Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40724 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Wagwan sukkot, mi big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

I just saw a video about the return of the Nephilim of the Bible and of all the old civilisations. How true is this? grin

Shalom.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Shymm3x:
Wagwan sukkot, mi big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

I just saw a video about the return of the Nephilim of the Bible and of all the old civilisations. How true is this? grin

Shalom.
wagwan bruv ? everything bless ? nuff respect rasta. ermm yeahhh kinda sorta true. but i know you dont believe in these type of things grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by ratatis(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
lol bros nothing classified in what i have said. its called prophesy. can you give me a couple of examples of what i have said that you consider classified and has broken some ' ethics ' ?

I have no issues that it's prophecy, bros, & BTW, I'm not implying you've violated any ethics.
Some coincidences.
However, to give examples is to highlight & draw attention to what, in my opinion, I'm not supposed to do.
Cheers!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
ratatis:

I have no issues that it's prophecy, bros, & BTW, I'm not implying you've violated any ethics.
Some coincidences.
However, to give examples is to highlight & draw attention to what, in my opinion, I'm not supposed to do.
Cheers!
bros, i can give as many prophesies as i want. what i cant give is how i came about these prophesies. so i dont understand why you are scared. you are in nigeria right ? you think nigerian police is looking for people giving prophetic insights on nairaland ? if thats the case they would have arrested tb joshua a long time ago
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
wagwan bruv ? everything bless ? nuff respect rasta. ermm yeahhh kinda sorta true. but i know you dont believe in these type of things grin

Errthing bless, big bredrin. Rasta ah feel empty these days yano. Just trying to get back to the basics and get spiritually connected to the most high . Err, I don't discard anything cah we live in a very complex world no one can explain, apart from the realities we created for ourselves.

If all old civilisations alluded to Nephilim, and the Bible also did, who am I to dispute it? The only thing real is that we all know that the Sun created the planets, the stars, the moon, the galaxies, and everything in the solar system. However, we don't know who created the Sun and living organisms, apart from faith. May the most high guide us all on the right path.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Errthing bless, big bredrin. Rasta ah feel empty these days yano. Just trying to get back to the basics and get spiritually connected to the most high . Err, I don't discard anything cah we live in a very complex world no one can explain, apart from the realities we created for ourselves.

If all old civilisations alluded to Nephilim, and the Bible also did, who am I to dispute it? The only thing real is that we all know that the Sun created the planets, the stars, the moon, the galaxies, and everything in the solar system. However, we don't know who created the Sun and living organisms, apart from faith. May the most high guide us all on the right path.
Yeah the whole thing is too intelligently designed for it to be happenstance, you get me ?. there is something huggeeeeee out there that is bigger than us. to deny that is to be a pompous egomaniac. thats why i cant get with the atheist types. most have lots of demons in em to be atheists. all these planets and their moons going round the sun at clockwork time, asteroids and comets zipping past, exoplanets, constellations, clockwork meteor showers, etc etc but someone thinks there is no God ?? . that shytt baffles me man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
MrPresident1:

Dat one 'God abeg, dash this mumu sense', that one na stuff of legend. Too funny.

Bro, se you know say Ifa is not indigenous to Oduduwa sha? Oduduwa was thought Ifa by Agboniregun son of Orunmila when Oduduwa arrived Ile-Ife. Ifa is a method of divination amongst others that YAH hates, and also Oduduwa claimed he came from both heaven and the East.

Oduduwa is the portion of the larger Yoruba people that are aboriginal Israel, the rests are converts to Zion's ways, to the ways of Omoluabi, which is the essence of a good and just character.

Bro, there were people living in Yorubaland before Oduduwa arrived here, Oduduwa is a comparatively recent phenomenon.

Are you aware of the legend of visitors from the skies amongst many primitive people? Very advanced people who came from the skies?

There's so much lies about Yoruba history, mostly spread by Missionaries and brainwashed Africans, ashamed of their own culture, trying to fit Yoruba History into the 3 world faiths of Christianity, Islam and Hebrewism. First off, there's plenty of evidence, abundantly proving, that Yorubas, Dogons, Tapas, and Dogons, all migrated from Kemet during its beginning decline. All life started in Africa, the continental Africa, including human civilization. If there is a "Garden Of Eden", it is Africa. So the MiddleEast isn't the origin of Mankind, and is not the Holy Land, unless you're and adherent one of the 3 major world faiths, Christianity, Islam and Hebrewism. So stop trying to place Odduddua in the MiddleEast. Yoruba's originate in Africa, their language is African, their culture is very similar to most African cultures, which all Kemetic culture bear striking resemblance to traditional African cultures. The bones and stones don't lie. All the paintings on stolen Egyptian artifacts in the British Museum are of African people/Black people.

I would think most of what I've stated was well known, at least on the continent, where African tradition is strongest. Cleanse yourselves of this colonial brainwashing. You can't have no revolution, it starts in the mind first. Until we break away the chains of mental slavery we will never progress. So what Africa has skyscrapers now, you are still living in wickedness, reject Maat, universal and cosmic law. The primary cause for your lack of progress is traitors in your midst. You can't move into the future with coalitions formed with traitors. Even if you were to get rid of the blond and blue eyes ruling over you, you would still be enslaved to a lighter breed, because you're self defeating, self hating and seek to treat others better than yourselves. You put importance on other's traditions and not your own. You idolize and love their symbolism and despise your own. You allow wickedness to go unchecked because you're too cowardly, too proud, and ignorant to oppose the evil doers.

1. Never join evil, never support its lies.

2. Never sit passively and let evil flourish.

3. Stand up and be Hero/Heru/Sango.

A king does not lie.

Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
ratatis:

Pardon me, Bro for the delay. I have to read through all posts to have an idea of what is being discussed.

I think Fredted is drawing the attention of the OP to the hazards of exposing himself to all sort of people. For instance, people who will be bombarding him daily with letters seeking for readings; people who may try to use him to exploit others; people who will challenge him to prove "things" while at the same time doing everything possible to prevent him from proving, so as to discredit him & subject him to ridicule; & so on & so forth.

Admittedly, some facts touched by the OP are sensitive & border on classified info. However, according to him, he is illuminated. So, one can safely assume that he knows the "ethics" & therefore he knows what he is doing.
We should also not discount the possibility that he has a definite mission, for which he might have passed through the requisite training & preparation to handle situations that are likely to arise in the course of carrying out his mission.
At any rate, I wish him all the best.

In my considered opinion, Astrology is both a science & an art. It is a set of probabilities which, "when conditions are right" could be completely accurate. For readings to be amazingly accurate, a lot of time & effort has to be expended in considering all aspects of the situation.

Personally, I will not recommend anyone to have his Horoscope done for him by another person. In that, some people are relatively highly suggestible & many others could hardly avoid being conditioned under certain conditions ( in fact, a lot of people are being conditioned by the mass media & group consciousness daily without them being aware). When these people have their Horoscope done for them, there is the tendency that they will be living it out.

Of course, each of us has the right to choose how he or she wants to live his or her life. The most important thing is to be AWARE & be RESPONSIBLE.

Thanks bro, for the response.

I find it very intriguing when you talk about group consciousness. Could kindly throw more light on this.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by ratatis(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
bros, i can give as many prophesies as i want. what i cant give is how i came about these prophesies. so i dont understand why you are scared. you are in nigeria right ? you think nigerian police is looking for people giving prophetic insights on nairaland ? if thats the case they would have arrested tb joshua a long time ago

I'm afraid, you didn't get me right. That's not what I mean.
In any case, I'm not interested in going into detail, as I've stated earlier.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by ratatis(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I find it very intriguing when you talk about group consciousness. Could kindly throw more light on this.

It appears to me that we're derailing, bro. lipsrsealed

Hope to explain that to you elsewhere. kiss
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
Yeah the whole thing is too intelligently designed for it to be happenstance, you get me ?. there is something huggeeeeee out there that is bigger than us. to deny that is to be a pompous egomaniac. thats why i cant get with the atheist types. most have lots of demons in em to be atheists. all these planets and their moons going round the sun at clockwork time, asteroids and comets zipping past, exoplanets, constellations, clockwork meteor showers, etc etc but someone thinks there is no God ?? . that shytt baffles me man.

Obviously, there's a supreme being controlling the universe. You just can't deny that. grin

Anyway, what do you think about five percenters who believe that black men are the gods of the earth, and the black woman is the mother of creation, while there's a supreme being that controls the universe?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by tpiadotcom: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

self explanatory.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
ratatis:

It appears to me that we're derailing, bro. lipsrsealed

Hope to explain that to you elsewhere. kiss

Ratatis my main man, I find that kiss smiley very disturbing grin

Lol.

Email then.

Cheers.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
@ Sukkot

So how do you explain several of your 'predictions' that don't come to pass?

Like the time you said something about a Super Bowl disaster, for example.

