Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (37653 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by sammily(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
There are two main types of cheating husband, (Type 1) the one that just pick up a girl, maybe in a club, have his fantasies with her, forgets her and go back to his loving wife and kids. You may ask why he does that when he loves his wife, it could be that his wife does not give him what he likes, say mouth-action. The wife may not like doing it and the husband will not want to force her out of respect, so he goes outside to get his fantasies. He has absolutely no feeling for the outside hoes, just business.

The second (Type 2) are those that actually have a relationship with the outside hoes, like the OP's story. He spends time with her, pay for her accommodation, feeding and everything she needs. This is the worse type has the hoe is now competing with the wifey for the husband. In some cases, you wouldn't blame the husband for doing such, as wifey may have turned into a pain in the neck for the husband, no man wants to come home to a nagging, troublesome wife, so he runs to the peaceful arms of an outside hoe. The home suffers in this case.

Advise to the wifey, if you suspect your husband is in type 1 and want to screw back the missing nuts in his brain, when he's alseep, wake up and start praying for him, pray for his success, his promotions, his good health, pray for God to strengthen the marriage. He will hear you and if he's normal, he will surely regret his actions and come back to his senses. If wifey go about fighting husband, she might just push husband to type 2

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Joniboi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:
All married women in the house this post is for you

Sex is holy within marriage, & there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to separation! Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in clubs and brothels, or with girlfriends. Have you ever asked yourself what those ladies have that you don't? Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties on. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties, because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modelling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' "kobokos" look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They always switch off d lights before undressing. The koboko is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it. I blame couples for not making time for sex & complaining about being tired after work. You find couple who've been sexually starved for years.

WHO SAID U CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why not drive home during lunch and have a quickie wit your husband?

Pls, it just a piece of advice; me i dont know anything oo! wink
You nailed it dear.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by blakky97(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
eyinjuege:

Sharia permits polygamy. Of course before marrying another wife you are allowed to court them. Provided you dont have intercourse.
read before you quote.
dont be a keypad happy nairalander like a trigger happy police.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Bagayouche: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmm, may God destroy all does ladies causing trauma in d homes and life of married women. May dey not get married
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Bagayouche: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
I am not chasing after any married man now o. Any lady that will chase after my future husband,let the fire from above consume her in advance! >
amen
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by obaayo2: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
I am not chasing after any married man now o. Any lady that will chase after my future husband,let the fire from above consume her in advance! >
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by obaayo2: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
observing you
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by donodion(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind all these small small girls jare! Instead of them listen to what their fellow lady nairalander ''jackpot'' posted they are here making noise! grin grin grin grin grin grin

donodion see what i mean! grin grin grin grin @Eneze1, believe it or not, MAJORITY of married men cheat not because they want to, but because their madam at home is ''fucking up''
hahaha dem body dey hot my bro.
Our elders have said it ever before their exposure to christianity or islam. No diety of women ever ask for rivals from the bottom of their heart. Therefore be wise.To have 2 or mores wives mean you must "loaded" ,well endowed and capable to run different homes. Why? cos na women and their children get d houses o.grin grin .
Place them in their respective domain,there will be less wahala...but same women under 1 roof...hypertension go finish you. grin grin grin.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by donodion(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
David4best:
Almost 70% of Edo State young girls date married men. Some will say they don't need umarried young guys until they are prepared to settle down in marriage. Their parents justify the act by thanking those married men for d money and gift those married men are giving their daughters. They are saying young guys are not spending enough money for them. There are many broke guys and unemployed/under employed graduate without a girl friend. The rate at which girls in Edo State are demanding money from guys in Benin City is alarming. At least #1000 for transport fare if they come to your house whereas d normal to and fro t-fare is not more than #200. At least #3000-#5000 for their make-up which is atleast 3 times a month. U must take the U must buy new phone for them. They will lie to u that their phone is not good. U must take them to MR. BIZ 2 to 3 times before they will accept your proposal for relationship. Some will be asking to know your monthly salary in order to know how to demand from u. Some are boasting they can never collect anything less than #1000 or #2000 from a guy. They don't care to know whether your salary is very small or big. They only break those. Principles when they are over 30yrs.

Fa fa fa Foooul! who told you its only edo babes.Even you when you first met d babe,she no fine abi babe no dey baff up before?Edo babes dey package well. No be for iro and buba. Guy u dey fall hand o.

