Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (50002 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by mirexxx(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
KingTom:
Check your mirror undecided
undecided
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by KingTom(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by alutachibaby: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
My Virgin Boo, love u so much

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pre-marital sex is sin, it is a great pride if your husband meets you undefile, sexual immorality is sin and there are many consequences attached to it 2Peter 2:6-18. However, if you repent of your sins GOD IS READY TO ACCEPT YOU. DO REMEMBER JESUS IS COMING SOON!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by UGLYS: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
akpanikpe:

Lols, now that's one UGLYS ugly question lets see how she react.

She won't reply that. I know her kinds.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by chibarbie(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
malonephills:
count me out, just like I wanna kill
lolss

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ôya nah! go fyiok yourself gaychild
u d gay child
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2015
illicit:

is dat ur real pix on ur profile?
nop..it's my fake pix
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Jasperwhizz:
Pre-marital sex is sin, it is a great pride if your husband meets you undefile, sexual immorality is sin and there are many consequences attached to it 2Peter 2:6-18. However, if you repent of your sins GOD IS READY TO ACCEPT YOU. DO REMEMBER JESUS IS COMING SOON!
oh yeah! Jesus is coming soon!! We all knw dat.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by illicit(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
nop..it's my fake pix
thought as much, u too controversial to be taking seriously or for real anyway
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by boboLIL(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
wildikeman:
why do yyou closed minded shit heads like insulting people As if you are holy. It is people like you that Jesus told to cast the first stone. I tot u guys since then have become extinct by now.

Yhu smoke weed? Wetin de work yhu? Respect yhurcef oo.....
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by wildikeman(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
boboLIL:

Yhu smoke weed? Wetin de work yhu? Respect yhurcef oo.....
I no dey smoke weed. But its not just right to start insulting someone.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by boboLIL(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
wildikeman:
I no dey smoke weed. But its not just right to start insulting someone.

Nat insult,,,,, ts called advice perhaps harsh but ts an advice.... Spare d rod and spoil d child.....
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by wildikeman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
boboLIL:

Nat insult,,,,, ts called advice perhaps harsh but ts an advice.... Spare d rod and spoil d child.....
na ur child?? She's a grown up girl not a kid no amount of "cainning" want her body wants is want her body wants.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by wildikeman(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
boboLIL:

na ur child?? She's a grown up girl not a kid no amount of "cainning" or hash advice would change her. what her body wants is want her body wants.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
wat do i look like then?
you're cute
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sammyblake:
you're cute
tnx
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
mytime24:
bt we're friends already nA grin

I won't mind establishing a communication link wf u abidoye fatah@gmail.com,catch.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear oda gals talk about dia first time.....
I have a solution to your problem let's meet nd I will take away ur virginity and you can talk about ur first time too, what do you think?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
I have a solution to your problem let's meet nd I will take away ur virginity and you can talk about ur first time too, what do you think?
I think ur such an ass hole

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2015
pDude:

Attention seeking bítch tongue
broke ass nigga..no wonder ur name is Pdude (Poor dude) tongue
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:54pm On May 26, 2015
Kizmarty:
anniebeyonce

so you be boy ...

thank you for making me waste my advice and hard earned mb sad
sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.