And I can't quite recall if you were the one who said GEJ was going to pull some last-minute stunt, to retain power - after he had already conceded defeat.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
You rule with ur head n not ur body! Fool!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shymm3x:

Obviously, there's a supreme being controlling the universe. You just can't deny that. grin

Anyway, what do you think about five percenters who believe that black men are the gods of the earth, and the black woman is the mother of creation, while there's a supreme being that controls the universe?
lol those five percenters are tripping. god means power. god is a transient entity. no one retains power forever except GOD. as for god ? it moves from empire to empire. the current gods of the earth is the caucasian. they have the power. thats what god means. the five percenters are deluded. the black man is no god at this present dispensation. the white man is god. grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
@ Sukkot

So how do you explain several of your 'predictions' that don't come to pass?

Like the time you said something about a Super Bowl disaster, for example.

And I can't quite recall if you were the one who said GEJ was going to pull some last-minute stunt, to retain power - after he had already conceded defeat.
dont know what you are talking about with regards to the bolded. it wasnt me. as for the superbowl ? i am not God. i am however ' trying ' to sync with God. so i will never be perfect all the time. take that for what it is worth.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
lol those five percenters are tripping. god means power. god is a transient entity. no one retains power forever except GOD. as for god ? it moves from empire to empire. the current gods of the earth is the caucasian. they have the power. thats what god means. the five percenters are deluded. the black man is no god at this present dispensation. the white man is god. grin

Lol. Big bredrin, you don't understand the supreme mathematics of the five percent nation according to Clarence 13x. Let me break it down for you:

Knowledge (know-the-ledge) = power...and in as much as the white man dominates this civilisation cos it's his, the supreme knowledge of the earth belongs to the black man. And the black man decoded the planet earth before the arrival of the white man, hence despite the white man's science and plagiarism of what the ancient black man built, he still hasn't fully grasp that knowledge and the relationship between mankind and the universe.

So, according to five percent nation: the 5% are the poor righteous teachers and the civilised ones with the knowledge. While 85% are the savages, and the remaining 10% are those mis-educating the savages (the 10% should be white folks lol).
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Big bredrin, you don't understand the supreme mathematics of the five percent nation according to Clarence 13x. Let me break it down for you:

Knowledge (know-the-ledge) = power...and in as much as the white man dominates this civilisation cos it's his, the supreme knowledge of the earth belongs to the black man. And the black man decoded the planet earth before the arrival of the white man, hence despite the white man's science and plagiarism of what the ancient black man built, he still hasn't fully grasp that knowledge and the relationship between mankind and the universe.

So, according to five percent nation: the 5% are the poor righteous teachers and the civilised ones with the knowledge. While 85% are the savages, and the remaining 10% are those mis-educating the savages (the 10% should be white folks lol).
i get all that but technically we are all black. so when civilization was started , every race upon the face of the earth was black. including the white man. so the white man is part of the early great civilizations only at that point in time his skin was still black. so you can see how flawed the premise of these black revolutionary 5 percenters are. they make it sound like the white man was grafted and created in a laboratory, which some of them hold onto that theory about yacub the big head scientist creating the white man in the lab. but its all nonsense. the white man came from the black man. so he was part of the great civilizations we had. but if we get down to the pure meaning of the word ' god ' it means ' power '. just like GOD means power. who is the god of this earth right now ? the white man. its like the word lord. it means authority. who is the lord of the earth ? the white man. people need to start getting into the etymology of words wink

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
i get all that but technically we are all black. so when civilization was started , every race upon the face of the earth was black. including the white man. so the white man is part of the early great civilizations only at that point in time his skin was still black. so you can see how flawed the premise of these black revolutionary 5 percenters are. they make it sound like the white man was grafted and created in a laboratory, which some of them hold onto that theory about yacub the big head scientist creating the white man in the lab. but its all nonsense. the white man came from the black man. so he was part of the great civilizations we had. but if we get down to the pure meaning of the word ' god ' it means ' power '. just like GOD means power. who is the god of this earth right now ? the white man. its like the word lord. it means authority. who is the lord of the earth ? the white man. people need to start getting into the etymology of words wink

Err, I don't think the hypothesis/theory that we're all one people is conclusive yet. All kinds of theories have emerged in recent years that suggest that white folks (Indo-Europeans) probably originated from Euroasia at a later. And the ice age theory also looks somewhat flawed when you consider the fact that the Eskimos have been in Siberia/Arctic now for millennia, yet they're still black. grin

