Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria (3646 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by wuni: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2008
I noticed men living abroad go back home and get marry, why?bUT we have alot of lonely , beautiful, loving and very very romantic girls in abroad, I wonder why?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 5:19am On Dec 28, 2008
did they tell u that they are lonely? bros look before u leap oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wuni:

I noticed men living abroad go back home and get marry, why?bUT we have alot of lonely , beautiful, loving and very very romantic girls in abroad, I wonder why?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 5:23am On Dec 28, 2008
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by benincitys(f): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2008
they want mumu that why they go home to marry.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

alright, what is ur stress this time? angry angry angry

benincitys:

so are u saying nigerian girls living in nigeria are mumu? na question i ask ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by coolboy100(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2008
benincitys:

you get it all wrong
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2008
na2day?:

alright, what is ur stress this time?  angry angry angry

The topic is not enough reason for me to shake my head?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2008
Here's the 411.it got to do with their mentality.well, not all men,like coming back home.say 20% that's a few.the other 80% are either been pressurized by their families to come and take a wife from the mother land or willinglly come back to just take a naija babe which i'm totally in support of.these are my views to this topic.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SeaGoddes(f): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2008
yes most  Nigeria men do go home and marry cox of the following reason i think.

1) family pressure both home and abroad some think that some Nigeria ladies abroad have grown wings to be controlled or make a good wife, they americanized or londonized or foreignized to still recognize their places / values/cultures as a wife in the home.

2) Nigeria mentality, some believe that getting a home made wife means she is better, she will be more submissive to the husband, she is not yet tamed by the western lifestyle. she will make a good wife blah blah and the list goes on.

3) and then they are those who have promised some women they will come back and marry them and they actually do it

and i actually think it is stupid reasons for them give cox if u think bout it, some these "home made untamed" ladies will be eventually tamed by the western culture and then they will learn the rules of the lands and will even be worst than those who are there blah blah
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2008
the dude said they went to get Mary not marry, so why the stress? haven't u notice the acute shortage of Mary(s) in america?  grin

Sisi Jinx:

The topic is not enough reason for me to shake my head?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2008
so what was it u smoked before coming online tonite? it is really working for u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sea~Goddes:

yes most  Nigeria men do go home and marry cox of the following reason i think.

1) family pressure both home and abroad some think that some Nigeria ladies abroad have grown wings to be controlled or make a good wife, they americanized or londonized or foreignized to still recognize their places / values/cultures as a wife in the home.

2) Nigeria mentality, some believe that getting a home made wife means she is better, she will be more submissive to the husband, she is not yet tamed by the western lifestyle. she will make a good wife blah blah and the list goes on.

3) and then they are those who have promised some women they will come back and marry them and they actually do it

and i actually think it is stupid reasons for them give cox if u think bout it, some these "home made untamed" ladies will be eventually tamed by the western culture and then they will learn the rules of the lands and will even be worst than those who are there blah blah

Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SeaGoddes(f): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2008
na2day?:

so what was it u smoked before coming online tonight? it is really working for u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u want some undecided
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by skolars(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2008
Here's the 411.it got to do with their mentality.well, not all men,like coming back home.say 20% that's a few.the other 80% are either been pressurized by their families to come and take a wife from the mother land or willinglly come back to just take a naija babe which i'm totally in support of.these are my views to this topic.

b/c no place like home dude
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SeaGoddes(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2008
skolars:

b/c no place like home dude

as if those nigeria single ladies abroad r not good enough
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by skolars(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2008
sea goddes plz call me
its very essential
i m gone to church
but will go wit ma phone waiting for ur call ok
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SeaGoddes(f): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2008
skolars:

sea goddes plz call me
its very essential
i m gone to church

yes oga skolars, i will not only call u i will also come and visit u so if u dnt mind u can also leave ur home address
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2008
na2day?:

the dude said they went to get Mary not marry, so why the stress? haven't u notice the acute shortage of Mary(s) in america?  grin

Tee hee hee. . . was just pitying Marthas is all.

Seems they are always getting the short end of the stick. . . literally speaking of course. tongue
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

yes oga skolars, i will not only call u i will also come and visit u so if u dnt mind u can also leave ur home address

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oy Veh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SeaGoddes(f): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oy Veh!! cheesy cheesy

why u de laugh na grin grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2008
because of the erroneous/false believe that girls in nigeria are wifey material and the ones abroad are either too westernized or of loose morals
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

u want some undecided

yes ma, especially at nite when i get hooked up on replying my NL msgs. my goal is to be like u when i grow up. tongue

Sea~Goddes:

as if those nigeria single ladies abroad r not good enough

yea, just another understatement. please list the good ones u know, i did like to see that list.

skolars:

sea goddes plz call me
its very essential
i m gone to church

dumb ass! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sisi Jinx:

Tee hee hee. . . was just pitying Marthas is all.

Seems they are always getting the short end of the stick. . . literally speaking of course. tongue

what stick? the truth stick? grin grin grin

lucabrasi:

because of the erroneous/false believe that girls in nigeria are wifey material and the ones abroad are either too westernized or of loose morals

that belief is not entirely true but hardly false. table is turn on ur jack! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
na2day?:

what stick? the truth stick? grin grin grin

Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2008
wuni:

Many of these men left loved ones in Nigeria before they travelled.
It is only natural for them to go back to Nigeria and marry. Whatz the problem??
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
Abi o
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by omega25red(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
it's a thing called choice you like who you like. yes it might have to do with seeing foreign women who express their "civil rights" but it also has to do with wanting whats familiar. someone who knows your culture, food, way of life, etc. personally i think besides having someone they left at home. most of our men who are away are intimidated by the craziness that you can experience with SOME foreign women.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

yes u do that baby, u do just that wink wink wink

~Sauron~:

Many of these men left loved ones in Nigeria before they travelled.
It is only natural for them to go back to Nigeria and marry. Whatz the problem??

i tire ooo
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2008
It is only natural to want something good.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2008
None of my business.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Sauron1: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2008
stillwater:

None of my business.

I am sure u would go to Aba to marry the man of your dreams.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2008
Seagoddess has said it all

lucabrasi:

shocked ( Is this coming out of mon darlink's mouth? No it has to be an impostor, gosh what a transformation, knew something changed, but couldn't place my hands on it lipsrsealed Anyway sha, keep on repping us girls, much love kiss
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am sure u would go to Aba to marry the man of your dreams.

Hehehe don't start with me I'm in a bad mood today. angry  

@ topic
In this  age of enlightenment, some people still have such a mindset? Who needs such people? Definitely not me.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2008
It depends on their reasons fo doing so. I don't think enlightenment discourages it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mature Minds: / Don't Call Me Babe! / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.