undecided

For you? Are you kidding me? cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

For you? Are you kidding me? cheesy
Exactly, was kidding you. grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Herzumpther:
Exactly, was kidding you. grin

Meaning you're guilty of some... which abeg? cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Meaning you're guilty of some... which abeg? cheesy
Non. undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Herzumpther:
Non. undecided

LoL... I believe smallllll...cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... I believe smallllll...cheesy
Notice me kwa... No time. wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Herzumpther:
Notice me kwa... No time. wink

LoL... Is this not a question you've asked before?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... Is this not a question you've asked before?
Is it? shocked
Nibo
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Indeed undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Ask her o smiley

oya answer miii o grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
miztola:
Indeed undecided

tell me they aint true
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

tell me they aint true
They aint true
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Ask her o smiley

Wts wrong with laughing u guys should try it
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
miztola:

They aint true

OK WHY DO YOU SAY SO
WHATS YOUR TAKE
REMEMBER HE SAID NOT IN ALL CASES
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Wts wrong with laughing u guys should try it

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I HAVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity