Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (40883 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Saintee2009:
@BITSWORKS I've been a silent reader ever since i discovered your threads. its very rare to see someone this magnanimous cos am sure it isn't a child's play keeping people updated on this thread after a very long tiring day on site. I must say you've motivated and encouraged a young civil engineer like me. I would love to be a part of your team if given the opportunity. Thanks and God bless you abundantly!

PS; Did i mention i read your threads simultaneously when am chanced? I've learnt one or two things. God Bless you once again.

Thank you for the good words, its great to know we are touching lives as we go along lifes journey. I got your mail and will respond to you ASAP.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Saintee2009(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I patiently await your reply sir. All the best sir.
BITSWORKS:

Thank you for the good words, its great to know we are touching lives as we go along lifes journey. I got your mail and will respond to you ASAP.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by adewaleID: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
@BITWORKS I am a fan. How can we hook up?. we can do great things together.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
adewaleID:
@BITWORKS I am a fan. How can we hook up?. we can do great things together.

I am open to new opportunities, you can reach me via
1. email - seyisodiya@gmail.com
2. whatsapp, BBM or telephone (to be provided via mail)

I will be looking forward to hearing from you. BR

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Project nearing completion and handing over. Interlocking stone concluded and we are putting the final touches to the painting and other remedial works.

Client requested we add an additional 3 coaches to the rear perimeter wall. Tiling of the external water taps.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2016
BITSWORKS:
Project nearing completion and handing over.
Interlocking stone concluded and we are putting the final touches to the painting and other remedial works.
Client requested we add an additional 3 coaches to the rear perimeter wall. Tiling of the external water taps.

Very well done, Mr. Bitworks. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice boss. Well done. But

You never show me wetin I wan see....the bathroom!!!!! cheesy grin smiley

Let's see, let's see smiley
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Project completion finally, mail was sent by my principals yesterday Sunday 28th of February appreciating the work done and well its been quite an interesting journey for all of us.

I will post more completion pictures tomorrow. Thank you all for being a part of the construction of this house, the questions, the compliments and learning from ourselves.

GRACIAS - Bitsworks Team

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by sgtkole: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Fantastic job... you really put effort into this project.

please drop your email... i have a similar project you might be interested in.

Keep it up
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2016
sgtkole:
Fantastic job... you really put effort into this project.

please drop your email... i have a similar project you might be interested in.

Keep it up

Thank you for the compliments and good words, we strive to excel at what we know how to do best.

You can reach me on seyisodiya@gmail.com and whatsapp - 08188569130, I look to working with you on your project.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by brag3: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
You have done very well.
Where in Surulere is this project?
I will love to visit it and get to meet you first hand

BITSWORKS:
Project nearing completion and handing over. Interlocking stone concluded and we are putting the final touches to the painting and other remedial works.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Thank you for the compliments and good words, we strive to excel at what we know how to do best.

You can reach me on seyisodiya@gmail.com and whatsapp - 08188569130, I look to working with you on your project.

Weldone baba.... thats how is been done. more to come your way surely.. wish more success
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
BITSWORKS:
Projection completion finally, mail was sent by my principals yesterday Sunday 28th of February appreciating the work done and well its been quite an interesting journey for all of us.
I will post more completion pictures tomorrow. Thank you all for being a part of the construction of this house, the questions, the compliments and learning from ourselves.
GRACIAS - Bitsworks Team

Very good work, my Boss.
May be one day you will be giving me a completion keys like this one. Allah dey.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by brag3: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Amen oo.

this guy's work looks very good.

Hope he remains the same sha as money changes our brothers and sisters grin

mufutau55:

Very good work, my Boss.
May be one day you will be giving me a completion keys like this one. Allah dey.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by smiley001(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good job sir and Weldone.
This is what I call from start to finish. February 1, 2015 to February 28, 2016, this is very very good.
More project to come your Team's way IJN, Amen.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
brag3:
You have done very well.
Where in Surulere is this project?
I will love to visit it and get to meet you first hand

Project is located on Anjorin street off Cole street off Ogunlana drive Surulere, will look forward to meeting you.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
mufutau55:

Very good work, my Boss.

