Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria (3652 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Sauron1: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2008
stillwater:

Hehehe don't start with me I'm in a bad mood today. angry  

I would make it worse if u don't tell me why men/women go to Nigeria to marry. grin

@ topic
In this  age of enlightenment, some people still have such a mindset? Who needs such people? Definitely not me.

The poster is myopic. . . . . .Some set of people actually think the good ones are still back home and any woman raised abroad is more likely to be a LovePeddler. There's no truth in that IMO.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

It depends on their reasons fo doing so. I don't think enlightenment discourages it.

It does in a way.

~Sauron~:

I would make it worse if u don't tell me why men/women go to Nigeria to marry. grin

I don't know about women but men do it for the reasons you stated below.

The poster is myopic. . . . . .Some set of people actually think the good ones are still back home and any woman raised abroad is more likely to be a LovePeddler. There's no truth in that IMO.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2008
How?
If enlightenment discourages people from making choices that they feel are good for them then it is in complete violation of the US. constitution and the concept of enlightenment.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Sauron1: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2008
stillwater:

I don't know about women but men do it for the reasons you stated below.

A woman can do it if she's led a promiscuous life abroad and she needs to settle down quick.
It is unlikely her whoring stories would get to Nig so young Naija men bear the brunt. grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Treetop20(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2008
marry a girl in nigeria? NEVER
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

How?
If enlightenment discourages people from making choices that they feel are good for them then it is in complete violation of the US. constitution and the concept of enlightenment.

The right word shouldn't be discouraged when I say enlightenment but to be free from prejudice. According to this issue, men who have beliefs of puritanical ladies living only in Nigeria are not enlightened i.e. they are not free from prejudice. I wonder why you're bringing the U.S constitution into this as if it's a universal guideline that everyone has to adhere to. That was not necessary.

~Sauron~:

A woman can do it if she's led a promiscuous life abroad and she needs to settle down quick.
It is unlikely her whoring stories would get to Nig so young Naija men bear the brunt. grin

We are all bound by choices, aren't we?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Sauron1: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2008
stillwater:

We are all bound by choices, aren't we?

I agree witcha.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sillyboy(m): 1:40am On Dec 29, 2008
@ Topic.

It is widely believed that most Nigerian ladies living abroad could be quiet handfull when it comes to marriage. . . .
a relationship is still berrra. . . .because nothing is legally binding.

Also, its not really easy to meet up with their expectations and "unreasonable taste" at times. . . .
most now have western mentality and has disposed the essential cultural values that makes them stand out amongst women of other nationality. . . . .

A nigerian woman back in Nigeria might be "wild" too,. . .but the cultural value is still likely to be there. . . . sad
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

It is widely believed that most Nigerian ladies living abroad could be quiet handfull when it comes to marriage. . . .
a relationship is still berrra. . . .because nothing is legally binding.

Also, its not really easy to meet up with their expectations and "unreasonable taste" at times. . . .
most now have western mentality and has disposed the essential cultural values that makes them stand out amongst women of other nationality. . . . .

A nigerian woman back in Nigeria might be "wild" too,. . .but the cultural value is still likely to be there. . . . sad

You think or u know?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sillyboy(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2008
tope2000:

You think or u know?

Tope. . . . .I used the word likely which infers that am not certain. . . .but quite convinced.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Dec 29, 2008
sillyboy:

Tope. . . . .I used the word likely which infers that am not certain. . . .but quite convinced.

Oh ok . . . .my bad wink
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sillyboy(m): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2008
It's okay. . . .
Hope you got urself another footwear for xmas. . . .lol

I saw a stilleto (is that what it is called?). . . .and Tope2000 flashed on my mind. .
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by H2O2: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2008
stillwater:

The right word shouldn't be discouraged when I say enlightenment but to be free from prejudice. According to this issue, men who have beliefs of puritanical ladies living only in Nigeria are not enlightened i.e. they are not free from prejudice. I wonder why you're bringing the US constitution into this as if it's a universal guideline that everyone has to adhere to. That was not necessary.

So you do agree with me that it depends on their reasons for wanting to get married to ladies living in Nigeria.
Your argument is that a preference to be prejudiced is invalid, and I somewhat agree with that. However, is anyone completely enlightened or free of prejudice/bias? I don't think so.

