Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria (3653 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2008
whitelexi:

Sea goddess said it all in one line: The naija women abroad are not good enough.
Those who went back home to marry are not dead today, they're living peacefully, more peacefully than those who married abroad in my own view, and that seems to be the best way out of the stress for most of the guys i know. . . They're all going home one by one, the next batch is leaving for the easter period. . . The ones before him went in last December's batch. I'm hoping to go soon too. . . .

@whitelexi

I just came back with two. Do U need One. grin grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Exstar(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Exstar(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2008
You want to know why they always come back to
Nigeria for us? Simple, ! We're well cultured!!! kiss
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
Exstar:

You want to know why they always come back to
Nigeria for us? Simple, ! We're well cultured!!! kiss

For once on NL, i have to agree here with someone of the opposite sex.
The irony of the whole thing is that back in naija the community is nothing close to the civilized and very well organized western world, but the true ideals of marriage and family are found therein.

IGWE_USA:

@whitelexi

I just came back with two. Do U need One. grin grin

Bros wetin happen naaa? You were supposed to take only one, how did u end up with 2?
Well, how e go be naaa?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dean2725: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
whitelexi:

If my igbo is still correct, that is a curse/mock which translates to "May a bullet rip off your head from your body, and may your neck spill gore upwards like a fountain" grin grin grin

No you got the meaning wrong
The meaning is "May Ogun, the god of iron (bullet) strike whitelexi and lechatte and remove their Heads from their neck"
You no know igbo again? wink cool
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2009
dean2725:

No you got the meaning wrong
The meaning is "May Ogun, the god of iron (bullet) strike whitelexi and lechatte and remove their Heads from their neck"
You no know igbo again? wink cool

Lol!
Your igbo is definitely faulty, go and check the igbo dictionary, there is nothing like ogun there grin tongue
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Magz(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2009
Well, this is my opinion:

I live in the States. I am 23, a college student and a popular musician in my area. There are many beautiful women where I live, but I've made my mind up that I don't want them. I am planning to go home to my ancestral Nigeria and see if I can have better luck there in finding a suitable woman to be my bride. My reason is that I've found that women here are just too lost; Too ignorant. They are not Black. They are firstly and only just "Americans". The family values are lacking. The esteem is lacking. I don't want some foolish American girl, I want and demand a straight dime who is an African to the core and knows that she is a Queen. Doubt it if I find that here in the West.

And that is why I plan to "Go home and marry". {:-) Wish me luck!

P.S.; What is "Mumu"
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2009
Magz:

P.S.; What is "Mumu"

Omugo
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Orakul: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2009
[color=#770077][/color][pre][/pre]
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Magz(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2009
H2O2:

Omugo

What??
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by StephenP(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2009
Magz:

Well, this is my opinion:

I live in the States. I am 23, a college student and a popular musician in my area. There are many beautiful women where I live, but I've made my mind up that I don't want them. I am planning to go home to my ancestral Nigeria and see if I can have better luck there in finding a suitable woman to be my bride. My reason is that I've found that women here are just too lost; Too ignorant. They are not Black. They are firstly and only just "Americans". The family values are lacking. The esteem is lacking. I don't want some foolish American girl, I want and demand a straight dime who is an African to the core and knows that she is a Queen. Doubt it if I find that here in the West.

And that is why I plan to "Go home and marry". {:-) Wish me luck!

P.S.; What is "Mumu"

LMAO!! Is that the girls be calling you?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by bluespice(f): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2009
bwuahahahaha! stephen grin

err asker of the "mumu" kweshon tongue
mumu is simply a yoruba word for a very stupid or dumb person
its use however has filtered into the "pinglish" language grin cool
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dean2725: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
whitelexi:

Lol!
Your igbo is definitely faulty, go and check the igbo dictionary, there is nothing like ogun there grin tongue

That's from my own dictionary anyway grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dean2725: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2009
Magz:

P.S.; What is "Mumu"

"Mumu" is dindinrin,oponu,omugo,suufi,tunfulu,joonu e.t.c. .  . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2009
Bros wetin happen naaa? You were supposed to take only one, how did u end up with 2?
Well, how e go be naaa?
[quote][/quote]
              @whitelexi
                           bros I don recieve more than 50 applications, but i can still consider ur own.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by nkasi87(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2009
Well the choice is obviously yours.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by martho(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2009
That is where the real thing is. cool cool
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sexyLeamon(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
where is the love going to Nigerian for one month coming back with a wife?
are we not all well brought up in Nigerian before we came to aboard what make them better than us
they run to Nigerian to marry because they know we know the law.

hmmm
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
sexyLeamon:

they run to Nigerian to marry because they know we know the law.

