Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (48052 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
netizenbuzz:
Sorry op but you thinking I don't respect you cos I'm asking you questions is just stupid. Why don't you try answering the questions in such a way that I'd be forced to respect you even more. Stop being defensive.
And except the cooking is just for myself, then I'd wash the plates. If not, you got do the dishes boy. You ain't puy no wedding band on ma finger. It's called division of labour grin
Lastly, when will you NL guys get a job? Do your lives revolve around women? It's always women this or women that. Pls I don't know about others but it sort of makes you sound immature. Same way I get turned off by ladies that are all about men. Please focus on things that matter. At the end of the day, someone will eventually marry that lady that doesn't fit into your taste. So why the headache?

Sorry...undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

I never typed "they are my words" did I?
Was just trying to. . .never mind!
Ehen! she wan show oh!
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinoble, I sight you wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks hun...how's your day going? cheesy
worst. boring and dry
that's how my mumu ex said we should go and tidy prack in my parents room and I was like WTF! and she was like, 'seriously?!! can't you be romantic? let's do something different in another location 'I was like, 'then let's go to Musa's room(the security man's room'...
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

worst. boring and dry

You didn't go out? smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that's how my mumu ex said we should go and tidy prack in my parents room and I was like WTF! and she was like, 'seriously?!! can't you be romantic? let's do something different in another location 'I was like, 'then let's go to Musa's room(the security man's room'...

LMAO.... funny cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

You didn't go out? smiley
u don't understand cry

alberto2k and zick understand better cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by alujonjonkijon: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
d most annoying is pesering you with call after the first sex.monitoring u all over the place with unceasing phone calls"where are u now" every minute.i jus told one not to kill me with calls o.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Chinoble(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:
Chinoble, I sight you wink
lol.......always sighting me.

Hello......happy new month!
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

u don't understand cry

alberto2k and zick understand better cheesy

OK smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinoble:

Same to you dear, happy new month too.

Why won't I sight you in the crowd? cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
alujonjonkijon:
d most annoying is pesering you with call after the first sex.monitoring u all over the place with unceasing phone calls"where are u now" every minute.i jus told one not to kill me with calls o.

Lol... Why the calls? if I may ask?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Largernonso(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
IM IN DIRE NEED OF A SERIOUS R.SHIP . (16 - 24 yrs)
iM on lagos streets since mornn in search of greener pastures.
im bk t d house. no one t tok to. no one t share my feelings wt. no one t tell me:kip on trying,it shall b well.
i need a conservative,self reliable and is ok with what she has.

I READ CIVIL ENGR AND AV SERVED.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinoble:

How's your evening rolling?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Chinoble(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Same to you dear, happy new month too.

Why won't I sight you in the crowd? cheesy
lol.....well, i dnt really blame you. It's not ur fault.
The thing is jus dat i'm fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Clearly visible to the blind, not to talk of you that have a very clear super sighting eyes.

Btw, hope u r doing great?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
op mite be wrong 4 girls whose age isn't on deir side.i mean a girl over 28 still demostratin dose features, guese she is gonna marry herself

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by eddyspice(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
@ op a good number of the points are true. Because I have had first hand experience of some of them. And this happens especially when she has other guys then they turn liars even to themselves.A good number of them are confused christians as they claim to be maybe its because of their previous experience or just been greedy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Chinoble(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

How's your evening rolling?
cool.......jus got back frm schl.
Trying to get a little rest and also reformat my brain(plenty acid and base inside).
You?

And before i forget, you are derailing ur own thread OP......i no follow o
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by festusfeezy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue

u sound as if u re guilty of those habits. Read d title again before comm. ''Some girls''
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by ABEngine(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin
One can have limits to what he can tolerate while praying the messiah intervenes ASAP. I don't know what my colleagues in the health sector will call this type of phobia but I NO DEY USE MY CONVENIENCE PLAY, NEVER! You can imagine playing candy crush and easing off and there comes this foully interrupting smell from soaked ibanti... Mtchwwww I go just vex........

Wash am ! grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinoble:

lol.....well, i dnt really blame you. It's not ur fault.
The thing is jus dat i'm fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Clearly visible to the blind, not to talk of you that have a very clear super sighting eyes.

Btw, hope u r doing great?

I am...thanks.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinoble:

cool.......jus got back frm schl.
Trying to get a little rest and also reformat my brain(plenty acid and base inside).
You?

And before i forget, you are derailing ur own thread OP......i no follow o

cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
festusfeezy:

u sound as if u re guilty of those habits. Read d title again before comm. ''Some girls''

Do you need a native doctor to tell you that? smiley NL girls...undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

As stated...
grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by tomas97(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
My story.
I met this fine lady working at one of mtn's offices in ikj.Of course I like her beauty but not really something of extraordinary. A day after I visited the mtn office where she works,I promised to keep in touch.But when I SMS her,she didn't reply.
The 2nd day,I visited the office where she works,not because of her but to fix one of the gadgets I bought in this office.
I didn't say anything to her concerning the new amour.After I left,she called me and asked we meet.By this time I was already in bad traffic along Allen avenue so I couldn't turn back to see her.
But later in the evening,I went to see her near where she lives.We had a good conversation and I let her know my intentions with her.
Honestly,I am looking for a Nigerian lady to marry after long years of living abroad.Anyway,we parted that evening which was like our first date.Because I live far away from her and because of the lagos traffic,it took me up to 2 hours to get home in which she kept calling and checking if I was already at my home.I got home around midnight.That night that I went to see her,she mentioned something like "I will buy her a new data plan from mtn where she works".I thought it was a joke.
But the second day she called me and asked if I'd be coming. to her office to purchase a new data plan fror her.I was like WTF she actually meant it.I just shook my head and think,look at a matured lady in her 30s asking a man she just met in less than 48 hours for a data plan while she works and earn up to 40k per month.
I understand the money might be small but I know there are many other beautiful ladies that earn much less and will never go so low and ask a man they just met in 2 days for a useless data plan.smh and sad..
Eventhough I have no problem spending on her or buying her what she needs.How van I be so sure that she is not one of those one chance lady.
I wish she could read my story here.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by zyzxx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
nunamyeong:

Bro av experienced dis too, I let her out of my life, forgot abt her, she wan turn me to her bank, she no get respect for me , I go ask am question she go ask me y suppose ask dat question, I hope it not all ladies dat are like dis sha.
lolz not all
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
grin

Abi na...smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by iknowhenry(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

? smiley
True yarn cool
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Abi na...smiley
. Lol. watsup wd yo ?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
tomas97:
My story.
I met this fine lady working at one of mtn's offices in ikj.Of course I like her beauty but not really something of extraordinary. A day after I visited the mtn office where she works,I promised to keep in touch.But when I SMS her,she didn't reply.
The 2nd day,I visited the office where she works,not because of her but to fix one of the gadgets I bought in this office.
I didn't say anything to her concerning the new amour.After I left,she called me and asked we meet.By this time I was already in bad traffic along Allen avenue so I couldn't turn back to see her.
But later in the evening,I went to see her near where she lives.We had a good conversation and I let her know my intentions with her.
Honestly,I am looking for a Nigerian lady to marry after long years of living abroad.Anyway,we parted that evening which was like our first date.Because I live far away from her and because of the lagos traffic,it took me up to 2 hours to get home in which she kept calling and checking if I was already at my home.I got home around midnight.That night that I went to see her,she mentioned something like "I will buy her a new data plan from mtn where she works".I thought it was a joke.
But the second day she called me and asked if I'd be coming. to her office to purchase a new data plan fror her.I was like WTF she actually meant it.I just shook my head and think,look at a matured lady in her 30s asking a man she just met in less than 48 hours for a data plan while she works and earn up to 40k per month.
I understand the money might be small but I know there are many other beautiful ladies that earn much less and will never go so low and ask a man they just met in 2 days for a useless data plan.smh and sad..
Eventhough I have no problem spending on her or buying her what she needs.How van I be so sure that she is not one of those one chance lady.
I wish she could read my story here.

What a pity! I feel your pain.... That's the essence of this thread...wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
. Lol. watsup wd yo ?

I'm good...how you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Approaching A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.