Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Flirting,men And Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting,men And Women (10650 Views)

Poll: flirting?is it good for both the married and unmarried?

yes: 33% (9 votes)
no: 18% (5 votes)
sometimes: 11% (3 votes)
not always: 7% (2 votes)
good for the singles: 22% (6 votes)
good for the married: 0% (0 votes)
bad for the singles: 3% (1 vote)
bad for the married: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Where is that written?? What constitution??
With honies like tope2000 around, a man cannot disobery the laws of nature, abeg.

wetin my name dey do hia tongue
Why cant y'all just leave my ugly behind alone na cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Treetop20(m): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2008
there should be a limit if one must flirt.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2008
tope,
are you married ni  grin  grin
I understand that something as simple as being conversational can be misinterpreted as being flirtatious.  But, how can you be sure the "flirtee" is not taking it seriously?

If you would be uncomfortable doing in front of your partner and you wouldn't want your partner doing the same, you  should avoid it at all costs.
Flirting is the at the forefront of 99% of all affairs.  It usually begins with some playful flirting until it backfires.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Abeg, who am i supposed to be flirting with in church, can't wait, is it the Pastor or the Ushers or the Choir or all of the above cool

muttering to self Knew it was the right decision to submit my life to Christ, was told it came with plenty benefits so can't wait to start reaping where i have not sown cheesy Baba God is trully a cheerful giver cheesy
lmao!!!

If the Usher is fine eh, why not? tongue
Pastor? Dnt even go there embarassed

IGWE_USA:

@ busy ben

u must be KING SOLOMON
has anyone ever told you your format is quite annoying? undecided

@Treetop
I understand your stance. Are you married?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by 0one(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

I understand that something as simple as being conversational can be misinterpreted as being flirtatious.  But, how can you be sure the "flirtee" is not taking it seriously?

If you would be uncomfortable doing in front of your partner and you wouldn't want your partner doing the same, you  should avoid it at all costs.
Flirting is the at the forefront of 99% of all affairs.  It usually begins with some playful flirting until it backfires.
i agree
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2008
Treetop20:

there should be a limit if one must flirt.
I agree with you.
NO YIMMING embarassed Esp, if you know the dude will take you serious
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2008
Treetop20:

online flirting is not good. i would not encourage it.

H2O2:

. . . I personally think it's disrespectful and a dishonor to your marriage, spouse, and children.

0one:

. . . but frankly those should be among the things we leaves behind once the knot is tied.

Hmmn, why is it the men saying it is not good undecided Maybe its because they know they can't control their libido and lipsrsealed hence the reason I have to agree with Busybein that only women should be permitted to flirt online, because we can control ourselves cool
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, why is it the men saying it is not good undecided Maybe its because they know they can't control their libido and lipsrsealed hence the reason I have to agree with Busybein that only women should be permitted to do flirt online, because we can control ourselves cool
ehrrrrrm, NO.
Women are more emotional. . . .it's easy to break down their wall of defense. undecided
Some women love fantasy, and would believe anything to get there.

"Oh I love you more than your husband does"
"Oh I'd let you shop as much as you want" grin grindo I wish tongue
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Treetop20(m): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

I agree with you.
NO YIMMING  embarassed Esp, if you know the dude will take you serious

atlest someone does. no, i'm not married
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

lmao!!!

If the Usher is fine eh, why not? tongue
Pastor? Dnt even go there embarassed

They are both children of God and equal before His eyes na tongue and if you wan chop frog, why not snag the juicy one with the eggs grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by 0one(m): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, why is it the men saying it is not good undecided Maybe its because they know they can't control their libido and lipsrsealed hence the reason I have to agree with Busybein that only women should be permitted to flirt online, because we can control ourselves cool