All those young women married to oyinbo for Lekki-Ajah with "coloreds" kids"na edo dem be? or those one in rivers,PHC wey dey "slam" lebanese and german contractor na edo state?
Cool down for Jesus abegi. If you hold peppeh,its normal to spoil babes...even your own madam. Abi I LIE?
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
This one can drive a man to steal ooooo grin grin grin grin

But i think its not limted to a region lol

David4best:
Almost 70% of Edo State young girls date married men. Some will say they don't need umarried young guys until they are prepared to settle down in marriage. Their parents justify the act by thanking those married men for d money and gift those married men are giving their daughters. They are saying young guys are not spending enough money for them. There are many broke guys and unemployed/under employed graduate without a girl friend. The rate at which girls in Edo State are demanding money from guys in Benin City is alarming. At least #1000 for transport fare if they come to your house whereas d normal to and fro t-fare is not more than #200. At least #3000-#5000 for their make-up which is atleast 3 times a month. U must take the U must buy new phone for them. They will lie to u that their phone is not good. U must take them to MR. BIZ 2 to 3 times before they will accept your proposal for relationship. Some will be asking to know your monthly salary in order to know how to demand from u. Some are boasting they can never collect anything less than #1000 or #2000 from a guy. They don't care to know whether your salary is very small or big. They only break those. Principles when they are over 30yrs.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by UTEWUOJO: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
THEY WILL DO SAME 2 UR HUSBAND WHEN U FINALLY GOT MARRIED
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Coraje(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
priscaoge:
Silly excuses undecided undecided

Don't cry when ur husband runs after other women

Because what u Wish others will surely come to u undecided

So are you telling me that the wife who the husband is cheating on has sometime in her life slept with a married man b4. Let me tell u something about life: been good all the time doesn't mean that nothing bad can happen to u. You not having an affair with other people's spouse doesn't mean that others can't have with yours.
Surprisingly, you may find out that the lady in question may have the happiest of homes and a faithful husband. Such is life. It's usually unfair.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Extra9ice(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Watever u sow, u ll reap.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by ifypedro38(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Solomon Onukwu Odeku level bi this one oo ,
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by freecocoa(f): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Elipsis:
Freecocoa darling, wat's ur take on this?
Sorry, it's coming late, haven't been online.

@Topic, That's just a very stup1d girl with no idea of what she wants, talking absolute crap.

He chased you for 3 years because you were encouraging him and listen shediot, your bf left because you were already cheating with the married man, emotionally atleast, plus how dumb does one have to be to say, she makes sure he treats madam nicer than he does her? Smh, and she calls it love? I think I'm gonna be sick.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by mekybabe1: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know They Are Sometimes Not At Fault For Dating Their Husbands

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/02/single-lady-wants-married-women-to-know.html?m=1
Story for the gods! Time you will use in getting a man to settle down with, you are wasting with a married man. Don't worry, you will get married @ 55yrs. Pls say amen! Zombie
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by ezelous: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
jackpot:

Sex is holy within marriage, & there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to separation! Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in clubs and brothels, or with girlfriends. Have you ever asked yourself what those ladies have that you don't? Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties on. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties, because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modelling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' "kobokos" look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They always switch off d lights before undressing. The koboko is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it. I blame couples for not making time for sex & complaining about being tired after work. You find couple who've been sexually starved for years.

u too much joo!
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Qmab: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
read before you quote.
dont be a keypad happy nairalander like a trigger happy police. [/quote] i learnt a new word today and i kinda like it: keypad-happy.
Anyways, to my comment. For someone who came from a circle of polygamist and has never personally felt monogamy, i know first hand about this shits. So, trust me when i say it doesn't end well.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by eejo(m): 12:53am On Feb 03, 2015
jackpot:

if my wife does these i will be 200percent faithfull to her
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by redsun(m): 2:59am On Feb 03, 2015
A capable African man can afford to reach out to different women at the same time. It is a question of whether he believes and makes himself clear from the word go.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by tpiaobsession: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2015
I had a married man chase me for 3yrs, my boyfriend of 5yrs left me for no reason!

this case is spiritual.

what chased the single man will also chase the married man when he's done with you.

what all of them are doing is wasting your time since you refuse to mind your issues yourself.

