Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (40880 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Roof work has been completed now with the application of the flashband at the edge of the wall. The coping on the roof slab block wall has also been casted.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by PeoplesArmy: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
BITSWORKS:
Roof work has been completed now with the application of the flashband at the edge of the wall. The coping on the roof slab block wall has also been casted.

From the view you posted, it doesn't look too neat....either the workmen or the material which is new to me. I think more attention should be paid to the little details that signposts a developers signature.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@kopell, thanks for the compliments.

The roof cladding material is Onduvilla, its light weight, reflects heat and noise proof. Its made from bitumen and fibre and does not degrade or change colour. It cost between N2600 - N2800 per square metre, 3.23 sheets make a square metre.
This is nice.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by erico2k2(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
grin
They now know where the sun don't shine lol
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
We have commenced the fixing of the casement windows.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Scaffold has been erected and the front facade plastering has been completed. Windows on the first and second floor has also been fixed for one unit.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
We are fixing the doors for the main entrances and toilets.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
POP works has also started on the ceiling with cornices for now, we are leaving the wall screeding until all plastering/bricklayer work is concluded.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
More POP ceiling and cornices pictures.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by dayomide70(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Weldone!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2015
on POP well done .
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
More POP works pictures.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its been a while I updated the thread, busy busy though I have been noting down all the recent work stages.

We are currently on tiling, POP and we have started the external perimeter fence demolition/erection.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Floor and wall tiling for all living space and toilets has been completed, skirting has also been completed. Dressing of the toilet wall tiles in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
POP ceiling works completed, about to start the POP wall screeding.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Great work so far sir bitsworks...
We looking forward to work with you tho..on everything plumbing and sanitary wares.
Feel free to go through our thread..
sales.sweethomebathroom@gmail.com
#bless
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by babaeko1: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice work bro

How much did those security doors cost, which make Is it ?
For the windows, are they the built in ones with the windows ?
Can one use 12 mm rebars to do burglary ?
Which one is better, burglary you can see or the one built into the casement windows ?
Is it possible to have burglary recess into block work with the windows ?
Hoe many bags of cement were used to plaster this house ?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
@babaeko1, the burglar bar are built-in with the pickets in the window profile and we used 12mm gauge bar. Its a matter of personal choice and aesthetic on the way you want it and yes you can recess it into the block work of the window. For the bags of cement, i will have to check with the store manager for that figure but i will project it at between 90-120 bags 9 (internal and external plastering).

For the security doors, kindly send me an email.

@endiasami, kindly send me a price list of your bathroom finishing and accessories. I need costing for shower cubicle with accessories, WC and wash-hand basins and water heater(10/15 liter).
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@babaeko1, the burglar bar are built-in with the pickets in the window profile and we used 12mm gauge bar. Its a matter of personal choice and aesthetic on the way you want it and yes you can recess it into the block work of the window. For the bags of cement, i will have to check with the store manager for that figure but i will project it at between 90-120 bags 9 (internal and external plastering).

For the security doors, kindly send me an email.

@endiasami, kindly send me a price list of your bathroom finishing and accessories. I need costing for shower cubicle with accessories, WC and wash-hand basins and water heater(10/15 liter).
Done boss
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Staircase tiling currently ongoing, all the living spaces/bathrooms tiling and skiritngs have been concluded.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by skimmer01(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Well done . Please can you send me their phone number or contact address to this number 08065165002 or steveiheanyi@yahoo.com. Thanks
BITSWORKS:

The roof cladding material is Onduvilla, its light weight, reflects heat and noise proof. Its made from bitumen and fibre and does not degrade or change colour. It cost between N2600 - N2800 per square metre, 3.23 sheets make a square metre.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by skimmer01(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2015
BITSWORKS:

please do you mind sharing the contact of the sheet dealer here
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by deidei: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please send me the 3D pics to iwe67@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by erico2k2(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
BITSWORKS:
POP works has also started on the ceiling with cornices for now, we are leaving the wall screeding until all plastering/bricklayer work is concluded.
whats those in Pic 2 called?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
@skimmer01, I will send the contact details to you ASAP.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by skimmer01(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Thanks bro
BITSWORKS:
@skimmer01, I will send the contact details to you ASAP.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Much work has been done on site, updating here now is an herculean task with all the deliverables.

The gate house is almost complete, we have casted the columns and lintel and the roof work will commence soon.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
baba weldone oo.. been a while. good job here
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
The facade tiling is also ongoing.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
BITSWORKS:
POP ceiling works completed, about to start the POP wall screeding.

Hello Engr,

can u give us something to do on this project?

dstv distribution?

cctv?

thanks
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
External facade tiling concluded today. We are set for the external painting works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.