I will stress his point here, It usually begins with some playful flirting until it backfires and possibly loose control grin.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrm, NO.
Women are more emotional. .
. .it's easy to break down their wall of defense. undecided

so also d men,in this case i will say that d men easily fall for rubbish,their weakness knows no rival

imagine people chatting on webcam,a woman can see a naked mans stuff wtout shaking,but men for realy toyin,95% of men will get a hard on immediately if they get to see a woman

nope some men lack self control
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Not really.  I realize that everyone differs in what's considered proper and acceptable in their relationship.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Sauron1: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2008
tope2000:

wetin my name dey do hia tongue
Why can't y'all just leave my ugly behind alone na cheesy

Your ugly behind is TDDUP. kiss

busybein:

dankes constitution 101 of d 1874 law of flirting cool

Re-write it. Don't marginalise innocent men like us.[quote][/quote]
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

tope,
are you married ni  grin  grin
I'm waiting for you na cheesy

I agree but i have never experience that before undecided

How u take know, u typing from experience grin tongue

~Sauron~:

Your ugly behind is TDDUP. kiss

What is that?

I get it now cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2008
If my wife has a tendency of seeking attention from other men, I would prefer to walk away.
I expect my commited partner to make a conscientious effort to prevent all possibilities of our marriage being destroyed. That includes recognizing and safeguarding all potential avenues that an intruder might use to exploit her.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 1:58am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

If my wife has a tendency of seeking attention from other men, I would prefer to walk away.
I expect my commited partner to make a conscientious effort to prevent all possibilities of our marriage being destroyed. That includes recognizing and safeguarding all potential avenues that an intruder might use to exploit her.

its only an idiot or a cheap and foolish woman dat will fall for mere online flirting
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrm, NO.
Women are more emotional. . . .it's easy to break down their wall of defense. undecided

At least it takes women longer to get THERE, unlike the guys who have no self control and who would chat up the babe and nail her within days angry

*Toyinrayo:

I love being loved, one can never have too much love, can one grin

*Toyinrayo:

I also love being spoilt rotten tongue whats not to like cheesy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by tope2000(f): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

U r jealous sha tongue
Most flirting r not intentional jare wink
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2008
busybein:

its only an idiot or a cheap and foolish woman that will fall for mere online flirting
No, it's not.
Atleast not all

busybein:

so also d men,in this case i will say that d men easily fall for rubbish,their weakness knows no rival

imagine people chatting on webcam,a woman can see a naked mans stuff wtout shaking,but men for realy toyin,95% of men will get a hard on immediately if they get to see a woman

nope some men lack self control

Lol, I see we're on the opposite sides of the road.
I get your point, but I still think it's not advisable for married couples to flirt online.
Real life problems dey, why add online one?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2008
0one:

I will stress his point here, It usually begins with some playful flirting until it backfires and possibly loose control grin.

Tell that to the men-folks, they need to stop flirting, don't think i can allow ma hubby to flirt though angry tongue
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

No, it's not.
Atleast not all

it is toyin,a woman wt brains should know wat she wants,and wat she has already,its only a foolish woman dat will fall for all dat thrash

*Toyinrayo:

Lol, I see we're on the opposite sides of the road.
I get your point, but I still think it's not advisable for married couples to flirt online.
Real life problems dey, why add online one?

there is nothing like real life problem,dis is wat one does and forgets about it once u r logged off d net,d husband gets d whole attention and gets to touch and do d real thing

a wise,smart,responsible,intelligent and matured woman shouldnt fall for some dude hding behind his PC

dats crazy
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

At least it takes women longer to get THERE, unlike the guys who have no self control and who would chat up the babe and nail her within days angry
Lol, lol, lol, you caught me here.

But I still say women are more emotional. If the guy wants sex, it's easy to get her laid.

Who cares, both of them should NOT flirt. period

Busy_body:

I love being loved, one can never have too much love, can one grin

I also love being spoilt rotten tongue whats not to like cheesy
trust me, too much love dey. It's creepy

lmao, who doesn't love being spoilt tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2008
How do you draw the line between harmless flirting and seriously flirting?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

Not really.  I realize that everyone differs in what's considered proper and acceptable in their relationship.

