Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (48051 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
englishmart:
to me, that's the intention
LoL
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok...

1. If you are expecting me to become a magician and find out why you are quiet all of a sudden. Sorry,,you don jam brick wall undecided

2. I can't even stand this type. I'll ask you why you didn't return my call and you're like "is it a big deal?". Mehn no time.

5. This one cannot even work for me at all. Thank God all the girls i've met are not leeches. Their parents can still provide well for them. I will never meet a Leech in my life. Amen.

6. Lol you want to deliberately make me jealous and call me insecure when I ask?
That's plain childish. Bae has forgotten that she's not the only fine girl in the world. If you flirt i'll flirt too.

Nice write-up!

My oga! I miss you posts o...how you dey nau?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
Number 2 is so annoying but some girls are fond of doing it and dey are quick to attack every word u say and read meaning to it

As in enh... I wonder why o...undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
cutieberie1:
op said 'some' gals...true sha

wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
olrotimi:
The list has the same feel of a '7 reasons why you are a guy ' list which starts with :
^ you have a male name.....and ends with
^ you have a c.oc.k

undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Kedam(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
You are absolutely right.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

My oga! I miss you posts o...how you dey nau?
Bros na school get me now o!

Things just dey my neck. I dey fine sha.
How your side?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by joanprice: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
u are right
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by spaggyy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Revenge to d previous post abi,
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
What is happening to nairaland?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by lesucreZA(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
I love this ooooo #Fact. wink wink
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make uh na leave LADIES ALONE naaaaa
Its really unbecoming...
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by searider(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Familiar words... E b like say all dis gehz dey go learn how to behave like that.

I have never dated a pig, though.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by petkoffDrake(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm... OP that's if she has other boyfriends... Cos theSe attributes is displayed by a PLAYER ;DHmmm... OP that's if she has other boyfriends... Cos theSe attributes is displayed by a PLAYER
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by MrAfrica1: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is not all of them
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bros na school get me now o!

Things just dey my neck. I dey fine sha.
How your side?

Fine bro... I thought as much sha..
Good to have you around smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by joanprice: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
yes u at least u must defend urself

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by joeikp(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Intresting!
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
lesucreZA:
I love this ooooo #Fact. wink wink

You're a lady right? smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by kent79: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
undecided

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by IceSplash(f): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
This will only happen if she was pretending before u proposed
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Whobedatte(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

why is your face multicoloured? no tell me say na baby oil u dey use o sad
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Leez(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30353353][/quote]
Op are you telling us that jona is a woman?
We all know he's clueless
Just saying
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Bagayouche: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vessi:
Make I hear say I no dump her broke assss if she does any of those.
what is broke about d matter she fit get money pass u
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by chi4ik(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
I'm a victim of all, my girlfriend is just killing me, @ times I feel maybe she was sent from d pit of hell to torment me. I'm still with her because she is my first ever girlfriend & I have real love for her & I wanna marry. @ times I wish I'm single. (am 30 years old right now) I just need advice. Note: if I solve this problem, the same day or week she must bring another one & she don't want me to go. pls I need advice
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bagayouche:
what is broke about d matter she fit get money pass u
I don't date richer girls.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by snow2cute: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
True talk... smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
This will only happen if she was pretending before u proposed

That means...most girls do pretend?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
chi4ik:
I'm a victim of all, my girlfriend is just killing me, @ times I feel maybe she was sent from d pit of hell to torment me. I'm still with her because she is my first ever girlfriend & I have real love for her & I wanna marry. @ times I wish I'm single. (am 30 years old right now) I just need advice. Note: if I solve this problem, the same day or week she must bring another one & she don't want me to go. pls I need advice

Aw, touching!

You sound like a good guy... Such girls don't deserve you...

Gf? You're not married na?

She doesn't want you to go? How? undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by passiechu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Girls and their wahala undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by IceSplash(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

That means...most girls do pretend?
yea... 60%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Approaching A Lady. / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.