lord have mercy o!
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by folash: 4:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Its very easy to cast vituperations when hiding behind the screen of your phones or what have you.
I can bet that most ladies here acting all so sanctimonious would have in one way or the other be involved in this act. Ok fine, you say you have never slept with a married man, but a married man has once credited your account, bought you one of the latest gadgets in town, and all sorts, buh you console yourself with "shebi am not sleeping with him". Buh I pray thee to tell me how the wife at home would feel when she discovers her husband is spending so much on some chic out there, when the said man is always giving her the "darling am broke" line.
Am not saying adultery is a good practise, buh how can it be curbed when everyone is suddenly acting holier than thou, so who then are the people involved; I guess some zombies from outer space. Even the Holy book said "Let him without sin be the first to cast the stone"
Most men are polygamous in nature, and we as ladies can only do just our bit, and leave the rest to God...
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by andykay(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Toks2008:
So disheartening that when i look at the rate of adulterous cases today and the rate of breakups occasioned by cases of sexual unfaithfulness especially from men, i keep asking myself if its really worth the stress for a lady to leave her marriage as a result of this.

As difficult as it may sound,we still have some men who will never see it as fun dating two or more ladies let alone sleeping with them and this could be because of strong moral principle or love for GOD but when I hear ladies say “all men are the same” I just keep mum because I believe whatever 8 out of 10 men will do then we can as well generalize.

It is absurd for a lady to have multiple sex partners,but I have also tried to rationalize various reasons why some men go out of their way to cheat on their lady for no just cause and the deductions I can draw is that they either lack discipline or maybe the lady they have in their life does not appeal to them sexually as regards physical looks, which made me really conclude that all men have the strong tendency to have more than one sex partner irrespective of their love for GOD or moral standard and it will take the grace of GOD for a man to stay with just one lady all his life no matter how seemingly perfect his lady may be..

This is why I tell ladies to wake up to the harsh reality that they have only one option left if they can’t cope with a philanderer as a man and that is to remain single because if it is true that 95 out of 100 men will cheat on their ladies regardless,then why fool yourself running from one man to another when there is no guaranty that you will get lucky to meet a faithful one In the next 10 trials.

The only thing I will never accept is for a man to cheat under the nose of his lady or with impunity because that shows total lack of regard for that lady but then whether he does it under or over her nose,it still remains what it is so ladies should face this harsh truth and be ready to take their minds off it if they are really ready to stay happy in any affair they find themselves else they will only end up been alone and p kissrobably getting passed around from one man to another all in the bid to be with a faithful man.

Just get married to a man,raise a family and dedicate your time to developing your life and that of your child(ren) and care less whether that man takes a tenth wife or sleeps around like a crazy mad dog as long as he uses a protection.
It’s a cruel,unreasonably and unjust world of men.

*Just thinking*
u say mind.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by tonquendo4u(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Story for d Gods.what u do to others will surely get bk to u
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by IamforGod: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
jemimaa01:
I don't even want to read the post...there is no excuse for dating a married man,except of cos u want to ruin your future...imagine a wife who is faithful to her hisband and does everything possible to make her husband happy,then you and the useless husband wld now be causing the woman heartbreak and misery....well God punish all the ladies chasing after married men knowingly.
even if a man marries a virgin he will still cheat
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by tpiah11: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Janetozi:
I didn't see any tangible reason to date a married man in this story.

neither do I.

the lady has other issues which she's ignoring.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Ade345(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
jackpot:

When it comes to men and extra-marital sex, it goes beyond the wife. She could be the neatest woman on the planet, she could even be prettier than miss world; she could even walk around the house for 365 days year round; but that would not make a married man to not patronise another lady.
Have u ever read from the bible that stolen waters taste sweeter, and a meal eaten on secrecy is enticing? See, its only by been close to God (having a personal and intimate relationship) that a man can be free of such a lifestyle.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by Pamelayoung: 4:55am On Sep 11, 2016
jackpot:

If you like hang ur leg 4 ceiling evry nite, d man that will cheat will still cheat. Besides women tend to cover up when they start having children to avoid the children bumping into them unclad. D things u do wen its just d 2 of u, u no longer do wen d children starts coming.
Re: Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands by agisky1975: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2016
jemimaa01:
I don't even want to read the post...there is no excuse for dating a married man,except of cos u want to ruin your future...imagine a wife who is faithful to her hisband and does everything possible to make her husband happy,then you and the useless husband wld now be causing the woman heartbreak and misery....well God punish all the ladies chasing after married men knowingly.
'Let he that think he stands take heed, lest he falls'
You've never been in her shoes before so never say you cant engage yourself in something, unless you have been through the same situation.
Nevertheless I don't support her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.