I introduced the U.S. constitution into this as it pertains to me. I wouldn't want to base my decision on a principle if it violates my fundamental right to choose.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2008
@busybody
what dyu mean??total objectivity and zero sentiments r my watchword, hope you had a nice xmas,turkey no reach us for manch? smiley
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ benincitys

Because'  Domestic chicks are sweeter  than  Farm grown chicks (inorganic)
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by benincitys(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2008
why are you runing after me?
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
benincitys:

why are you runing after me?

I'm not running after U, but walking after U
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by kemisuga(f): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
If they like they should go to the moon to pick a wife its their business tongue grin
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2008
kemisuga:

If they like they should go to the moon to pick a wife its their business tongue grin

Please do women really live in the moon? They must be Vgns

I cant wait to go there
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by Ben13: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
go there and die undecided
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by EKENEA(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm girl that can not cook good (Nigerian) food for her husband, the man is in jail. only to eat (junks)take away.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dean2725: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2008
i dont see any reason why an igbo guy would go back to Nigeria and marry an igbo girl.
There is no difference btw an igbo girl and a girl living abroad.
They are both money-sucking bacteria lipsrsealed
easy on me . . . . .pls! cool
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by lechatte(f): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2008
dean2725:

i don't see any reason why an igbo guy would go back to Nigeria and marry an igbo girl.
There is no difference between an igbo girl and a girl living abroad.
They are both money-sucking bacteria lipsrsealed
easy on me . . . . .please! cool

Easy on you?So women are now bacteria,huh?Mgbo piakwupa gi isi! angry angry
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sexyLeamon(f): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2008
they want mumu that why they go home to marry.

lol I do not really think so, I guess they think women in Africa are well brought up
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by sweetthug: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2008
Why Nigerians all so fussy about morals and stuff? It baffles me a lot. My Bro met the girl he got married to during service after spending 15 yrs abroad. It just clicked that they went on well because that wasn't really his intentions.

Some men go home to marry because they feel they'll find someone submissive. Anyone doing such is a realbiatch and deserves some spanking!!!!
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dreamvent: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2008
After 10 years, I went back home and got married to a lady I met on one of my visits. Been married for 8 years. For the 10 years before I got married, I never dated a Nigerian lady, I dated blacks, white and 1 chinese american. The only reason why I came home to marry is the family of the only Nigerian girl I met. Her parents has been married for 35 years. I always believe you are a product of your family when it comes to your character. I never dated any Nigerian abroad not to talk of marrying them. Most that I saw my friends dated scared the hell out of me. If I did not meet my wife, I would have married one of my Akatas jeje.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by JJYOU: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
dreamvent:

Her parents has been married for 35 years. I always believe you are a product of your family when it comes to your character
you are right it is very difficult for most people to understand.
sexyLeamon:

they want mumu that why they go home to marry.

lol I do not really think so, I guess they think women in Africa are well brought up
marrying them has opened many peeps eyes they believed a lie which is very dangerous
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by vicade(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
You know what they say: when the apples around you are rotten, you dont pick from the barrel of apples, you pluck from the tree to get a fresh one"
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
Sea goddess said it all in one line: The naija women abroad are not good enough.
Those who went back home to marry are not dead today, they're living peacefully, more peacefully than those who married abroad in my own view, and that seems to be the best way out of the stress for most of the guys i know. . .  They're all going home one by one, the next batch is leaving for the easter period. . .  The ones before him went in last December's batch. I'm hoping to go soon too. . . .
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by benincitys(f): 1:18am On Dec 31, 2008
[quote][/quote] where is the love going to Nigerian for one month coming back with a wife?
are we not all well brought up in Nigerian before we came to aboard what make them better than us
they run to Nigerian to marry because they know we know the law.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by dean2725: 5:10am On Dec 31, 2008
lechatte:

Easy on you?So women are now bacteria,huh?Mgbo piakwupa gi isi! angry angry

what's that?
i know isi to be head or something.
Re: Why Men Living Abroad Go Back Home And Get Mary To Ladies Living In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2008
dean2725:

what's that?
i know isi to be head or something.

If my igbo is still correct, that is a curse/mock which translates to "May a bullet rip off your head from your body, and may your neck spill gore upwards like a fountain" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexually, do nurse as a Profession Turns U On? / I'm Always Dreaming Of Sleeping With These Girls / "Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.