Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! (17640 Views)

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
creamy1990:
Dis is d best purnishment for guys dat cheat
cheesy cheesy ...wicked geh.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
funmilayoB:

Again u r heartless & wicked

Are you new to Nairaland? Do you understand sarcasms at all?
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Acid bath would do. undecided
Evuls...I once thought that way too but I opted to stone the niccur in the dark..broke his leg..... cheesy no one mess with me and my food.... lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by niggereyez(f): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Kidnap and rape him or her to death.

Guy!
stuff u commented and ur "personal text" in ur profile dont tally AT ALL...
#rethink.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I very much doubt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
teeowl:
Your happiness is not supposed depend on another human being. If your partner cheats on you, end the relationship and move on. There Earth's population is around 7 billion, so you should be able to get a replacement.

yeah...like Nick Cannon got a replacement? undecided Or Wiz Khalifa?! What you dunno is that some peeps are just irreplaceable.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by creamy1990(f): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
cheesy cheesy ...wicked geh.
if I hear
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Juliano47(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
creamy1990:
if I hear
no hear na...wear headphones. cheesy
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
niggereyez:

Guy!
stuff u commented and ur "personal text" in ur profile dont tally AT ALL...
#rethink.
wat's dis one sayin. What concerns wat I comment wit my personal text.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by adet991(f): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ogojohn:
Must your life depend on another for you to be happy?. If a person finds you unworthy and cheats on you. Move on and live a better life. He or she is not worth you breaking your sweat on. Some belongs to the dogs.
let's assume they are married

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by creamy1990(f): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
If he doesn't change after several warnings den do dis

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Kidnap and rape him or her to death.
now he/she don die ....ar u satisfied? dnt b surprise dat ur next date is cheating on someone..........
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
LMAO!!!..... See gist! grin
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
creamy1990:
If he doesn't change after several warnings den do dis
Like u can rly do dat to a guy??
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by olympus121: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
Hello Folks....i've always wanted to know the best punishments for Dating/marriage cheats...... angry Stuff is so common these days it is slowly evolving into part of the societal norms. Personally, i've been very lucky with women...out of about 10 serious relationships; I have only experienced cheating once...tho; to catch a cheat ain't so easy.

So, today, I want to know what are the best punishments for cheats...personally, it pains me when I see Men & Women cheat on their faithful partners...I could kill for that, literally. lipsrsealed

I read somewhere that a woman sliced off her man's blockus because she caught him cheating... grin (Sad but deserving). Also a boy at navy town bathed his gf with acid for sleeping around....

Do cheats deserve this or worse? Why do peeps cheat anyway? Who cheats more, men or women? Make una attack biko...I'm around. cool

Hmmmm, You hav had 10 "serious" relationships and only just one cheated, you've started looking for punishments. You ought to be punished first for dating 9 good persons and breaking their hearts, or u don't think that deserves punishment too. Lolzzzzz!
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by passionate88: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:

i'm sorry sir
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by djeezy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
funmilayoB:

if na woman cheat na crime abi?
Like I said earlier, it all boils down to morality of the place. In Africa here, a woman dare not cheat or all hell will break loose. That's third world mentality for you.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by darlingnuel(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
If you truly love ya partner, punishment or revenge would be so hard: true love is forgiving... It is not vengeful. So punishment for cheating may not hold thru if the love is true

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by gabazin080(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliano47:
The day the vows were made. angry
9ice reply. u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by martinsblinks(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Best punishment for a cheat is to cheat on him/her.......
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Starve the cheat with what he or she enjoys the most, possibly s e x and attention! Sometimes they can have consequential effects. Don't say I am the one who advised to try them! angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by mcdonald59(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2015
d best punishmnt is to move on with ur life like nothing happend............not as easy as it sounds tho.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by annawhite(f): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

lolz but true, u must get enuf balls to just walk away without a word, easier said dan done. nice points anyways
its take a man to walk away and a real woman not to create scene# try it!you wil tank me later
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by lesucreZA(f): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2015
I don't really think a gruesome punishment that leads to death or loosing parts of your body is a Good deed in Hods eyes ....how would that take away the pain by returning Bad to a Cheater.....better to walk away....
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by searider(m): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2015
OP, where in Navy town that one happen because me dey stay NT and I no hear anything like that o

Daddy(OP), u can lie o*hitting his head with my panama cap*
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by folabayo1(f): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2015
thelastmediator:

If you can't be faithful when you are single (dating but not married), then the probability of you not being faithful when you are married is very high. I think you and people that agreed to what u type up there should have a change of mind because you will never change.
undecided
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by chigoizie7(m): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2015
annawhite:
its take a man to walk away and a real woman not to create scene# try it!you wil tank me later

Chisos!!! So u want me to be cheated on? So dat I will just walk away? Hell NO, I won't be ooooooh, lolz, anywayz thankz but no thankz.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by Kingsasian(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliano47:
but you carried last na by cheating back...logically. angry
I didn't. Wat I meant is dat let me enjoy the fun with someone else too since my partner thinks she can enjoy the fun outside the relationship.
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by folabayo1(f): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Juliano47:
because you're always having a boner as suggested by your moniker doesn't mean errthang should be solved sexually na. Between, it is a pleasure to some peeps. Unless it is BDSM. grin
Ok
Re: What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! by folabayo1(f): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
thelastmediator:

If you can't be faithful when you are single (dating but not married), then the probability of you not being faithful when you are married is very high. I think you and people that agreed to what u type up there should have a change of mind because you will never change.
Change is a constant tin evry human's life abd I blv evry sinner deserves a 2nd chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question To Ask My Girlfriend / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.