Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

In Love With An Urgly Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Urgly Girl (2719 Views)

Why Runz Girls Are "Urgly"(pics) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by shope(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
na u sabi
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Andyjoy(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2009
You seem quite shallow and I'm not sure you should marry her, you don't seem like you deserve her. If her looks are more important to you than her character, then do her a favor, and let her find someone who will appreciate her and not someone who probably thinks he's doing her a favor by condescending to marry her. I think you should be single for a little bit and figure out what it is you want out of life.
[quote][/quote]

Gbam!!!
I second that.

Go and figure out urself first before going for dat girl.dats if she is still waiting for u by then
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by HorneyChic(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2009
Honey chic hw do u do?

Fine thank u. sorry didn;t see this early

@poster
Spell ugly
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by smurf1(f): 6:08pm On May 03, 2009
Man, she really must be URGLY, grin grin tongue
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Lax75(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2009
I guess ugly girls need love too.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by IFELEKE(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2009
@Poster,
Define ''Ugly''.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by yme1(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2009
@poster
you should be happy you even found a decent girl tongue cheesy
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by patwhizkid(f): 8:47pm On May 03, 2009
Ugly girl?! U should be happy nao. Afterall her ugliness will help chase witches & wizards outta ur life jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Wanna Go Taqwa Bay. Need All The Info I Can Get / How To Know If A Woman Is Single, Married Or Happily Married. / This Girl Wants Me To Mary Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.