I remember one time I must have gone to do blood test and my GP rang about an emergency meeting when the test results came out about some kidney/bladder issues cos they thought I was white. Brev, I was scared. But when I got there, he just started laughing and said there's no problem and those who did the test didn't know I was black, and black people naturally have bigger kidneys/bladder than white folks due to creatine secretion. You know I live in a white neighbourhood. Now do the maths - and add melanin to the equation and other miscellaneous ways in which we're different from white folks. grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err, I don't think the hypothesis/theory that we're all one people is conclusive yet. All kinds of theories have emerged in recent years that suggest that white folks (Indo-Europeans) probably originated from Euroasia at a later. And the ice age theory also looks somewhat flawed when you consider the fact that the Eskimos have been in Siberia/Arctic now for millennia, yet they're still black. grin

I remember one time I must have gone to do blood test and my GP rang about an emergency meeting when the test results came out about some kidney/bladder issues cos they thought I was white. Brev, I was scared. But when I got there, he just started laughing and said there's no problem and those who did the test didn't know I was black, and black people naturally have bigger kidneys/bladder than white folks due to creatine secretion. You know I live in a white neighbourhood. Now do the maths - and add melanin to the equation and other miscellaneous ways in which we're different from white folks. grin
hehe i hear all that bruv but there really was a time when everyone on earth was brown skin. not even eskimos existed. all humanity was based around the fertile crescent of north east africa and asia and some parts of europe. all brown skin. lots of things happened that brought about the changes. some celestial, some adaptive, some evolutionary-adaptation, environmental, dietary, mutation. all kinds of stuff. grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Shymm3x: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
hehe i hear all that bruv but there really was a time when everyone on earth was brown skin. not even eskimos existed. all humanity was based around the fertile crescent of north east africa and asia and some parts of europe. all brown skin. lots of things happened that brought about the changes. some celestial, some adaptive, some evolutionary-adaptation, environmental, dietary, mutation. all kinds of stuff. grin

Lol. I'm leaning towards mutation.

However, what about the theory by a lot of old civilisations that the Nephilim must have created other races of people? grin I believe the Sumerians wrote extensively about that. grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by HFOG(f): 4:39am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
Even demons believe there is God and they tremble unfortunately they thrive in deceiving man. Men professing to be wise have become fools. Good to know your quest for knowledge and power hasn't taken you outside the sphere of wisdom. Only fools say there is no God. You made reference to 'sync-ing' with God? I think you know the way only you might be to proud to accept and follow it.
Cc Ifeness

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2015
HFOG:

Even demons believe there is God and they tremble unfortunately they thrive in deceiving man. Men professing to be wise have become fools. Good to know your quest for knowledge and power hasn't taken you outside the sphere of wisdom. Only fools say there is no God. You made reference to 'sync-ing' with God? I think you know the way only you might be to proud to accept and follow it.
lol you must not have been following me. i quote bible verses all the time. i am heavy into the bible cheesy
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I'm leaning towards mutation.

However, what about the theory by a lot of old civilisations that the Nephilim must have created other races of people? grin I believe the Sumerians wrote extensively about that. grin
well you do know that the ' nephilim ' theory is just mythology. if you read the part in the bible where people refer to 'nephilims ', it actually just means great men. the bible refers to great men as giants. they were not physical giants. they were intellectual giants. but they were still humans. celestial humans. and they did not have the ability to create other humans. all that is mythology. only God can create humans. and you have to understand that ancient civilizations literature should not be taken literally. ancient civilizations were heavy into symbolism and metaphors and allegory as you can tell from ancient sumerian and egyptian and babylonian artifacts , ruins and texts. so whatever the sumerians wrote about, i have no doubt it is symbolic speech.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by HFOG(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
lol you must not have been following me. i quote bible verses all the time. i am heavy into the bible cheesy
Why am I finding it hard to believe you? Quoting is different from believing, you know?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
HFOG:

Why am I finding it hard to believe you? Quoting is different from believing, you know?
oh I believe in the bible. lol. grin
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Looks like you might be right in your predictions about race war in the U.S. Well its building up, that's for sure.

Check out this story, just in.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/sen-clementa-pinckney-killed-at-his-church-in-mass-shooting/ar-AAbLoDG?ocid=answw11

This may also be a related story, a white lady pretending to be black, now forced to resign from a NAACP leadership position. But the NAACP is ran by a group of Uncle Tom Blacks who are in White/Greek societies.

Check this one out: http://www.blogher.com/rachel-dolezal-used-her-white-privilege-get-what-she-wanted-black-woman?crumb=25
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Craigston: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
HFOG:

In the multitude of words...
Your faith isn't in the writings of man, but in the words of Jesus.
If angels teach otherwise, let them be accursed; if any man teach otherwise, let him be accursed.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
sukkot:

The White man is not god. When Alexander arrived in Egypt, after conquest of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt remained free and ruled over by Black/Nubians, He asked the Priest there to make a sculpture of his likeness. The priests refused Alexander's requests, on the grounds that he was not a god but a mere conqueror, a ruthless barbarian who slaughtered and killed, thus not worthy of being casted in sculpture. The understanding of this is that Gods are human beings, who made huge impact on human life and evolution, they were morally just and spiritually evolved. Thus is why the Elders defied Alaafin Sango upon his death. You can't be a god and be cruel, evil and unjust.