Is there no law in naija? or those ones over there dont know the laws? The simple difference is our culture which is abundant in naija but scarce here.
You know the law, but girls in naija know the culture - that is the difference grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by scottN(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
Shows that there's no place like home. The Food, The Fun,The Women-the busty chests and the rotund waistlines; thanks to our staple starch diet wink
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sexyLeamon(f): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Is there no law in naija? or those ones over there don't know the laws? The simple difference is our culture which is abundant in naija but scarce here.
You know the law, but girls in naija know the culture - that is the difference grin

someone else wrote that not me, and she is some how right
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
sexyLeamon:

someone else wrote that not me, and she is some how right

I know someone else wrote it, but i dont think its somehow true tongue
Knowing the law and knowing the culture are 2 different things.
If she feels all naija girls were raised up properly before they came abroad, then why do some know how to cook and others dont? Why can some dance that fire dance that others cant? Why can some speak the same language that others cant?

The difference between most girls at home and most naija girls abroad can be compared to pure palm oil and the chaff that was removed from it in the first place. A man can never mistake one for the other.

Even identical twins born of the same mother from the same womb, can never be the same if one is raised abroad and the other at home. That is food for thought, have a nice weekend grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by martho(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2009
whitelexi:

I know someone else wrote it, but i don't think its somehow true tongue
If she feels all naija girls were raised up properly before they came abroad, then why do some know how to cook and others don't? Why can some dance that fire dance that others can't? Why can some speak the same language that others can't?

The difference between most girls at home and most naija girls abroad can be compared to pure palm oil and the chaff that was removed from it in the first place. A man can never mistake one for the other.

Even identical twins born of the same mother from the same womb, can never be the same if one is raised abroad and the other at home. That is food for thought, have a nice weekend grin
                                                                                                                                                                                     To put it in plain language, we want them to be like the ones back home,damn law and oyibo culture.end of discussion,
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by benincitys(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2009
whitelexi:

If she feels all naija girls were raised up properly before they came abroad, then why do some know how to cook and others don't? Why can some dance that fire dance that others can't? Why can some speak the same language that others can't?

sorry we  know the law and the culture  Nigerian girls  abroad can cook  as those in Nigerian because we all grow up in Nigerian.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
benincitys:

sorry we know the law and the culture Nigerian girls abroad can cook as those in Nigerian because we all grow up in Nigerian.

Opuro
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2009
whitelexi:

wow shocked
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2009
Mumu is where i come from. I love it alot grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Hauwa1: 3:54am On Jan 05, 2009
hahaha, those going home they forget one thing 'the young shall grow' cheesy

after they get done shagging then they run mouth that the ones here are blah blah blah.

too bad for those in girlfriend and boyfriend relationships. for the toasters, me i tell them point blank, i don't have time for nonsense so be gone.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Monicaa: 4:21am On Jan 05, 2009
It has to do with the culture, Most Nigerians are well and more disciplined than the westerners but it has very little to do with the place. Though some Nigerians go abroad n forget their culture n start acting like the westerners but in all, it all comes down to the Nigerian, wherever but still maintaining the culture and well behaved.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2009
MOST Nigerian = Well behave Hmmm. . . . Interesting. . . sad
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Vonny: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2009
It's not what it's cracked up to be. Going back home has it's benefits from a man's stand point as far as attaining a submissive wife. Nonetheless, once they bring them to the UK or the States, they either leave them in the house to keep them submissive or they show them the ropes of the country. Either way, exposure or lack there of it is detrimental to the marriage.

Scenario 1- Exposure - A feeling of being able to do better; therefore, they look for something better, and move on to greener pastures.

Scenario 2- Lack of Exposure - A feeling of resentment. No human likes to feel caged.

I've seen these scenarios play out a time too often, but good luck to all that may choose to follow this path.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Kx: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2009
[color=#000099][b]Judges 14: 2-4
           1 & 2 [i]Samson went up and told his father and mother,saying,"I have seen a woman in Timnah, 
                      3[Then his father and mother said to him,"is there no woman among the daughetrs of your
                  brethren,or among all my people,that you must go and get a wife from the uncircumcised Philistines?"

[b] The point am making is:coming home to marry is ok,at least Samson's parents advised so in the bible for those
              that believe in it.Marrying one's pps does not solve all d probs but it reduces cultural diversity and arguably fosters
              better understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With A Married Woman / Is There Any Lady Who Isn't Fake? / Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.