Hajji M.

Hajj M, the ball is in your court oh. Am ever ready to do your bidding and work with you. Thank you sir for the whole nine yard.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
twinskenny:

Weldone baba.... thats how is been done. more to come your way surely.. wish more success

@twinskenny, thank you sir for the words of encouragement. One LOVE!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
brag3:
Amen oo.

this guy's work looks very good.

Hope he remains the same sha as money changes our brothers and sisters grin

@brag3, I live with this always at the back of my mind, its more like my work mantra

"Owo ma tan, Ola ma tan...Eyan lo maku" meaning the money will come and go, the wealth will come and go, what we are left with is our INTEGRITY!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
smiley001:
Good job sir and Weldone.

This is what I call from start to finish.
February 1, 2015 to February 28, 2016, this is very very good.

More project to come your Team's way IJN, Amen.

@Tunji, you owe me a truck of 20tons granite...lols. Thanks for your nice word always.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by slimtik(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Very Very Good job Oga Bitsworks. To say I'm impressed would be putting it mildly. I've read this thread from start to finish since I saw it. Can u enlighten this forum on the constraints u encountered on this project? What happened that the project timeline doubled? Did u keep to ur estimated budget or were there some changes to the budget? I personally would like to see a cost breakdown of the entire project. Can u handle projects outside Lagos? Would like to chat up with you on the possibility of handling a similar project in Port Harcourt. U can send me ur number so we can chat on whatsapp. Send number to greatoutdoorsaestheticsltd@yahoo.com
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
slimtik:
Very Very Good job Oga Bitsworks. To say I'm impressed would be putting it mildly. I've read this thread from start to finish since I saw it. Can u enlighten this forum on the constraints u encountered on this project? What happened that the project timeline doubled? Did u keep to ur estimated budget or were there some changes to the budget? I personally would like to see a cost breakdown of the entire project. Can u handle projects outside Lagos? Would like to chat up with you on the possibility of handling a similar project in Port Harcourt. U can send me ur number so we can chat on whatsapp. Send number to greatoutdoorsaestheticsltd@yahoo.com

Thank you sir for the kind words and taking your time to go through our post from start to finish.

We didn't really face much constraints in terms of finances as the building carcass was delivered in 6 months but the finishing took time as we and the client delibrated a lot on the finishing materials and decision making took more time. We constructed within the projected cost and one of the unit is sold already, we just have 2 units left.

Yes we can handle your projects anywhere in Nigeria (apart from Boko boys place) and we will look forward to working with you on your project in PH. Check your mail sir, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Hajj M, the ball is in your court oh. Am ever ready to do your bidding and work with you. Thank you sir for the whole nine yard.

It will be possible in God's name. Nothing is impossible.
I have got plenty land that I am praying to God to help me develop for children/grand-children before I depart...

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
More finishing pictures like I promised. Fortunately for the client, 2 units have been purchased so we are just left with 1 unit still on the market.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by brag3: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2016
This is very lovely.
Do you mind sharing the cost of this nice work?

BITSWORKS:
More finishing pictures like I promised. Fortunately for the client, 2 units have been purchased so we are just left with 1 unit still on the market.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
brag3:
This is very lovely.
Do you mind sharing the cost of this nice work?

@brag3, kindly provide me with your email sir and I will send this to you with permission from my client. Thanks.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by babalose: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
i won't mind having a breakdown of the cost of this project. My email address is babalosetemi1@yahoo.com
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:30am On May 06, 2016
This is to announce that all the units (3nos) have been sold off within 2 months of project completion and nothing brings fulfilment to a builder than ensuring your client gets paid at the end of the job.

@babalose, kindly check your mail.

2 Likes

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by michtob(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2016
Lovely.. ..Weldone sir
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Well done
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Ceegee0497: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Isn't it important to use dpms for the decking of the first floor ?
Something like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.