If you think the White man is god because he is your idol. Being that most Africans who practice Christianity and Islam, which was forced upon their ancestors, they now give their metaphysical energy to European deities when they pray, thus empowering the European metaphysical ideas of the world. Very little people are aware of the power that each and every one of them possess. When you pray you give your power to what you pray to and energetically feed that object or spirit. This is why the White man was so smart to force his religion upon others everywhere he went. This is not by mistake or just done just to be brutal but the Whiteman knows a little something about metaphysical laws. He also understands group rituals and have collective ashe can be focused into a powerful form. This is primarily the reason I tell Africans to return to their traditions and own deities of worship.

The 5% are just some knuckleheads who took literally the mumble jumble teachings of Elijah Muhammad given to him by the Otto Empire agent Master Fard Muhammad. The Otto Empire is the Eastern political center of the Roman Empire, which created Islam, Christianity and Scottish Rite Freemasonry, they needed a movement amongst the lost and cultureless African Americans, this is why the Nation Of Islam flag strikingly resembles the flag of Turkey. You are hearing this from me first but I got this information from Dr. York, who I'm not a follower of him, but he was very brilliant in establishing a research team, which uncovered some well hidden facts.

But the 5% Nation is taken literally from the Supreme Wisdom given by Master Fard Muhammad to Elijah Muhammad. There is a 5%, 10%, and an 85%, which the Black Nation is divided into these fractions spiritually. Literally when are in a spiritual war, which started in Africa thousands of years ago, when a Black man became evil and turned against the Black Nation. This is similar to what the Kemets called the story of Osiris/Asar/Obatala who was King but betrayed by his brother Set/another Blackman, who wanted to be king. So Set/Evil Blackman along with some other evil Blackmen and women betrays Osiris, kills him and Set assumes the throne. ISIS/Aset/Yemaya reassembles the body of Osiris and with a wooden phallus impregnates herself and gives birth to Horus/Heru/Sango. Thus Heru sets out to avenge his father and reclaim the throne. Thousands of years of wars ensues, a terrible war; IFA calls this war, "Ejigobe v.s Olfun. Eventually Heru defeats Set with the Sun disk aka heat, fire, etc. The world of Set is destroyed by fire.

The IChing explains it like this, all over the world inferior men suppress superior men. That means morally inferior men and women dominate the world and keep the world unevolved spiritually never reaching the great state or perfect world, world of light, experienced by our remote ancestors. This can be explained in that morality and intelligence are the same thing. Meaning that which I do to you, I ultimately do to myself, so it is ignorant to offend you knowing this offense will eventually reach back to me. The modern human race is stuck in a cycle of death, confusion and ignorance because they have strayed from Maat. The Whiteman is the weakest of the human tribes, he rules it because the Black tribes fight each other, Mobutus in the world kill the Lumumba's. Weak African leaders rule the nations why the strong ones are oppressed, jailed or killed. The same thing goes in Diaspora, where all the strong Africans who tried to liberate us and take us to a higher level where envied, opposed and killed by weaker ones. The Whiteman is smart, he knows his nature is weak morally, that a curse is upon his tribe for the sins of his Black ancestors long ago, so the Whiteman unites with the evil and sociopathic Blackmen, who are inferior, to assist him in ruling the world. The inferior, sociopathic Blackmen and women use the weak and aggressive White tribe to kill their counterpart the superior Blackmen and women. This is what is happening but whether you understand is another thing. Love, Sango.

The Rise of Sango.
https://www.nairaland.com/2389040/sango-alaafin-africa-king-kings#34901971
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by SirShymexx: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
KingSango:

The 5% are just some knuckleheads who took literally the mumble jumble teachings of Elijah Muhammad given to him by the Otto Empire agent Master Fard Muhammad.

Lmao.

Five percent nation has nothing to do with both Elijah Muhammad and Fard Muhammad. Heck, the doctrines of both NOI (the offspring of Elijah and Fard Muhammad) and five percent nation are completely different.

Clarence 13X, the founder of five percent nation, was a student of Malcolm X and he never agreed with NOI. Peep the difference.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by HFOG(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
sukkot:
oh I believe in the bible. lol. grin
All or some of it. Do you believe in Jesus too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.