Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Does He Only Text? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does He Only Text? (8074 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does He Only Text? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:27am On Dec 30, 2008
@poster

Is it taboo if you call him
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by sangreal: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2008
i ba oh she nor they call am as he be say na only him they text wetin she they even they contribute for the relationship
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2008
He's at the very least communicating. If you want to talk to him so bad, you call him and don't wait on him.
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by Jadeen: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Responses appreciated.
Looks like quite a few people have the impression that i don't call him. I actually do, sometimes immediately after he texts just to show him i prefer voice conversations.
And guess what he does the next time? he texts!
Don't think i can keep that up (i'm not even dating him yet!)
Let me correct that i don't have a problem with text messages, so long as we talk often on the phone as well.
It just all seems wierd to me, really,
I think i'll ask him,
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by MoneyRule(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2008
Life is in stages,you are in the texting stage,be patient, cut the guy some slack with time you will graduate to the calling stage?
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
be happy. some people dont even have textmates.
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by fireangels(f): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
can u tell us d kindaa text messages he sends undecided undecided undecided undecided

and also is he using a glo line
becos i know dat glo gives a lotta freesms grin
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by chyk91(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2008
give him more time and let him know you appreciate him calling you more often.
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2009
JADEEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT UR U R COMPLAINING ABOUT THERE R PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WHAT U R GETTING AND WISH TO GOD THAT THEY COULD GET SOMEONE LIKE THAT.SOME TIMES I WONDER WHAT U WOMEN REALLY WANT undecided
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by nalijah07(f): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
he is texting because he does not want the actual phone call to show up on his bill. If you are just starting off with him, he is probably in the stages of leaving an old relationship and does not want the other woman to find out. Text's dont show detailed information like calling does.
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by posakosa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
Nothing wrong with texts. If he texts you, then call him. People express thier love differently.

One size doesn't fit all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by Uby40(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
the bottom line is dat he drives home his point. i think i'd rather prefare a partner that loves the sms thing,than sm1 who's so into calls, speaking as a busy minded dude here
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by irenereky: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
We all are different i mean we can't relly tell if d guy is shy or otherwise, my advice is get him seated and discuss the issue.
Re: Why Does He Only Text? by whitesturd(f): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2009
he mite be too shy to call or express his feelings.there are guys like that sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.