Men and women are wired differently. Whilst it can be harmless fun for us women, cos we have to fall in love or have a need tongue before we succumb, men are weak by nature in comparison and would not be able to resist the temptation with a willing and eager accomplice who is ready to knock boots with them wink
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Treetop20(m): 2:11am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

brov, they don't rather they carry on like nothing is going on to fool everyone while other things are going on outside the forum.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by busybein: 2:11am On Dec 29, 2008
H2O2:

as long as its done online,no exchage of numbers or contacts,not even YIM chat then its harmless

as long as u don't harbour unnecessary feeling s for that person its cool

just that some girls easily fall for dudes,even if its a rat that is chatting wt them they will fall,but i blive most of dis girls r those that lack attention from dudes,because if u don't,no man behind d mask on a Pc will trip u,unless its destiny
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Busybody2(f): 2:11am On Dec 29, 2008
busybein:

it is toyin,a woman wt brains should know what she wants,and what she has already,its only a foolish woman that will fall for all that thrash

Gbam cheesy

And they would have to fall out of love with their man and fall in love with the new man before anything can happen, unless the man at home is not satisfying whatever needs she has.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 2:13am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Men and women are wired differently. Whilst it can be harmless fun for us women, because we have to fall in love or have a need tongue before we succumb, men are weak by nature in comparison and would not be able to resist the temptation with a willing and eager accomplice who is ready to knock boots with them wink
That is a very clever red herring you are attempting to clinch.  But if you want to go in that direction please present some solid truths.
If you know it makes your spouse uncomfortable would you continue?
Re: Flirting,men And Women by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 29, 2008
busybein:

it is toyin,a woman wt brains should know what she wants,and what she has already,its only a foolish woman that will fall for all that thrash
"Your brain is connected to your mind, Your mind is connected to your common sense etc" lmao grin grin

Get into a woman's mind, and you're rich!!!!!!!!

Is she stupid?? Not necessarily, she's just getting what her husband can't give her somewhere else.

busybein:

[b]there is nothing like real life problem,[/b]this is what one does and forgets about it once u r logged off d net,d husband gets d whole attention and gets to touch and do d real thing

a wise,smart,responsible,intelligent and matured woman shouldnt fall for some dude hding behind his PC

that is crazy

lmao. . . .sometimes, we should take time to separate reality from online, no?
For a man who flirts with a woman, begins having feelings for her, if he logs off, she's still in his mind.

If your husband doe snot give you the attention you deserve, yet another is giving it to you, what will you do?

Am surprised you did not mention self-control. . . .maybe self control plays a role? or maybe it doesn't.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 2:15am On Dec 29, 2008
busybein:

as long as its done online,no exchage of numbers or contacts,not even YIM chat then its harmless

as long as u don't harbour unnecessary feeling s for that person its cool

just that some girls easily fall for dudes,even if its a rat that is chatting wt them they will fall,but i blive most of this girls r those that lack attention from dudes,because if u don't,no man behind d mask on a Pc will trip u,unless its destiny
here's a hypothetical situation:
How would you confirm that the hidden identity on the other end of the computer is not jacking off to your "small" affectionate words?  If you find out he's doing it would you still continue it?  Better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Flirting,men And Women by H2O2: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2008
Busy_body:

Gbam cheesy

And they would have to fall out of love with their man and fall in love with the new man before anything can happen, unless the man at home is not satisfying whatever needs she has.

Not exactly! Remember you said earlier that "a woman can never have too much love" .
And how are we so sure it's only a foolish woman that will fall for that trash. Since we as humans are imperfect beings, what makes you think you are above or immune from deceit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet A Sexy 63-year-old Grandmother With The Body Of An 18-year-old girl(Photos) / Bridal Shower...yes? / Things Guys Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.